Seerow

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1317318209' post='2811869']
I could get behind this. Me too.
[/quote]

I have put down Tamerlane as a pledge for 3mil. I have also created a new category indicated as "Contingent upon calendar completion", so those who are interested in donating for the calendar, but don't want to be held accountable should UPN fail in producing what was promised, will be able to pledge. I hope this both inspires UPN to work harder on their calendar, and others to donate.

[quote name='Erwin Schrodinger' timestamp='1317318896' post='2811878']
You said that you won't accept money from NG nations, but seriously, I want that calender. What do I have to do to get my hands on one of those sure-to-be masterpieces?
[/quote]

Hrm.... how about this? I can't accept pledges from NG to NG, because that's just silly. You could also technically just say "I collected and aided myself 400mil". I also can't just have your pledge take away from someone else's pledge, because they are making pledges as individuals to an alliance.

So what I'll do is allow NG nations to pledge monetary or tech aid to UPN nations, when the war ends. This will be a direct payment to get access to the calendar.

So tell me your pledge, and I will include it on those conditions. Also, ALFERALFER, if you still want to pledge 30mil, I will allow you to do so under the above listed conditions.

[quote name='Captain Spock' timestamp='1317319694' post='2811904']
I would like to clarify that I will only pledge 9 million if I first receive a calendar.
[/quote]

[quote name='Erwin Schrodinger' timestamp='1317319814' post='2811913']
Yep, I want that calender. I'll send a starving UPN nation 3mil to help their rebuilding.
[/quote]

Updating OP to reflect both. Once again your contributions are appreciated, and I am sure we all eagerly await UPN's calendar.

In fact, I'm going to go ahead and put in a 9mil pledge (following the resolution of my current tech deals) to UPN for a calendar of my own.

[quote name='Erwin Schrodinger' timestamp='1317318896' post='2811878']
You said that you won't accept money from NG nations, but seriously, I want that calender. What do I have to do to get my hands on one of those sure-to-be masterpieces?
[/quote]

100 tech will get you a copy of the calendar from me.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1317326526' post='2812040']
I will pledge 1 dong to Rage McKill of GOONS (gonos, GONOS, GOONs, whatever the "in" insult is this week).
Because lets face it, GOONS deserve reps in this case.
[/quote]
Finally someone appreciates GOONS for what they really are, welfare babbies.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1317319146' post='2811884']
Hrm.... how about this? I can't accept pledges from NG to NG, because that's just silly. You could also technically just say "I collected and aided myself 400mil". I also can't just have your pledge take away from someone else's pledge, because they are making pledges as individuals to an alliance.

So what I'll do is allow NG nations to pledge monetary or tech aid to UPN nations, when the war ends. This will be a direct payment to get access to the calendar.

So tell me your pledge, and I will include it on those conditions. Also, ALFERALFER, if you still want to pledge 30mil, I will allow you to do so under the above listed conditions.
[/quote]

I can give you all 6 of my aid slots once (18 mil), or 3 mil every 10 days for 100 days. Your choice.
And I still want 7 million dead dudes.

[quote name='ALFERALFER' timestamp='1317331616' post='2812122']
I can give you all 6 of my aid slots once (18 mil), or 3 mil every 10 days for 100 days. Your choice.
And I still want 7 million dead dudes.
[/quote]

Okay, I'm marking you down for 18mil for a calendar then, with an additional promise for me to kill some of your soldiers when the issue is resolved should you have not broken 7million casualties before the end of the war.

Good thing we have no relationship with UPN. If we did, I'd be facing a serious moral dilemma. Helping a friend vs. paying Non Grata a cent. :awesome:

(also, best thread I've seen during a war in a long time. nice work)

Edited by White Chocolate

I'll gladly cough up $12,000,000 if I get a calender out of it.

After those expire, I would also be willing to contribute $12,000,000 to the GOONS reparation fund, IF those GOONS agree to do 3/50 deals with me afterwards, except send the tech to tamerlane so I can get some of his calenders.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1317335144' post='2812173']
I'll gladly cough up $12,000,000 if I get a calender out of it.

After those expire, I would also be willing to contribute $12,000,000 to the GOONS reparation fund, IF those GOONS agree to do 3/50 deals with me afterwards, except send the tech to tamerlane so I can get some of his calenders.
[/quote]

Unfortunately I am not currently hosting the Save GOONS Fund, but you may choose to seek them out on your own. I am updating to reflect your pledge, and I am sure UPN appreciates it greatly!

I do hope they get back with us regarding these calendars soon though. Any UPN readers lurking-do we have an ETA?