The Save UPN Fund

Seerow

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is a joke.

It should how much you will pledge to allies of UPN to get up and dish out some pain.
This game is dying fast as hell anyway, make a last stand and don't surrender or sign anything, fight until you kill all of them or you die.
If you get battered down and defeated, forget about the game, the winners will only fight between themselves in the aftermath.
Sending over 70 nations into peace mode is pathetic, you should of sent those nations on the attack along with your allies nations.

Gather the armies, make a war plan and let the fireworks begin.

[quote name='The Normandy' timestamp='1317580453' post='2813950']
This thread is a joke.

It should how much you will pledge to allies of UPN to get up and dish out some pain.
This game is dying fast as hell anyway, make a last stand and don't surrender or sign anything, fight until you kill all of them or you die.
If you get battered down and defeated, forget about the game, the winners will only fight between themselves in the aftermath.
Sending over 70 nations into peace mode is pathetic, you should of sent those nations on the attack along with your allies nations.

Gather the armies, make a war plan and let the fireworks begin.
[/quote]

It's easy to say that when you'll be on the winning side.

Why would allowing you guys to curbstomp us help a dying game?

I don't know. I told NG to include the Save UPN fund as a part of their terms, to make it clear how it would be handled. Given their terms failed to include it, I'm guessing everyone who pledged is off the hook. That said, should UPN produce a calendar in a reasonable timeframe, I expect payments for the calendars to still be made as pledged. (That said given UPN has given us 0 discourge, I'm guessing that won't happen).