The Save UPN Fund

Seerow

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317311539' post='2811748']
GATO keep posturing how if they were fearless fighters willing to burn their infra for their allies, must I remember you in every post that GATO members make trying to portrait themselves as great warmongers that your alliance repeatedly abandoned your allies? First in NSO war and after that in the last war when you surrendered just after 12 days after declare war?

I'd prefer to pay the reparations and save my nukes for a better use than fight in defense of an tech raider, but as I already said, if UPN decides to stay at war doesn't think even for a moment that I and other Polaris members would not fight in defense of our allies if ordered to.
[/quote]

This.

For those of you assuming I'm doing this to save infra, tell that to the families of the 1,372,695 ribofunkians who have died for Polaris. I've burned for Polar and will burn again if need be.

I also want UPN to know that I'm doing this to help an ally out and nothing more. Tech raids and mistakes aside, you're an ally. I've burned for Polar's allies and will burn again if need be.

Now, continue the herp-derping. I find it all quite amusing.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317311539' post='2811748']
GATO keep posturing how if they were fearless fighters willing to burn their infra for their allies, must I remember you in every post that GATO members make trying to portrait themselves as great warmongers that your alliance repeatedly abandoned your allies? First in NSO war and after that in the last war when you surrendered just after 12 days after declare war?
[/quote]

I'm sorry Synergy wasn't more available to throw under the bus to save your skin. Perhaps if your alliance had shown anything less than the minimum possible friendliness or decency towards us we'd have had a bit more issue with fighting exclusively for the goals of Synergy at the time?

We're not some breed of superwarrior, but our posturing is actually the genuine hope that Polar will show some of its "commitment" and defend an ally. We're not scared of having a little fun.

Edited by Laslo Kenez

[quote name='zachart' timestamp='1317312424' post='2811767']
That could be arranged
[/quote]

There you have it, a UPN member has pledged a free calendar with pictures of all the UPN members you save with every donation! Pledge now to get your free calendar!

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1317310405' post='2811711']
I pledge 1 Legion. You may value that as you wish.
[/quote]

NG, I would highly advise you to accept this offer. In doing so, you claim 110% raiding rights (to those not found in Peace Mode already) to Legion and Reparation Rights. This may be the most valuable offer in this entire thread, think carefully.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1317312633' post='2811770']
There you have it, a UPN member has pledged a free calendar with pictures of all the UPN members you save with every donation! Pledge now to get your free calendar!
[/quote]
*gets out camera, photoshop, really sad music, and masks for the ugly ones*

Well i'll get started

[quote name='ALFERALFER' timestamp='1317313053' post='2811778']
I will pledge 30 million, IF you can get one of the UPN dudes to declare on me.

I want to get to 7 million dead dudes.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 2,993,548 Attacking + 4,002,188 Defending = 6,995,736 Casualties
[/quote]

Unfortunately as the proceeds from this drive go to NG, I cannot accept pledges from NG at this time. However, should you convince your alliance to back off, I would be happy to declare on you myself and launch a couple of ground attacks, to get you the 7,000,000 casualties you so desire.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1317311885' post='2811758']
This thread needs a Sarah Mclachlan song in the backround.
[/quote]

And a more child-friendly spokesman :P

[img]http://meltyourfaceoff.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/christian-childrens-fund-3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1317313672' post='2811789']
I pledge $3,000,000.00.
[/quote]

We thank Mathias for his generous pledge of $3,000,000! This has been updated in the original post.

Surely there must be more people out there who are willing to pull out their pocket books to save UPN from NG. Remember, you get a free calendar with any pledge!

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1317314635' post='2811804']
We thank Mathias for his generous pledge of $3,000,000! This has been updated in the original post.

Surely there must be more people out there who are willing to pull out their pocket books to save UPN from NG. Remember, you get a free calendar with any pledge!
[/quote]

I missed you, Seerow.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1317317300' post='2811852']
I pledge 9 mil because I don't want to see the NpO get hurt should they be force to defend their ally.
[/quote]

Updating. Your pledge is appreciated by all of the hapless nations in UPN!

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1317317486' post='2811856']
I'm tempted but only if I can see samples of the calender first.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, these are still in early production, I am sure when UPN has some samples to share, they will be shown here first.