Announcement from Non Grata

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wentworth' timestamp='1317331506' post='2812121']
Tough noogies. Polaris could be seen as a threat and pre-empted. It isn't unheard of you know, and quite a good strategy.
[/quote]
Preempt nothing. Random still owes me 100 tech. I'd decided to just forget about it when it became apparent UPN was going to drag them into a war, but since everybody's decided to return to this craven screening tactic to avoid getting their ass beat, I s'pose I'll start harassing him about it again.

Don't make me come over there and take what I paid for.

Edited by Ardus

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1317397317' post='2812748']
Goddamn.

This is officially a rock-solid CB.
[/quote]
Honestly, my jaw dropped. An AirMe approved CB. We got this one in the bag, boys. Or...well... NG has got this one in the bag.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1317405589' post='2812804']
Preempt nothing. Random still owes me 100 tech. I'd decided to just forget about it when it became apparent UPN was going to drag them into a war, but since everybody's decided to return to this craven screening tactic to avoid getting their ass beat, I s'pose I'll start harassing him about it again.

Don't make me come over there and take what I paid for.
[/quote]

Quiet you. I know your warchest can't be above 100million yet so stop puffin your chest out like a rooster. This is the kind of inanity you can expect from the Southern Delegation, empty words.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1317405733' post='2812806']
Quiet you. I know your warchest can't be above 100million yet so stop puffin your chest out like a rooster. This is the kind of inanity you can expect from the Southern Delegation, empty words.
[/quote]
You're only petty because your childish logic of "let's blow ourselves up" has not earned you and yours a place in the ivory tower.

Now get back to your cave, son, before I get up off this porch.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1317406060' post='2812808']
You're only petty because your childish logic of "let's blow ourselves up" has not earned you and yours a place in the ivory tower.

Now get back to your cave, son, before I get up off this porch.
[/quote]

Delegate please, if we wanted a place in the ivory tower, we need only stretch out our hands and take it. AS I have said time and time again, we don't need such seats as our power is derived from your Lord, our God, Allarchon. You are just a mouthpiece and an impotent one at that.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1317406394' post='2812810']
You are just a mouthpiece and an impotent one at that.
[/quote]

Ardus is far from impotent. It's just that he met me, and nobody in MK can match my sheer manliness. Don't take it personally.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1317406889' post='2812814']
Ardus is far from impotent. It's just that he met me, and nobody in MK can match my sheer manliness. Don't take it personally.
[/quote]

Thats the first thing that comes to mind when I think of you, manliness. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1317420791' post='2812961']
I'd like to congratulate Polaris on fleeing to peace mode at the first sign of trouble. So much for supporting UPN!
[/quote]

Hey we didn't even get an official announcement on their stance in the matter but I guess this sums it up perfectly.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1317420791' post='2812961']
I'd like to congratulate Polaris on fleeing to peace mode at the first sign of trouble. So much for supporting UPN!
[/quote]

Thanks, coming from you that really means a lot. I'm getting all teary eyed.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1317421152' post='2812966']
Why? Crymson doesn't like you, his comment was insulting your alliance because you're cowards.
[/quote]

Oh really? That's what he meant? Wow, I'm glad you are around to clear that up for me. I don't know what I'd do without you.