Ordo Paradoxia Creation

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315075334' post='2793799']
It would cost a trivial amount to rebuild to 5k infra and net yourself a pretty significant profit in probably just a cycle or two.
[/quote]

Maybe he just likes to stay small, there's no harm in that, I don't think anyone has to force their nation to be big. Most of the fun in large wars is in the lower NS anyway, well, to me anyway.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1315075433' post='2793801']
I know, i don't want to pay the bills of 5999, so i'm waiting right before I collect to build up to it
[/quote]

I'll pay you to help Quiziotle destroy a nuisance at your level. GATO has no small nuke nations and we could use a mercenary or two to ruin this guy. His friends have already tapped out. It's down to the one guy. if interested hit me up.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1315076461' post='2793818']
We take no one's side. That Mike's AA is Non Grata doesn't mean that senate seat is ours. Protip: It's not.
[/quote]

Who's is it, then? What sort of arrangement do you have? And whom do you have it with? If NG doesn't take sides, then release those sanctions and let us continue unfettered the battle that is righteous and true.

An excellent opportunity to make political goodwill with a powerful force.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1315077853' post='2793832']
I wouldn't see an act of sanctioning of a rogue as support for anyone. Was NPO a supporter of NG for sanctioning methrage?
[/quote]

Ah, an understandable stance, and one borne out of principle, something we agree with, but we hope to convince you in the coming days that we are not some roguish element, but rather a concentrated forced directed towards the destruction of our enemies.

Declare the difference between a rogue and an alliance worthy of not being sanctioned, and we shall meet those requirements.

If that doesn't suit you, well, too bad, we'll crush our foes with our without your help. The might of Johan brooks no resistance.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1315077853' post='2793832']
I wouldn't see an act of sanctioning of a rogue as support for anyone. Was NPO a supporter of NG for sanctioning methrage?
[/quote]

To consider the will of Johan as "rogue" behavior is blasphemous. I urge you to repent.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315073521' post='2793778']
Oh? So Vlad has 10b, then? Thanks for the intel. Luck was against us and we didn't manage to pull intel off him today :((
[/quote]

hahaha so you've been failing to gather intel on someone that everyone knows has a 10b+ warchest rather than spying nukes?

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315078052' post='2793833']
Ah, an understandable stance, and one borne out of principle, something we agree with, but we hope to convince you in the coming days that we are not some roguish element, but rather a concentrated forced directed towards the destruction of our enemies.

Declare the difference between a rogue and an alliance worthy of not being sanctioned, and we shall meet those requirements.

If that doesn't suit you, well, too bad, we'll crush our foes with our without your help. The might of Johan brooks no resistance.
[/quote]

Declaring that difference is hard. I'd suggest asking the general population of Planet Bob. I'd say 5-10 guys? Although it's not me you have to convince. It's all those senators.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1315079133' post='2793847']
Declaring that difference is hard. I'd suggest asking the general population of Planet Bob. I'd say 5-10 guys? Although it's not me you have to convince. It's all those senators.
[/quote]

Don't pretend like you aren't the driving force behind NG. :awesome: