Ordo Paradoxia Creation

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unofficially: best of luck to my friends.
Officially: :facepalm:

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1315085009' post='2793943']
I guess you've never had one of your trade partners delete? Kudos to you.
[/quote]

You've been in the game for four years and haven't figured out how to avoid having a partner delete? Protip from someone who's had the same trade partners for over two years: Trade with people who aren't going to delete. :unsure: Since everyone who wants to stay in the game also wants a stable trade partner who wants to stay in the game it's really not that hard.

[quote name='Shardoon' timestamp='1315086149' post='2793953']
Unofficially: best of luck to my friends.
Officially: :facepalm:

You've been in the game for four years and haven't figured out how to avoid having a partner delete? Protip from someone who's had the same trade partners for over two years: Trade with people who aren't going to delete. :unsure: Since everyone who wants to stay in the game also wants a stable trade partner who wants to stay in the game it's really not that hard.
[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Where were you in the dozens of "How to stop Planet Bob from dying" threads, you've clearly got the secret to stopping all these nations from leaving, quit holding out on us!

[quote name='Shardoon' timestamp='1315086149' post='2793953']
[/quote]

Did you happen to take a gander at my resources when you determined my nation age? Not exactly the prime resources for any set.

I'd also like anyone who's NEVER lost a trade to step up. I mean seriously, do you realize what you are arguing against here?

Edited by Thrash

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1315087026' post='2793965']
Seems Invicta found a new daddy. Congratulations on the infant Xiph :ehm:
[/quote]

Oh, that's so rich. Because I'm here pointing out that someone is mocking someone for not having a full trade set, I'm GOD's child.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1315087806' post='2793975']
Will you be activating our MDoAP?

(Or do we need to sign one first?)

Also, congrats.
[/quote]

Just create a retroactive MDP :awesome: