Ordo Paradoxia Creation

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315071494' post='2793739']
They nestle quietly in your nightmares. A tip, we've been planning this for some time now. When you least expect it, that's when you can count on our "little friends" to pay you a visit.

You realize that, like NPO before you, you are universally reviled and hated? Many allies flock to our cause.
[/quote]
You're offering us a surprise party? That's so sweet of you. It's a shame I just finished all of my birthday cake a few days ago or I'd have saved some.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315071986' post='2793749']
You're offering us a surprise party? That's so sweet of you. It's a shame I just finished all of my birthday cake a few days ago
[/quote]

[color=#1C2837][size=2]Total Money: $1,863,248,044[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]
[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]They could tell.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315071494' post='2793739']
You realize that, like NPO before you, you are universally reviled and hated? Many allies flock to our cause.
[/quote]

We of course have no experience with being reviled and hated. This is an entirely new concept. How ever will we survive.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1315072754' post='2793765']
We of course have no experience with being reviled and hated. This is an entirely new concept. How ever will we survive.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It is unlikely that you will. I assure you that soon some of the alliances you've thought you could kick around will soon you have you. I'll be making sure that enough of them do not let you go. Your alliance will die, and quite frankly I would be happy to see every last member of GOD fade away with it. This world will be an infinitely better place without you.[/color]

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1315072436' post='2793758']
[color=#1C2837][size=2]Total Money: $1,863,248,044[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]
[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]They could tell.[/size][/color]
[/quote]
Are you calling me fat?

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315072899' post='2793767']
Are you calling me fat?
[/quote]

You have a fair warchest...but its a fifth of the one you called out, so comparatively, I think he was saying you're a bit skinny...

Good luck Vlad and Kzopp. When you get down to Gen. Lee's strength make sure you tell him hello Kzopp.

I imagine Vlad can be in war with GOD til the end of Bob though.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1315073158' post='2793771']
I was wondering when the next group of self-righteous, self-praising kids would pop up.

Maybe this time the windmill will fall?
[/quote]

Why bother asking when you can make your own destiny. Don't sit on the side lines watching Don Quixote with your hands in your pockets. Declare today and topple those windmills. Wipe this slime from the planet!

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315072864' post='2793766']
Your alliance will die, and quite frankly I would be happy to see every last member of GOD fade away with it. This world will be an infinitely better place without you.
[/quote]

Trying to give out reasons for us to stick around regardless of what happens? How...evil of you.

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1315073305' post='2793774']
You have a fair warchest...but its a fifth of the one you called out, so comparatively, I think he was saying you're a bit skinny...

Good luck Vlad and Kzopp. When you get down to Gen. Lee's strength make sure you tell him hello Kzopp.

I imagine Vlad can be in war with GOD til the end of Bob though.
[/quote]
Oh? So Vlad has 10b, then? Thanks for the intel. Luck was against us and we didn't manage to pull intel off him today :((

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1315073522' post='2793779']
to be fair, i'm 15k ns and have your wc :lol1:
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure you missed a few digits there. That or someone from IA [i]really[/i] ought to be talking to you about how economics works.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315074628' post='2793790']
I'm pretty sure you missed a few digits there. That or someone from IA [i]really[/i] ought to be talking to you about how economics works.
[/quote]

um no meat head, i didn't miss anything, i stay small because I have no desire to rebuild. I have the same amount of wonders as you do.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1315074818' post='2793793']
um no meat head, i didn't miss anything, i stay small because I have no desire to rebuild. I have the same amount of wonders as you do.
[/quote]
It would cost a trivial amount to rebuild to 5k infra and net yourself a pretty significant profit in probably just a cycle or two.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315074628' post='2793790']
[/quote]

To be fair, someone should teach you too. Uncomplete trades, 14k infra, 6k tech and 4 trades. Again, I wouldn't be talking about how nation economics work until you learn how they work.

Edited by Believland

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315075334' post='2793799']
It would cost a trivial amount to rebuild to 5k infra and net yourself a pretty significant profit in probably just a cycle or two.
[/quote]

I know, i don't want to pay the bills of 5999, so i'm waiting right before I collect to build up to it

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1315075051' post='2793796']
Oh look... another group of attention seeking rogues. This is so fun...
[/quote]

Psh, we are not rogues. We are true warriors invested with divine sight emboldened with the charge to destroy those that would attempt to weaken us from the shadows.

Now, we charge, the holy vanguard of Johan's might, towards these maleficent pests in order to force them into the light, to cut down their ranks so that they no longer pose any threat to our glorious alliance. Our sacrifices shall be known throughout the land and [b]we will bring GOD to their knees![/b]

Rogues are simple fools. We are only the first of precision strike teams.

All Hail the God of Thunder and Rock N Roll!

Edited by Kzoppistan