A merger you all heard about months ago

Randalla

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1314426028' post='2789192']
Cybernations thanks you for doing your part to limit the amount of awful alliances.
[/quote]

None of the alliances involved were particularly awful.

Cybernations thanks you for doing your part to limit the amount of awful alliances.
[/quote]

::Chuckles:: We try. ;)

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1314426642' post='2789197']
Good luck guys!

By the way is there a pop-culture reference to this theme or something? I'm interested to know what it means etc.
[/quote]

I can provide some interesting reading material, but probably better to do so through our forums or private channels. It's very ... fitting for us. ;)

Look at me, I'm making my first post in years to celebrate the occasion.

Huzzah... And such.

Seriously though, go us. Especially our Patroness Randalla, Director Ernie, and all the other folks who have been working their tails off to make this alliance merger happen.

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1314418728' post='2789129']

Liltrekkie – You do not get the recognition from Planet Bob that you deserve. You are a great person to have in an alliance. You're productive, fun, and good at what you do. I'm glad you joined OO so long ago, and that we've been friends since. To all the others who didn't and don't believe in you, their loss, our gain.

[/quote]

that's because when he does receive the wider recognition, it usually results in his nation being rolled. As for their "loss" well it's not a loss when he would get refused entry into a lot of aa's :awesome:

This will be interesting, wonder how much of ezequiel you will manage to tolerate on a more personal basis, you guys might wana say but we are all very close allies and yadda yadda well it will be interesting to see how long you remain close, if you do then hats of if you don't then that's expected.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1314435150' post='2789239']
This will be interesting, wonder how much of ezequiel you will manage to tolerate on a more personal basis, you guys might wana say but we are all very close allies and yadda yadda well it will be interesting to see how long you remain close, if you do then hats of if you don't then that's expected.
[/quote]

That's the mistaken assumption a lot of folks here seem to have, because few tend to bother to come and chat with US personally, and get the history from the horse's mouth, so to speak. We've been good friends for several years now, despite his enthusiastic youth and me being a grouchy, anti-social old woman. :lol1:

[quote name='Vasuda' timestamp='1314436142' post='2789240']
Congratulations to all of those involved. I'm sure that this was a good move on everyone's part, and that this alliance will be more than the sum of its parts.
[/quote]

Kahn, my dear friend! I'm happy to see you doing well, also. You've pretty much hit the nail on the head, there, the whole point of this endeavor of ours. Thankya, dear. ;)

[/quote]

Sure thing buddy! But when will you do your part? :unsure:

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1314435150' post='2789239']
Snip...
[/quote]

All I have to say is... Who are you? I have never talked to you personally, so I don't know how you would be able to make that assumption. Judging is never the answer my friend. -_-

However, look at all these nice people showing up. Thank you for the well wishes all! Please do not be strangers.

Ezequiel.

[quote name='Randalla' timestamp='1314434421' post='2789237']
Ah, one of our biggest fans. :wub: Who was it that failed in order to form The Last Remnants, again? Shocking, indeed. :ehm:

Good night, sweet princes, I think it's time for an early nap, for once. ;)
[/quote]

I know you think that was cute and clever and whatnot, and kudos to you on whatever makes you smile. Three long-time allies who come together because the planet is a watered down hellhole made up of too many micros and the AzN merger of protectorates who were so obviously failing, while the whole time espousing how proud they were of one anothers accomplishments, are not all the equivalent. My verbal assault is not intended at the former Amazon Nation, but rather at the ridiculous policy of protecting any alliance that is pre-destined to fail, simply because you want to be seen as benevolent and helpful. Hopefully this new incarnation will not hand out protectorates to any alliance they hear sneeze off in the distance, but looking at those involved, I fear I am doomed to disappointment.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1314455785' post='2789303']
I know you think that was cute and clever and whatnot, and kudos to you on whatever makes you smile. Three long-time allies who come together because the planet is a watered down hellhole made up of too many micros and the AzN merger of protectorates who were so obviously failing, while the whole time espousing how proud they were of one anothers accomplishments, are not all the equivalent. My verbal assault is not intended at the former Amazon Nation, but rather at the ridiculous policy of protecting any alliance that is pre-destined to fail, simply because you want to be seen as benevolent and helpful. Hopefully this new incarnation will not hand out protectorates to any alliance they hear sneeze off in the distance, but looking at those involved, I fear I am doomed to disappointment.
[/quote]

[quote name='Mr Towerman' timestamp='1314452652' post='2789282']
Whether you like it, or dont like it, you're gonna have to learn to love The Apparatus.
[/quote]

Gentle Persons

We are so very happy to welcome The Apparatus to our list of friends. The Amazon Nation has been a friend for a good period of time and we welcome its ascension to the really big leagues.
We look forward to continuing our long held friendship and perhaps having it grow even further. Well done.
Personal note to Noble Lady Randella nice to see your exceptional hard work come to fruition I know how long and hard you have been working on this.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1314455785' post='2789303']
[/quote]

I think Rush needs to see one of my blogs. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=428&showentry=1930

Edited by Omniscient1