Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1311595161' post='2763346']
Hence we wouldn't have had all the bawwing in this thead :smug:

We apologised, this case is sorted. Thanks all, have a nice day.
[/quote]
Yes but nothing else interesting is happening so i think we'd all rather rehash old points and generally just complain about how things were better "back in the day" when ever that was

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1311567418' post='2763172']
I think the first mistake was ever even taking greenmuffins on as a protectorate.

We should have made it a requirement that he had to form a complete and coherent sentence before offering formal protection.
[/quote]

I actually agree with you and like how kriekfriek handled the situation in the end. It was unfortunate that it started to begin with and hopefully it won't happen again in the future, but well handled nonetheless.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1311599868' post='2763367']
I actually agree with you and like how kriekfriek handled the situation in the end. It was unfortunate that it started to begin with and hopefully it won't happen again in the future, but well handled nonetheless.
[/quote]
Greatly handled thread, more should follow their example of getting former protectorates attacked for deciding to switch to another protector. Then having one of their members act somewhat reasonable and act like he's apologizing, making him look like a good guy compared to the rest of the alliance who seem like jerks. If another AA they claim to be protecting decides to get a real protector, maybe now they'll change their mind.

Great show, they really showed how friends / allies don't need a treaty binding them together to get a bunch of raiders attacking the other for no real reason, should the one they claim to protect want to sign a real treaty with someone else instead.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1311561631' post='2763094']
We have no policies for "expanding" as we do not actively recruit. So you think we should also disband?
[/quote]
Not involved in the conversation, but this stuck with me: Why shouldn't the the Gramlins invitation only 'vouch' system count as policy for expansion? It's active recruiting, just with extreme prejuduce.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311602474' post='2763382']
Greatly handled thread, more should follow their example of getting former protectorates attacked for deciding to switch to another protector. Then having one of their members act somewhat reasonable and act like he's apologizing, making him look like a good guy compared to the rest of the alliance who seem like jerks. If another AA they claim to be protecting decides to get a real protector, maybe now they'll change their mind.

Great show, they really showed how friends / allies don't need a treaty binding them together to get a bunch of raiders attacking the other for no real reason, should the one they claim to protect want to sign a real treaty with someone else instead.
[/quote]

I completely dislike the OP and the fact that NG raided them after knowing Tetris would be protecting them. I also know that sometimes you have idiotic people in government and in the alliance itself where this can happen without proper authority or any real brains. Nonetheless kriek could have covered his ears and told everyone to piss off, but he did work it out.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1311603600' post='2763389']
I completely dislike the OP and the fact that NG raided them after knowing Tetris would be protecting them. I also know that sometimes you have idiotic people in government and in the alliance itself where this can happen without proper authority or any real brains. Nonetheless kriek could have covered his ears and told everyone to piss off, but he did work it out.
[/quote]
kriekfriek may of helped them fix this mess somewhat, but calling this thread or the situation well handled is a stretch. Although if you're referring to only the actions of kriekfriek and what he could do from his position to try fixing this, he handled himself well.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1311602973' post='2763386']
Not involved in the conversation, but this stuck with me: Why shouldn't the the Gramlins invitation only 'vouch' system count as policy for expansion? It's active recruiting, just with extreme prejuduce.
[/quote]

Technically it's not active recruiting, as most people come to our members looking for a vouch rather then members looking to hand out vouchs therefor it's more like passive recruiting.

Well that's how it works out in my head :awesome:

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1311604862' post='2763399']
Technically it's not active recruiting, as most people come to our members looking for a vouch rather then members looking to hand out vouchs therefor it's more like passive recruiting.

Well that's how it works out in my head :awesome:
[/quote]
Yeah, i can see how that works. I imagine there'd be a few people going insane at the constant requests if it were active.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1311636941' post='2763654']
If there is anything that will increase Tetris' descent into the ~dustbin of history~, this is it.
[/quote]

There's something other than having me as leader that will aid our destruction? o.o

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1311382382' post='2761623']
So basically you're raiding them because they wanted us to protect them instead?

We were literally in the process of writing up the agreement. Literally.
[/quote]

Write faster.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311602474' post='2763382']

[/quote]
ive noticed, all you do is !@#$%* and cry, and most of the time you arent even involved or have any idea of the inner workings.