Announcement from Non Grata

Around a week ago, Non Grata absorbed SLCB and agreed to inherit its protectorate treaties, at least in the interim. While Team Rocket is settling in nicely, The Armada Alliance has expressed an interest in looking elsewhere for protection, which is cool, because $%&@ alliteration anyway. Since there's no written treaty outlining our protection with TAA, you can consider Non Grata's protection of The Armada Alliance officially ended [b]right now.[/b]

That is all.

tl;dr Sup Raiders

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1311382382' post='2761623']
So basically you're raiding them because they wanted us to protect them instead?

We were literally in the process of writing up the agreement. Literally.
[/quote]

Make it retroactive, no unannounced or secret. Hell any kind of that crap just to start some fireworks. :popcorn:

Consider this the only chance you have to raid us. Get your blows in now. Cause you wont have another chance. Also i just wanna say its sad that NG has to pull this card over a newly formed alliance that never did anything to deserve this. It really shows your true colors.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1311382382' post='2761623']
So basically you're raiding them because they wanted us to protect them instead?

We were literally in the process of writing up the agreement. Literally.[/quote]

I guess you get to make that a protectorate with rebuilding aid. <_<

[quote name='Eff Jay' timestamp='1311382841' post='2761631']
Consider this the only chance you have to raid us. Get your blows in now. Cause you wont have another chance. Also i just wanna say its sad that NG has to pull this card over a newly formed alliance that never did anything to deserve this. It really shows your true colors.
[/quote]
Wait, so you mean they didn't show their true colors in the past? Hmm... *thinks of all the things they've done

brb... oh, too small.

[/quote]

People really give out protectorates too easily these days.

Edited by Sakura

[/quote]

Once could say that your alliance met the requirements of their raid polices. You may have not deserved this, but it still happened. Many alliances are raided every day on Planet Bob regardless if they deserve it or not.

Enjoy it. It's not that bad and you can always rebuild.