Forbidden Honor DoE

Honor. Loyalty. These are the core teachings of Bushido, the way of the Samurai. Samurai were once the most advanced warriors of their time. Their main goal was to protect the emperor, whom they pledged their loyalty to. Over time, and the development of gunpowder, the Samurai were outlawed. No one was to carry a katana, the weapon of choice of the Samurai. No one was allowed to practice their ways. The Samurai were soon regulated to nothingness, only an idea; the past. What they did, and their ways became.....forbidden.

Today is the start of Forbidden Alliance. We follow the ways of the Samurai in that we honor our members and are loyal to our allies. Like the original Samurai protecting their emperor, we shall protect our allies, our members, and above all, our ideals. Today, Forbidden Honor declares existence.

[QUOTE]
[u]Forbidden Honor Constitution[/u]

[u]Article I- Membership[/u]

[i]Section 1- Joining[/i]
Anyone may join Forbidden Honor if they fill out an application and meet the following criteria:[LIST]
[*] Not on any Zero Infrastructure (ZI), Permanent Zero Infrastructure (PZI), or Eternal Zero Infrastructure (EZI) list.
[*]Willing to follow command of any government official

[/LIST][i] Section 2: Rights[/i]
All members have the following rights that cannot be voided, removed, or revoked by any means:[LIST]
[*] The right to voice their opinion on the forums and on IRC
[*] Any member may run for a government position
[*] Members may resign for any reason, as long as Forbidden Honor is in peace
[*] Members have the right to vote for whomever they want for government[/LIST]

[u]Article II- Government[/u]

[i]Section 1- Elections[/i]
All Forbidden Honor members may vote for whomever they wish.

The elected government is consisted of the Sensei and 3 Councilors.

Elections shall be done every 2 months, alternatively, so there will be an election each month.

For elections of the Sensei, the one who receives the most votes will take office. For the Council, the top 3 who receive the most votes shall take office.

Nominations for Sensei and Council will start 11 days before the beginning of the new term. These nominations shall last 2 days. Debates shall last 5 days, where the Forbidden membership, and the other government officials may ask questions. No canidate may ask a question to themself.

Elections shall last the 3 days, where at the end, the canidate(s) with the most votes shall take office. There is 1 day between the current government officials leaving and the new taking office. This day is the interim time where votes are tallied, and new government is prepared. The new government will take officially at 12AM CN time on the first of the new month.

The Samurai in charge of Internal Affairs shall set up and moderate the nomination, debate, and election topics. If the Samurai is a canidate, or planning to be a canidate, then an apprentice of the Samurai shall do the moderation and set up.

Candidates must post in the debates, or shall be disqualified. If they are unable to, they must have told the Samurai in charge of Internal Affairs before the debates begin.

To be able to run for Sensei, a member must have been in the alliance for 3 consecutive months and been a Sensei, Samurai, or Council previously. Canidates for Council just have to of been in the alliance for 2 consecutive months.

Canidates for Sensei, during the debates, shall share who their Samurai will be, if elected.

[i]Section 2- Ruling Body[/i]
The ruling body is charged with the duties related to Internal Affairs, Foreign Affairs, Economics, and Military. The positions in the ruling body are the Sensei and 4 Samurai (one for each area).

The Sensei is the political and military head of Forbidden Honor. The Sensei oversees the discussions of the Samurai.

The Sensei, Samurai, or Council may propose treaties. All treaties to be valid must be signed by the Sensei, the Samurai of Foreign Affairs, and 2/3 of the Council.

The Sensei will notify the Samurai and Council of any and all foreign negotiations.

To be eligible to run for Sensei, one must be a member of the Forbidden Honor for 3 consecutive months, and previously held a position of Sensei, Samurai, or Councilor.

The Samurai in charge of Internal Affairs oversees the academy and general membership. The Samurai will update anything internally as needed, this includes, but not limited to: Guides, Announcements, and Alliance Stats.

The Samurai in charge of Economics oversees tech deals, trade circles, and internal growth. This Samurai coordinates with the Samurai in charge of Internal Affairs for academy aid.

The Samurai in charge of Foreign Affairs oversees foreign relations. The Samurai is in charge of all diplomats and is charged with bringing in new treaties. This Samurai, along with the Samurai in charge of the military, oversees any and all unsanctioned wars.

The Samurai in charge of the Military organizes the alliance as they see fit for war. This Samurai works with the Samurai in charge of Economics for coordinating aid in war.

Each Samurai may take on 1 or 2 apprentices to help out with their daily activities. The apprentices do not hold official power, unless explicitly given by their Samurai or the Sensei.

Any Samurai may be removed of office by the Sensei, if the Sensei feels the Samurai isn’t doing their job. Any apprentice may be removed by their Samurai.

The Sensei may be impeached at any time by a minimum of 75% of the Samurai. Upon impeachment, the Sensei is removed from office and shall face trial from the Council within 2 weeks of impeachment. During this time, as well as the trial, the Samurai shall assume leadership of the alliance.

[i]Section 3: Council[/i]
The Council shall consist of 3 members elected every 2 months.

The Council may be suspended if they are not doing their job by a vote of the Sensei and ¾ vote from the Samurai.

If the Sensei feels that the Council is able to do their job, the Sensei will reinstate the duties of the Council 10 days before the Council’s election date.

Any duties needing the Council’s approval, if the Council is suspended, shall be voted upon by the Samurai.

Any bill and treaty approved by the Sensei and Samurai, must be approved by 2/3 of the Council to be valid.

The Sensei reserves the right to suspend the Council if there are not enough candidates running for Council. This is the only part where the Sensei does not require Samurai approval.

[u]Article III: War[/u]
The Sensei, with the approval of ¾ of the Samurai, may declare war on any alliance.

Nuclear attacks are not permitted, unless Forbidden Honor is in an inter-alliance war.

No Forbidden Honor member may have any aggressive war during alliance peacetime without explicit consent from a government official. This includes tech raiding.

The Sensei, with the approval of the Samurai in charge of Internal Affairs and Military may declare alliance peace.

[u]Article IV: Amendments[/u]
Amendments to this Constitution may be proposed by the Sensei, the Samurai, or Council. To be valid, the Amendment must be approved by the Sensei, ¾ of the Samurai, and 2/3 of the Council.

[u]Signed[/u]
AsianLeader- Sensei
Queenhexa80- Samurai of Internal Affairs
Justcause54- Samurai of the Military

[/QUOTE]

Also, we're protected by CCC. Announcement will come soon.

[url="http://z13.invisionfree.com/Forbidden_Honor/index.php?act=idx"]Forbidden Honor Forums[/url]

IRC- #honor on Coldfront

[quote name='Alaric' timestamp='1309997176' post='2750817']
good luck...

but I must give a shoutout to the original [b]Bushido[/b]! :awesome:
[/quote]

Thanks! I realized that someone was going to do that after I posted it. Oh well. :D

[quote name='Alaric' timestamp='1309997176' post='2750817']
good luck...

but I must give a shoutout to the original [b]Bushido[/b]! :awesome:
[/quote]

We thank you very much.

I wish you luck. There are other Samurai themed alliances, but I can't condemn you for that as I made an old Norse alliance and look how many of those we got ;)

[quote name='KeyStroke' timestamp='1309998419' post='2750854']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103404"][u]Christian Chinese Chew Chopsticks[/u][/url]
[/quote]

I don't think this protection announcement could have been done any worse.