R&R DoW

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1307326059' post='2724762']
I think it will be interesting to hear UINE's side of the story, but until then, this seems like a pretty legit reason for a DoW.

Have fun, guys.
[/quote]

I, for one, will be shocked if you get a consistent version from UINE.

[quote]Keve had an agreement with AID and because he's 20 hours late and without even checking if there's a reason you declare war?[/quote]

Oh Daj, you know it's so much more than that. Let's elaborate for the public, shall we? UINE has a couple members who raid AiD. R&R and Echelon [strange bedfellows, but there you go] approach UINE about either reps or expelling the individuals involved. Every deal they broker for three weeks is broken by Keve, and an attempt by R&R to involve NpO as a mediator is rejected by Keve - who tells the mediator to 'get out' because he fears the Polar will be biased against [b]him[/b]. After the three weeks, and after R&R is on the warpath, I contact JP and Merger and we open mediated talks again.

The deal we broker - that Keve will expel the individuals from UINE for attacks - is broken within days. He leaves them masked and confirms when confronted that they will retain full membership. Then the reps get negotiated - and put off, for the VE-NpO war that happened - and afterwards R&R gives Keve a full month to pay 36m - a trifle sum he could pay [b]himself[/b]. He doesn't, so they attack. It's that simple; no further negotiation needed.

Your allies are just the worst, honestly. They're only loyal because no one else on Bob wants to go within 50 feet of them.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1307326850' post='2724803']
Probably wanted to catch UINE before they could run to hippie.
[/quote]

How organized and active do you think UINE is?

You're giving them far too much credit.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1307327029' post='2724814']
[color="#0000FF"]This is just another sorry excuse for a tech raid. To think that I thought RnR a better alliance, and not a group of thugs. I was wrong about you. You most certainly do belong in SF.

My thoughts and prayers go out to UINE.[/color]
[/quote]
*Points to pip

That's R[b]&[/b]R to you, Mr.

[quote name='Demosthenes Locke' timestamp='1307327242' post='2724820']
It's like finding a needle in a haystack, I know. We like to do our homework.
[/quote]
Good to hear. At least you didn't spray a piece of hay with silver paint and claimed it was a needle.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1307327430' post='2724824']
So your saying you wont be breaking out the good ole' scars and commitment for this one then?
[/quote]

Oh no! Scars joke again, this is totally unfair...

[i]*D34th runs crying[/i]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1307327029' post='2724814']
[color="#0000FF"]This is just another sorry excuse for a tech raid. To think that I thought RnR a better alliance, and not a group of thugs. I was wrong about you. You most certainly do belong in SF.

My thoughts and prayers go out to UINE.[/color]
[/quote]

Right on cue with the pandering to the weak and downtrodden, I didn't think we could make it to five pages without you showing everyone why you still deserve zero credibility.

I think it's a little bit insane to call this one a tech raid, especially given UINE's history.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307326973' post='2724812']
I'd love to defend you Keve, but this is inexcusable, a man should honor his deals.
[/quote]

Not that I've ever been a champion of defending an ally no matter what, but don't you think the fact that UINE gave up literally 3/4ths of their NS for you kind of excuses the fact that they $%&@ed up?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307327578' post='2724827']
Oh no! Scars joke again, this is totally unfair...

[i]*D34th runs crying[/i]
[/quote]

I think he meant you wouldn't be defending UINE.

You know, because you're usually obnoxious.