R&R DoW

I love the smell of war in the evening. It gives me the chance to use this again:

[i]How Keve feels about this: Sad, my alliance is getting rolled. [/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cn1Wi.png[/img]

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1307327648' post='2724831']
This is the new "ODNers below the rank of xx may not post in this thread."
[/quote]

No this is the new "If the best thing you have to say is a poor joke I'll just gave you my copy/paste answer."

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1307327694' post='2724835']
Not that I've ever been a champion of defending an ally no matter what, but don't you think the fact that UINE gave up literally 3/4ths of their NS for you kind of excuses the fact that they $%&@ed up?
[/quote]

No. If they really wanted Polaris help they could have asked us to pay it for them, if Keve asked me to pay it alone I'd have done this favor for him.

Also I still need to make clear that all I say around here is just my opinion and doesn't represent Polaris official position in any way or form?

Edited by D34th

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1307327922' post='2724843']
I'd have declared too.

I really hope this gets sorted out, because there are those amongst us who are getting pretty tired of paying for the incompetence of others.
[/quote]
Don't ally the incompetent then.

What a load of hot rot. We agreed they screwed up and if you recall we also agreed Keve needed to pay reps, Keve also agreed. The payment was held of due to a global war so it hasn't been all that time waiting. Keve was a away in RL until recently and when he return he made arrangements which all parties were fine with. 11 days ago he paid half of it and his slots have only cleared yesterday.

You know as well as I do that all you needed to do was wait for him to be on an you had the last payment done.

Yes I think that fact it wasn't paid already is pathetic but this DoW is even more so, given he's 20 hours late on the last round of payments.

Edited by Dajobo

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1307328212' post='2724855']
What a load of hot rot. We agreed they screwed up and if you recall we also agreed Keve needed to pay reps, Keve also agreed. The payment was held of due to a global war so it hasn't been all that time waiting. Keve was a away in RL until recently and when he return he made arrangements which all parties were fine with. 11 days ago he paid half of it and his slots have only cleared yesterday.

You know as well as I do that all you needed to do was wait for him to be on an you had the last payment done.

Yes I think that fact it wasn't paid already is pathetic but this DoW is even more so, given he's 20 hours late on the last round of payments.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure anyone in UINE was allowed to send the reps, not just Keve. That was something he himself proposed.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307328021' post='2724847']
No this is the new "If the best thing you have to say is a poor joke I'll just gave you my copy/paste answer."

No. If they really wanted Polaris help they could have asked us to pay it for them, if Keve asked me to pay it alone I'd have done this favor for him.

Also I still need to make clear that all I say around here is just my opinion and doesn't represent Polaris official position in any way or form?
[/quote]

This is just my opinion, but it would appear that you guys should have dropped these clowns a long time ago.

Edited by Jrenster

[/quote]

If you'd like, I'll share the spy report I did on Keve, just before I sent him into anarchy, and know for a fact he was on paying bills this afternoon. So he could have sent the remainder of the Reps then.....correct?

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1307326245' post='2724777']
This amazes and disappoints me.

Keve had an agreement with AID and because he's 20 hours late and without even checking if there's a reason you declare war?
[/quote]

Yeah it has been 20 hours late for over 5 months straight.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1307327029' post='2724814']
[color="#0000FF"]This is just another sorry excuse for a tech raid. To think that I thought RnR a better alliance, and not a group of thugs. I was wrong about you. You most certainly do belong in SF.

My thoughts and prayers go out to UINE.[/color]
[/quote]

Lol didn't you advocate us disbanding UINE last time?

Also what techraid? Theres nothing to steal there.

Yes I think that fact it wasn't paid already is pathetic but this DoW is even more so, given he's 20 hours late on the last round or payments.
[/quote]

Yeah you agreed, keve agreed, we agreed yet nothing. As i said in the DoW, with Keve theres ALWAYS something, always an excuse which in itself sounds plausible. Now step back and look at the big picture. As for NpO we made VERY clear to you how fed up we where, so don't come running now we could have avoided this.

And yeah last time he went on he didn't send it? What was the excuse then? cause i know he was online and in on his nation today. Last time i spoke to NpO i made clear we where taking no more delays. And still we gave him 4 extra days. Well guess what.. he delayed again.

[quote name='LincolnC' timestamp='1307327366' post='2724822']
*Points to pip

That's R[b]&[/b]R to you, Mr.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You are RnR, and this war is unnecessary. If I didn't know better I would believe that you were attempting to bait Polaris into another curbstomp. Tell me, sir, how much convincing did it take from TOP to get you to act on this excuse of yours?[/color]

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict a statement by UINE letting their allies off the hook in terms of coming to UINE's defense and/or a series of statements from said allies cancelling their treaty with UINE so they don't have to get pulled into a war they'd rather not fight.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1307328721' post='2724873']
[color="#0000FF"]You are RnR, and this war is unnecessary. If I didn't know better I would believe that you were attempting to bait Polaris into another curbstomp. Tell me, sir, how much convincing did it take from TOP to get you to act on this excuse of yours?[/color]
[/quote]

lol really? We could care less about baiting NpO into this this is a perfectly valid reason for declaring on UINE. Tell me what problem with this is there? Do you think its right for an alliance that owes another reps to ignore it especially after the circus they ran us and AiD around the first time to then ignore them for almost 6 months. By the way they had a bout a month before the last war to pay them but did not. And even better they than get a month extension and then another 4 days to pay since keve says he wants to pay himself. He was given 4 days and no payment. He decides to try and delay longer by asking hours after the deadline for a new aid list he's been given before...to me that seems pretty cut and dry but obviously I missed something there.