R&R DoW

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1307368104' post='2725363']
Keve seems to be the only member that was active/gave a fig about CN anymore.
[/quote]

I would've thought R&R might've contacted someone else in UINE if Keve was being rubbish. But if Keve was the only active one I guess that makes sense, hopefully this little hiccup will motivate UINE to wake up.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1307368274' post='2725368']
I would've thought R&R might've contacted someone else in UINE if Keve was being rubbish. But if Keve was the only active one I guess that makes sense, hopefully this little hiccup will motivate UINE to wake up.
[/quote]

About 5 of us are active, but all of us are rubbish :P

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1307367713' post='2725355']
Sally Virginia. I like it.

Honestly I don't think anybody expects Polar to defend its ally. That and this just seems like a bit of heavy motivation for UINE to get its govt in order.
[/quote]

Absolutely no need for anyone to get involved in this. RnR have stated this is about a debt that the UINE owes. It's the first I have heard of the debt and it will be repaid. I wouldn't personally ask for any of our alliance friends enter into conflict which was caused by an error on our part. RnR now have an offer on the table to pay the debt owed from the MoF, MoD and MoG of UINE. If this isn't acceptable then it is not due to debt that this war started. The UINE members are currently being attacked for something they knew nothing about. For them the reconstruction of our government is essential. In order to do this we need peace. The ball is in RnR's court.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1307368274' post='2725368']
[/quote]

They did 5 minutes before they attacked.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1307368023' post='2725362']
Keve was the only person who knew about this debt you guys owed?
[/quote]

All I can state is what I know - I didn't know about it or I'd have paid it myself. I have seen no post or article regarding this debt. For this amount of money it is not worth even considering not paying it.

[quote name='REGHAR73' timestamp='1307368375' post='2725370']
Absolutely no need for anyone to get involved in this. RnR have stated this is about a debt that the UINE owes. It's the first I have heard of the debt and it will be repaid. I wouldn't personally ask for any of our alliance friends enter into conflict which was caused by an error on our part. RnR now have an offer on the table to pay the debt owed from the MoF, MoD and MoG of UINE. If this isn't acceptable then it is not due to debt that this war started. The UINE members are currently being attacked for something they knew nothing about. For them the reconstruction of our government is essential. In order to do this we need peace. The ball is in RnR's court.
[/quote]

I figured this was the case, good luck getting it sorted either way. R&R are reasonable people so I don't imagine this is going to blow up any further.

So is this still considered apart of the PB - NpO War? I mean, it could considering UINE (or Keve for this matter) was just waiting for the PB-NpO war/DH-NPO war to end so he could drag in allies and get out of paying reps? (I highly doubt it considering the circumstances, but hey, conspiracy theories ftw :ph34r:)

Regardless or not, I could have paid 36 mil in two cycles..... :facepalm:

Edit: Smiley Error.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1307325966' post='2724756']
Interessante. Fair enough considering the circumstances.
[/quote]

You think you are so sophisticated; what with your fancy words and proper grammar! :rolleyes:

How are you doing Nikanor?

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1307377015' post='2725445']
You think you are so sophisticated; what with your fancy words and proper grammar! :rolleyes:

How are you doing Nikanor?
[/quote]

Well "interessante" is just "interesting" in portuguese. :P

[quote name='unpronounced' timestamp='1307378493' post='2725462']
I hope that this war can be settled quickly so that the GRL can go below 5 for the first time in months.
[/quote]

Oh yeah sorry about that :S

It's not often that you get a chance to nuke someone as fail as keve.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1307374355' post='2725411']
It's funny how the best wars come from the worst CB's, and the worst wars come from the best CB's.
[/quote]

A CB is like that thing that you put somewhere, somewhere you simply can't remember and you'll spend hours tearing the place apart looking for it. Then after a while you'll give up and when you don't need it anymore you see it sitting there on your desk.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse