The Power of the Atom Released

Count Rupert

For those of you curious as to the tremors they may have felt or the rattling of Mum's good china, the power of atom has been released on an unprecedented scale. Behold the wonderment of what the planet's best nuke can do.

[quote]
To: Count Rupert From: Hime Themis Date: 6/3/2011 8:03:50 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Hime Themis. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 2740 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 50 cruise missiles, 1,547.783 miles of land, 515.928 technology, 1,547.783 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

[/quote]

CR, I am speechless.

What you're doing shines of greatness just like everything you make.

[spoiler][s] - just as the first random memory: the night the MHA was blitzed and you kept multiple attackers at bay, preventing them from anarchying your Duchy and nonchalantly counter-attacking after that! Man, that was great! :)
Only, [color=#C0C0C0]I'd be[/color] [i]I am[/i] very very sad [color=#C0C0C0]if it also meant[/color] as it obviously means that you're going to leave these pastures. There are maybe like only 1 or 2 other players like you.

[color=#C0C0C0]Either way, good luck with whatever you're doing.[/color]
Good luck with your life off CN, it's been a pleasure and a privilege to know you.[/s][/spoiler]

Edited by jerdge