Rating Alliances 2.0...now with blocs!

Varianz

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1304389633' post='2704556']
Yes, my blood is boiling and I'm raging at the keyboard. What will the neighbours think?
[/quote]

way to miss the point of the post idiot

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1304389633' post='2704556']
Yes, my blood is boiling and I'm raging at the keyboard. What will the neighbours think?
[/quote]

o wow you use the acronym 3fg for you name too, this is amazing, i never knew umbrella and sta had so much in common!

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1304389872' post='2704560']
o wow you use the acronym 3fg for you name too, this is amazing, i never knew umbrella and sta had so much in common!
[/quote]

To be honest, I had no idea what 3fg referred to. I just assumed you drooled on the keyboard again.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1304390145' post='2704567']
The post had a point?
[/quote]

the breakdown: I was making fun of you because you constantly pull out the 'lol y u so mad' card when people call you out for being a huge pompous jerkoff.

Now we can get back to our 100% subjective ratings of other alliances.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1304390234' post='2704568']
the breakdown: I was making fun of you because you constantly pull out the 'lol y u so mad' card when people call you out for being a huge pompous jerkoff.

Now we can get back to our 100% subjective ratings of other alliances.
[/quote]

I have never possessed nor played the 'lol y u so mad' card. I'm flattered you chose to play it on my behalf.

[quote name='threefingeredguy' timestamp='1304390618' post='2704580']
Ok these guys are just being jerks for real. The post was directed at me, I'm 3fg.
[/quote]

Yeah, I know that now. I'm terrible with acronyms. But you already know I'm terrible at a lot of things. :P

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1304288886' post='2703417']
Your perception of reality is severely flawed. That Q&A was never about getting a treaty, it was an attempt by Waterana and Graphix to try to get NPO and Val back to a civil relationship. Valhalla didn't even want to do it, we relented because we like Waterana and Graphix was getting annoying. We all saw how that turned out.

p.s. Who actually uses "mang" in a typed response? It's like you want people to think you're illiterate.
[/quote]
Don't know what you're trying to prove by changing my quote like that. That desperate to deflect and discredit, Levi?

And like I said, I don't expect you to admit it. But it happened. If you were attempting to bring the relationship back to civility you would never have come in with that weird passive-aggressive butthurt-infused attitude. And the timing of it, coming just after the 6 post-terms treaties were signed, reinforces my view. That said, I really don't care any more, I have no stake in the NPO-Valhalla relationship, this is a rating thread and that experience shapes my perception of you. It was quite interesting, and amusing, to get that glimpse at how Valhalla actually acts behind the facade though.

P.S. I fail to see how using a deliberate misspelling in order to denote an accented word is a sign of illiteracy. Then again, when you idolize people like Chefjoe and Bud who can't grasp the proper use of things like spelling and punctuation, let alone grammar, I guess some mental gymnastics have to come into play to maintain the image of them you've built up.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1304471800' post='2705608']
Don't know what you're trying to prove by changing my quote like that. That desperate to deflect and discredit, Levi?

And like I said, I don't expect you to admit it. But it happened. If you were attempting to bring the relationship back to civility you would never have come in with that weird passive-aggressive butthurt-infused attitude. And the timing of it, coming just after the 6 post-terms treaties were signed, reinforces my view. That said, I really don't care any more, I have no stake in the NPO-Valhalla relationship, this is a rating thread and that experience shapes my perception of you. It was quite interesting, and amusing, to get that glimpse at how Valhalla actually acts behind the facade though.
[/quote]

You are describing pretty much every encounter we have had with Valhalla since noCB.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1303975381' post='2700993']
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Mostly Harmless Alliance - 5 - seem largely inert so no real positive or negative opinion
Green Protection Agency - 5 - neutral alliance so meh
Fark - 8 - Generally make good calls and seem to have a good leadership group
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 5 - disappointing to see an alliance of this size become a follower
Sparta - 3 - large, ineffectual, need I say more?
World Task Force - 5 - don't really know them at all
Orange Defense Network - 4 - I've not had much to do with them but their recent activities give them a -1
The Order Of The Paradox - 0 - liars, manipulators and, in my opinion the worst alliance in CN
Umbrella - 3 - Good military and organisation. Immature and hyper-sensitive leadership and membership
New Pacific Order - 6 - I've not had much to do with them since Karma. Keeping quiet is a +1
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 6 - Not had much to do with them. They seem inconsistent to me.
Viridian Entente - 5 - Never had much to do with the until last war. -1 for recent war, +1 for peace deal with those they attacked.
The Democratic Order - 5 - neutral? Don't know them
New Polar Order - 9 - Long-time allies and friends. Had some hiccups along the way but current leadership is sound.
FOK - 6 - Generally make the right call on issues even if some of their members are dropkicks
R&R - 6 - Don't know them that well.
Mushroom Kingdom - 5 - Good military and general organisation. As with Umbrella, leadership and membership is hypersensitive and immature
Nordreich - 3 - Used to have no opinion of them. Seem to be fair-weather flip-floppers these days
LoSS - 4 - Never really liked them although they seem to be better these days
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 7 - Agree with them or not, they stick to their guns and call it how they see it
The Legion - 4 - Another large alliance that has become a follower
Valhalla - 0 - Duplicitous and manipulative. Leaving aside their past actions against my alliance their present activities have done nothing to change my opinion of them
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 3 - Larger alliance that seems to do nothing.
Nueva Vida - 8 - Long-term allies and friends. Had some hiccups too but overall stand-up allies.
The Foreign Division - 4 - Don't know anything about them
Federation Of Armed Nations - 5 - Haven't had much to do with them since their days as NPO's attack dogs
NATO - 5 - Don't know much about them
Global Order of Darkness - 3 - Haven't had much to do with them. -2 for Xiphosis and his penchant for hijacking any war to indulge his grudges
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5 - Don't know much about them
Legacy - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]The Templar Knights - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]The Order Of Light - 7 - Long-time friends even during the most tumultuous times on the white team. Valued allies today.
Asgaard - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]iFOK - 4 - Seem to be FOK's less intelligent cousin. -1 for generally terrible posters
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 3 - Seem to think they are bigger than they are. Mostly negative opinion of their behaviour.
Athens - 1 - Seem to stumble from one disaster to the next.
World Federation - 4 - No real opinion. Seem like ok people, horribly under-prepared for war
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism - 3 - Same old GOONS, arrogant coat-tail riders
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics - 6 - No real contact with them but what I have seen, they seem like good people.
Global Democratic Alliance - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Argent - 7 - Seem like good people and well prepared militarily. Umbrella with maturity and a thicker skin
Guru Order - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Christian Coalition Of Countries - 6 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them, NpO rate them so they must be ok[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Ragnarok - 7 - Never had much of an opinion of them. Recent tough decisions has seen them step up a rungg or two in my eyes
The Phoenix Federation - 8 - Former arch-enemy, now ally. Really picked themselves up well after Karma. Solid friends and allies.
Random Insanity Alliance - 3 - Don't see to do much and what they do seems like they are trying too hard to be quirky

[u][b]Alliances Added to List:[/b][/u]
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 10 :awesome: - Moralists
The Prolific Empire - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Olympus - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Poison Clan - 3 - Haven't had much to do with them but they seem overly arrogant and to be terrible posters in general
Colossus - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Greenland Republic - 4 - I actually forgot they existed
United Purple Nations - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Hydra - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Carpe Diem - 6 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them, allies of NSO[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Créole - 7 - Stepping out of the neutrality shadow, one to watch
=LOST= - 4 - Another C&G member I forgot existed
Europa - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Dark Templar - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Imperial Assault Alliance - 4 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them, general posting seems poor.[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]The Order of Righteous Nations - 3 - An alliance that seems to have gone nowhere since Karma.[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Phoenix Rising - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes - 1 - Generally awful posters and a do nothing alliance
Invicta - 3 - Used to be ok until they decided to throw all their cards in with the NPO
New Sith Order - 8 - Good friends and an unfairly maligned alliance even though the love the fact they are maligned.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]The Imperial Order - 6 - Would have been less but they got rid of Skippy. :P
United Blue Directorate - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Gotham - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]SOS Brigade - 1 - I hate anime and their posters seem poor.
Nebula-X - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]The Sweet Oblivion - 2 - Even without Sam I just don't like them
Union of Integrated National Entities - 6 - Strong-willed group and look a loyal ally
Exodus - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Molon Labe - 6 - Good fighters, haven't heard much from them in ages
\m/ - 4 - Haven't had much to do with them really
Atlantic Sphere Union - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]OMFG - 4 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]

[u][b]Blocs:[/b][/u]
Complaints and Grievances Union - 3 - Remnants of past glories[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Superfriends - 3 - Remnants of past glories
Synergy - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Doomhouse Accords - 2 - Collection of immature and hypersensitive people with large guns
Pandora's Box - 1 - Bigger collection of immature and hypersensitive people with large guns
AZTEC - 7 - seem a solid bloc
Blood For Friends - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Chestnut Accords - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Terra Cotta Pact - 7 - +2 for NSO
Checkmate - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Kel-Morian Combine - 5 - [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Poseidon - 3 - -2 for purpleness
Victory Not Vengeance - 5[/size][/color] - [color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Don't know much about them
[/quote]

Decided to add some commentary to my rankings.
[/size][/color]

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1304476242' post='2705660']
You are describing pretty much every encounter we have had with Valhalla since noCB.
[/quote]

Because you have your head so far up your own ass all you view is your own !@#$ and can not see the reality thats outside. Your view isnt by any means surprising. Nor would I want it any other way, it suits you.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1304498436' post='2705880']
Because you have your head so far up your own ass all you view is your own !@#$ and can not see the reality thats outside. Your view isnt by any means surprising. Nor would I want it any other way, it suits you.
[/quote]

Typical rambling abuse without any substance nor refuting what was claimed.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1304471800' post='2705608']
[/quote]

For the record that sums up my own experiences with Valhalla too.

[quote name='Seipher Caim' timestamp='1304509482' post='2705929']
Tyga, WC and Altheus... It made my day... Thanks !
Now i'm gonna leave this thread with a smile and my "passive-aggressive butthurt-infused attitude' ;)
[/quote]

The best part is, the alliances that are currently closest to you (Valhalla), have the total opposite view.

Edited by President S O

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1304513724' post='2705955']
The best part is, the alliances that are currently closest to you (Valhalla), have the total opposite view.
[/quote]

Well, there's a turn up for the books! Valhalla's friends and allies don't think they are arseholes. I'm shocked!