Rating Alliances 2.0...now with blocs!

Varianz

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1304190641' post='2702656']
New Polar Order - 4 - They treated IAA like a pawn when I was in gov there. Also moralists. They have more decent members than most alliances though.
[/quote]

Thank you, for the decent members :v:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b]Alliances Included in First List:[/b]
Mostly Harmless Alliance - 6 Like your theme
Green Protection Agency - 6 Neutral, but plus 1 for having to deal with Warmongrel for a period of time :P
Fark - 5
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 7 You guys seem friendly, only downside are some of your allies
Sparta - 3 About as effective as fighting as a crocodile with an elastic band round it's mouth.
World Task Force - 5
Orange Defense Network - 4 Sometimes you guys are ok, but other times not
The Order Of The Paradox - 1
Umbrella - 5 Good amount of respect for you guys, the better third of DH
New Pacific Order - 4
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 6 You guys seem cool
Viridian Entente - 3 NpO was in the wrong, but you pushed it way beyond proportions
The Democratic Order - 4
New Polar Order - 3 Used to like you to a degree, less so nowadays since your U turn in the last war
FOK - 5 Similar to Umbrella
R&R - 5
Mushroom Kingdom - 3 Yeah no susprised here, plus points are that you know how to play the game, even if I don't agree with the methods.
Nordreich - 5
LoSS - 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6 I need to visit you guys again :(
The Legion - 2 Arrogance comes to mind when thinking of Legion
Valhalla - 9
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 5
Nueva Vida - 6 Good fighters
The Foreign Division - 5
Federation Of Armed Nations - 4, don't get the hooha about you guys but then I'm not from the time of VietFAN <shrugs>
NATO - 4
Global Order of Darkness - 3
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5
Legacy - 5
The Templar Knights - 5
The Order Of Light - 6 Heard good things about you and the limited contact I've had seems to confirm this
Asgaard - 5
iFOK - 5 Used to be lower.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 3 DT stuff was a blemish
Athens - 3
World Federation - 5
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism - 2, 1 plus point is Lamuella.
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics - 5
Global Democratic Alliance - 5
Argent - 5
Guru Order - 4
Christian Coalition Of Countries - 4
Ragnarok - 5
The Phoenix Federation - 9 You guys have been allies to us since nearly day one, only blemish is our lack of contact for which we are both culable for.
Random Insanity Alliance - 5

[b]Alliances Added to List:[/b]
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 6 Like you lot
The Prolific Empire - 5
Olympus - 10 No better people about :wub:
Poison Clan - 4
Colossus - 5
Greenland Republic - 4
United Purple Nations - 3
Hydra - 4 We used to be close :(
Carpe Diem - 8 You guys need to be more active :P
Créole - 5
=LOST= - 4
Europa - 5
Dark Templar - 5
Imperial Assault Alliance - 6
The Order of Righteous Nations - 4
Phoenix Rising - 5
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes - 3
Invicta - 4
New Sith Order - 6 You guys help make the game interesting
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 6 If only for helping us fight the platypus menace
The Imperial Order - 6
United Blue Directorate - 5
Gotham - 5
SOS Brigade - 5
Nebula-X - 7 You guys are tough, and came to our help in this war :)
The Sweet Oblivion - 5
Union of Integrated National Entities - 5
Exodus - 5
Molon Labe - 5
\m/ - 4
Atlantic Sphere Union - 5
OMFG - 7 You guys are cool

[b]Blocs:[/b]
Complaints and Grievances Union - 3
Superfriends - 5
Synergy - 6 Some
Doomhouse Accords - 1
Pandora's Box - 2
AZTEC - 6
Blood For Friends - 5
Chestnut Accords - 5
Terra Cotta Pact - 7
Checkmate - 7
Kel-Morian Combine - 5
Poseidon - 10 :wub:
Victory Not Vengeance - 5

[color=#1C2837][size=2][u][b]Alliances Included in First List:[/b][/u]
Mostly Harmless Alliance: 4. Haven't had much interaction, but I think you could do more as the largest alliance.
Green Protection Agency: 5. No real interaction, but nothing negative, either.
Fark: 5, No opinion.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations: 6. No real interactions, but an extra point for having Mia.
Sparta: 7. Great opponents during NEW/DF, respectful, and fun.
World Task Force: 5. Same with GPA.
Orange Defense Network: 8. Awesome opponents during NEW/DF, and extremely respectful during peace talks. Extra point because I love Pingu.
The Order Of The Paradox: 6. Switching sides and sticking to that, not playing both sides.
Umbrella: 8. From what I see, an awesome alliance. I'd join but I'm nowhere near cool enough.
New Pacific Order: 7. Attacked out of the blue but still willing to fight it out. Kudos.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization: 5. No real opinion.
Viridian Entente: 4. Lost some respect for the recent war.
The Democratic Order: 5
New Polar Order: 6. Stuck it out when some said you'd have to disband.
FOK: 5
R&R: 7. No interaction until lately, but your diplomats have proven to be a lot of fun.
Mushroom Kingdom: 7. I don't find your posters nearly as annoying as some seem to, and I love the new flag a lot.
Nordreich: 7. I've always respected NoR, and I've always really liked your graphics department.
LoSS: 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors: 7. As much as the NEW/DF conflict upset me, you've always proven yourselves to be extremely loyal to FEAR.
The Legion: 5
Valhalla: 5
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance: 6. Extra point for giving us Parandiac.
Nueva Vida: 5
The Foreign Division: 4. Would have been higher a few months ago, but the whole treaty cancellation on us for cancelling on NATO was weak.
Federation Of Armed Nations: 5
NATO: 4. Used to love you guys, but the preemptive neutrality before we could even ask for help in NEW/DF was extremely uncool, bro.
Global Order of Darkness: 5. The negatives balance the positives.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons: 6, great allies when we were UCN, but I haven't really spoken to you much lately.
Legacy: 5
The Templar Knights: 5
The Order Of Light: 5. Former allies, but we never grew too close. Treaty cancellation wasn't for any specific reason, we both just didn't see it going anywhere.
Asgaard: 6. Plus 1 for Musta.
iFOK: 5
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 5
Athens: 5
World Federation: 5
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism: 9. I love you guys a lot, you know this. I always have fun on your forums and in your IRC, and you've proven yourselves to be outstanding allies.
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics: 10. CBray is a tool, but other than that, I couldn't be happier with FEAR. Greatest allies we've ever had, along with Wolfpack.
Global Democratic Alliance: 5
Argent: 5
Guru Order: 5
Christian Coalition Of Countries: 8. I really like CCC. Despite our low-level treaty, I think of you as some of our best allies.
Ragnarok: 5
The Phoenix Federation: 5
Random Insanity Alliance: 6, I like the flag.

[u][b]Alliances Added to List:[/b][/u]
Siberian Tiger Alliance: 5
The Prolific Empire: 8. I really like TPE and have never had any problems with you, other than working for Darkfox IRL.
Olympus: 5
Poison Clan: 8. Awesome opponents during Bi-Polar. I had a lot of fun with that one.
Colossus: 5
Greenland Republic: 5
United Purple Nations: 4. Used to have a lot more respect for you, although admittedly I've gained some post-Peggy.
Hydra: 6. Not a lot of interaction, but you're sweet on FEAR, so I'm sweet on you.
Carpe Diem: 5
Créole: 5
=LOST: 6. Fun opponents during Bi-Polar.
Europa: 1. Awful, disband.
Dark Templar: 5
Imperial Assault Alliance: 5
The Order of Righteous Nations: 6
Phoenix Rising: 5
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes: 6
Invicta: 9. Awesome allies, extremely courageous. The only CDT alliance to listen to us after the UCN collapse.
New Sith Order: 6. You give the world RV. I cannot rate you below a 6.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition: 7. Liked you guys a lot back at PnL, still do.
The Imperial Order: 5
United Blue Directorate: 8. One of our first treaty partners, you've stuck with us throughout the past year. Love you guys.
Gotham: 3. Lost a lot of respect in the Tyler episode and the days following.
SOS Brigade: 6. I can't decide if I hate you or love you. You get a 6 for now.
Nebula-X: 5
The Sweet Oblivion: 5
Union of Integrated National Entities: 6
Exodus: 5
Molon Labe: 5
\m/: 4
Atlantic Sphere Union: 5
OMFG: 5

[u][b]Blocs:[/b][/u]
Complaints and Grievances Union: 7. I've always liked this bloc, but I wish you'd regain your leadership role in politics.
Superfriends: 3. RnR and RIA are the only good things about you.
Synergy: 5. Meh.
Doomhouse Accords: 8. Extremely powerful, and made up of three of my favorite alliances. Also, I've got a soft spot for Mr. Reginald.
Pandora's Box: 7. You've lived up to everybody's expectations and fears, I know that much.
AZTEC: 6. You stand and fight as one. That's always a good thing.
Blood For Friends: 9. I know we aren't the most powerful bloc out there, but this is as close to a perfect bloc as I've ever seen.
Chestnut Accords: 5
Terra Cotta Pact: 6. Coming to white helped me with trades.
Checkmate: 5
Kel-Morian Combine: 4. THL.
Poseidon: 5
Victory Not Vengeance: 5 [/size][/color]

Mostly Harmless Alliance 3 - Huge amorphous blob that has no goal or vision except to simply be.
Green Protection Agency 4 - Original neutrals, hard position to maintain as well as they have, but ew neutrals.
Fark 6 - Well organized and cohesive, very immature culture.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 7
Sparta 2 - Horrible alliance, should never have been allowed off pink. Horrible irony that their military is so bad considering the theme. Opportunists of the worst kind.
World Task Force 5 - No idea
Orange Defense Network 6 - Have improved from what they were, funny to see them so full of themselves considering their history.
The Order Of The Paradox 9 - Great nation building, war fighting and coordination.
Umbrella 9 - See TOP.
New Pacific Order 8 - My first home, massive impact on the game, did an awesome job at being the evil empire. Should have rebounded better politically after Karma though.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 5 - Very quiet these days, seemingly no vision.
Viridian Entente 4 - Do fairly well at war, nothing else good to say.
The Democratic Order 5 - Meh
New Polar Order 8 - Lot of admiration for Polar, became a very strong independent political operator despite their origins.
FOK 7 - Good war fighters.
R&R 4 - No idea what they stand for or what they hope to acheive here. Their annoyance at RnR is nonsensical since that's how the phrase is said. Seem to think that feelings are as good as actions, ie. 'We didn't want those reps!'
Mushroom Kingdom 8 - Centre of a political pole, would almost argue is one half of the story of CN, the other being NPO. Built a strong alliance in very adverse conditions.
Nordreich 6 - Good organization, weird view of history and very quick to blame everyone else.
LoSS 3 - Should have given them a worse score, stand for nothing and largely have done nothing, except being another number on a front. Opportunistic flip before Karma is somehow a badge of honour for them.
Nusantara Elite Warriors 6 - Strong military.
The Legion 3 - Bad military, could be much more than it is.
Valhalla 3 - Lead by Chefjoe and Bud. Rocked up to NPO after terms were over expecting to be treated like long lost brothers, asking where their treaty was, when they made no attempt at contact during terms. Threw a tanty as soon as they realized that they were in for a tough frank discussion.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 3 - Generic, no vision, though Gopher is cool. Also, SCY is annoying.
Nueva Vida 8 - Strong, committed, coordinated, and stand up for what they believe in.
The Foreign Division 7 - Best alliance in their area of the web.
Federation Of Armed Nations 6 - Very committed community, withstood the NPO wars, but somehow managed to get people to forget all the whining they did.
NATO 6 - Good allies to NPO, Anu is awesome.
Global Order of Darkness 4 - Annoying and very inflated view of themselves, at least they do stuff.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 5 - Dunno much, but meh religion, especially here.
Legacy 5 - No idea.
The Templar Knights 5 - Nothing to say.
The Order Of Light 6 - I like TOOL, stick by their allies even if they don't agree with their decisions.
Asgaard 7 - Formidable nations.
iFOK 4 - Inflated sense of worth for an English-speaking colony.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 4 - Heh. Should have given them a lower score, must have been feeling charitable.
Athens 6 - Never seemed the same since Londo stepped down.
World Federation 6 - Good growth since launch, got wrecked by NoR though.
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism 8 - Love me some GOONS.
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics 7 - Seem to be committed allies, not scared of a fight.
Global Democratic Alliance 3 - Generic, no vision, poor war fighting capabilities.
Argent 9 - Strong nations, active and coordinated. Project a good image.
Guru Order 6 - Decent alliance I guess.
Christian Coalition Of Countries 4 - Why you'd base your alliance around Christianity I don't know.
Ragnarok 5 - Had to bring Kait back from Polar to be Emperor, but at least backed Polar in the war.
The Phoenix Federation 8 - Excellent allies, stuck with NPO the whole way through Karma, and ended up fighting longer than any other alliance along with Avalon. Active and coordinated.

Alliances Added to List:
Siberian Tiger Alliance 8 - Don't see enough alliances both believing in something, and having the guts to stick by it.
The Prolific Empire 2
Olympus 8 - Olympus is pretty awesome.
Poison Clan 7 - Quite a few cool people in PC, though some of their past actions put me off a little bit.
Colossus 8 - Don't know them that well, have very good impressons though.
Greenland Republic 6 - Like a lot of their posters, seem to be dying in slow motion though.
United Purple Nations 1 - Horrible, but get a point for managing to survive despite all their failings.
Hydra 8 - Likes these guys' style, was sad to see the treaty go.
Carpe Diem 9 - Awesome allies.
Créole 9 - Monstrous nations, good posters, strong ideals.
=LOST= 7 - Pretty funny, strong allies.
Europa 7 - Seem pretty cool, weird political moves put them in a dodgy position though.
Dark Templar 8 - Good nations, stood up to CSN.
Imperial Assault Alliance 3 - Uses self-imposed martyrdom as a badge of honour.
The Order of Righteous Nations 0 - Their Karma performance says it all, and the too cool for school attitude just makes it worse.
Phoenix Rising 7 - Good allies, very quiet though.
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes 8 - I like the cut of the Boxes jib.
Invicta 4 - Nascar, Haf and Jorost are cool, military performance in this war left a lot to be desired.
New Sith Order 10 :smug:
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 2 - No culture or identity, very generic.
The Imperial Order 5 - No idea now that Skippy is gone.
United Blue Directorate 2 - See NADC.
Gotham 3 - Defining feature seems to be immaturity.
SOS Brigade 2 - Anime and NsO drama.
Nebula-X 6 - No idea, except they had the balls to hit TOP.
The Sweet Oblivion 0 - Skipping out your duties en masse like that will forever taint your image.
Union of Integrated National Entities 2 - Good allies to Polar, nothing else good to say. Keve and his Grimace crap irritate me.
Exodus 1 - Presence of TBB among others blind me to anything good there may be about them.
Molon Labe 7 - Good solid allies to TPF, good military performance.
\m/ 6 - Get a point due to being led by Merrie, really not sure apart from that. Loved to see them make a return, especially with the collection of people they had. The decline since then and especially the DoW against NPO made me rethink a bit.
Atlantic Sphere Union 9 - Great allies.
OMFG 8 - Have a lot of admiration for these guys.

Blocs:
Complaints and Grievances Union 6 - Good history, seem to have lost their purpose and identity when MK left.
Superfriends 2 - Opportunistic political operators, with horrible individual cultures that get reinforced by the general SF circlejerk.
Synergy 4 - Really not sure what this blocs goal or vision is.
Doomhouse Accords 8 - Have ambition, political position, military capability and the willingness to make moves. Pity the most recent and standout one had to be against NPO.
Pandora's Box 7 - Strong bloc, could have been a much more independent operator than it has been thus far.
AZTEC 8 - Awesome group, really admire these guys, one of the most united blocs I"ve seen.
Blood For Friends 4 - Don't really see the rationale for this.
Chestnut Accords 2 - yay maroon lololol
Terra Cotta Pact 8 - Close allies, would like to see us expand a bit and become a more attacking force in our own right.
Checkmate 7 - AirMe and Ronin are awesome, and they seem very united as a bloc.
Kel-Morian Combine 5 - Who?
Poseidon 5 I like BAPS, so they kinda balance out Valhalla.
Victory Not Vengeance 5 - Who?

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1304191565' post='2702664']
Umbrella - 6 - I think Natan and Roq still dislike me, which doesn't exactly endear me to them, but they're a good bunch of people overall imo and very well organized.
[/quote]

No hard feelings from me.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1304246650' post='2703103']

Valhalla 3 - Lead by Chefjoe and Bud. Rocked up to NPO after terms were over expecting to be treated like long lost brothers, asking where their treaty was, when they made no attempt at contact during terms. Threw a tanty as soon as they realized that they were in for a tough frank discussion.

[/quote]

Do you even read? If so then you should have remembered that this subject has come up SEVERAL times since that QnA and ALL of those times that an idiot came up with your same brilliant conclusion it was stated by not only Valhalla but Pacifica that wasnt the case....In fact PACIFICA Diplomat(Waterana btw) initiated that QnA....NOT Valhalla. So that blows your little attempt at a shmear out of the water right there without even going into further details of why you are wrong, but Valhalla being the one to have come knocking? NO

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1304276031' post='2703258']
Do you even read? If so then you should have remembered that this subject has come up SEVERAL times since that QnA and ALL of those times that an idiot came up with your same brilliant conclusion it was stated by not only Valhalla but Pacifica that wasnt the case....In fact PACIFICA Diplomat(Waterana btw) initiated that QnA....NOT Valhalla. So that blows your little attempt at a shmear out of the water right there without even going into further details of why you are wrong, but Valhalla being the one to have come knocking? NO
[/quote]
CAPS are FUN.

And no, of course Valhalla isn't going to admit to that, you're mighty vikings after all! But I was there Joe, I saw it all play out. And no, I don't remember NPO ever stating that that was not the case. Waterana mentioned during her normal duties as diplomat that Valhalla should visit NPO forums, yes. I don't remember her saying your gov should turn up to act like petulant children who didn't get the crusts cut off their sandwiches this time. You arrived at NPO forums complaining that you were butthurt at Moo because he hadn't come to talk to you, and that you were disappointed/annoyed/whatever that you hadn't been kept close and offered a treaty like TPF et al. And then got all affronted because NPO didn't welcome you as long lost brothers but rather wanted to examine the pros and cons of a renewed treaty relationship with you. So I'm afraid that my shmear boat is still quite float.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1304281230' post='2703328']
CAPS are FUN.

And no, of course Valhalla isn't going to admit to that, you're mighty vikings after all! But I was there Joe, I saw it all play out. And no, I don't remember NPO ever stating that that was not the case. Waterana mentioned during her normal duties as diplomat that Valhalla should visit NPO forums, yes. I don't remember her saying your gov should turn up to act like petulant children who didn't get the crusts cut off their sandwiches this time. You arrived at NPO forums complaining that you were butthurt at Moo because he hadn't come to talk to you, and that you were disappointed/annoyed/whatever that you hadn't been kept close and offered a treaty like TPF et al. And then got all affronted because NPO didn't welcome you as long lost brothers but rather wanted to examine the pros and cons of a renewed treaty relationship with you. So I'm afraid that my shmear boat is still quite float.
[/quote]

Who cares who's right, I am just glad Valhalla don't have anything to do with NPO anymore.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1304281230' post='2703328']Of course the Orders would never admit to being in the wrong, we rule. Absolute perfection. That's why we're a pile of rubble and our last Emperor abandoned us during a war.[/quote]

Your perception of reality is severely flawed. That Q&A was never about getting a treaty, it was an attempt by Waterana and Graphix to try to get NPO and Val back to a civil relationship. Valhalla didn't even want to do it, we relented because we like Waterana and Graphix was getting annoying. We all saw how that turned out.

p.s. Who actually uses "mang" in a typed response? It's like you want people to think you're illiterate.

Edited by Lord Levistus

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1304190641' post='2702656']
Ragnarok - 4 - Hoo singlehandedly made them defend Polar. They're hardly an alliance, more of a cult.
[/quote]

i love it when people who weren't there at the time know how things happened better than those who were, did you lose a bet as to who RoK would side with or something? want a cookie?

Alliances Included in First List:
Mostly Harmless Alliance- 5 wish they would do more
Green Protection Agency- n/a
Fark- 7, impressive alliance I can’t ever get a read on. If that’s by design they deserve that rating, if it’s by inactivity then that should be a 4
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations- 10 my brothas. Much love
Sparta- 4, still haven’t forgotten the way they dropped us. Great diplomat over at our boards though, definitely making me soften up.
World Task Force- n/a
Orange Defense Network- 5, they don’t really do anything for me. I used to care, but not really anymore.
The Order Of The Paradox – 8, quality alliance, tough as nails, and great to have by your side in a fight. Democracy is makes communication difficult though.
Umbrella- 8, unbelievable stats, great leader/communicator in Roq. They do what they do, and they do it well.
New Pacific Order- 2, for obvious reasons. Still self-centered, hugely melodramatic, and frankly uninteresting FAwise. Has done nothing to pull itself out of its hole.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization – 4, always silly choices. Frequently pulled into many directions which is sad for an alliance of your size which should be the one doing the pulling.
Viridian Entente – 6, no real opinion. Made a war. Would be a 5, but they attacked polar so +1
The Democratic Order- n/a
New Polar Order – 2, 
FOK – 6, quality alliance. Don’t make a huge bang, but you get the sense that they have some good strategists
R&R- 6, 1 point for having DVD
Mushroom Kingdom- 6, quality alliance, whether you love them or hate them they are good rulers
Nordreich – 8, Impressive military machine and dedication. Generally seem like cool guys. Val’s allies
LoSS- 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors- 5, your war was stupid, but you’ve picked a solid friend in FEAR
The Legion – 3, worthless
Valhalla- 10, just so thick
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance- 5, meh, I like SCY but don’t really know the rest
Nueva Vida- 6, impressive alliance, did work last war.
The Foreign Division- 6, see NV
Federation Of Armed Nations- 7, dynamic. Know what they’re doing. Got the FAN mystic going on
NATO- 5
Global Order of Darkness- 2, ugh
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons- 7, steadfast allies, nice guys, and easy to work with
Legacy- 5
The Templar Knights - 5
The Order Of Light -4, get well soon?
Asgaard-5
iFOK-5, colony alliance
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations- 3, gain a sympathy point for being so pathetic they thought they came up with those DT terms themselves
Athens- 4, used to have a swagger, lack it now
World Federation- 4, a little full of themselves for having done nothing
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism- 5, meh
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics- 9, quality allies. You can always count on FEAR
Global Democratic Alliance- 5
Argent- 8, see Umb, same good traits
Guru Order- 5
Christian Coalition Of Countries-5
Ragnarok- 5, cool guys, but this war demonstrated some serious internal conflicts. Get your house in order and understand reality, (hint: you can say you lost, don’t act like children)
The Phoenix Federation- 4, being a martyr doesn’t get you points. Being a more competent martyr does.
Random Insanity Alliance- 4, same political !@#$%^&* as GOD/CSN, but you manage not to come off like total my idols like they do. Points for having that level of competence

Alliances Added to List:
Siberian Tiger Alliance- 4, See TPF also bi-polar shens
The Prolific Empire- 5
Olympus- 7, good warriors, good people
Poison Clan
Colossus- 5, don’t know you
Greenland Republic- 3, life support?
United Purple Nations- 4, still a joke
Hydra- 4
Carpe Diem- 5
Créole- n/a
=LOST= - 5
Europa- 6, I enjoy them
Dark Templar- 7, tough, tenacious, and whipped CSN
Imperial Assault Alliance- 5, I like you guys but you seem to be having trouble holding on
The Order of Righteous Nations- 10,
Phoenix Rising- 3, adds nothing
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes- 5
Invicta- 3, see TPF but less competent
New Sith Order- 3, being bad and having people call you on it doesn’t change the fact that you’re bad
North Atlantic Defense Coalition- 4, meh, bodies
The Imperial Order- 4, attention whores with nothing really going on
United Blue Directorate- 4, meh
Gotham- 5
SOS Brigade-5
Nebula-X- 6, good allies, always there for you
The Sweet Oblivion- 6, impressive bunch, great to have fighting by your side
Union of Integrated National Entities- 4, NpO fanboys with an incompetent ruler. Letting yourself get ZIed shows a lack of fortitude
Exodus- 6, Some of the coolest people in the game, (<3 IC, Wu) but gone through some rough times right now
Molon Labe- 9, DR brothers. Fearless, always there when called
\m/- 5, good luck getting back on track
Atlantic Sphere Union- 4, who?
OMFG- 8, see umbrella, +1 for Calderone

Blocs:
Complaints and Grievances Union- 3, its bad when your seen as an extension of another bloc
Superfriends- 2, good god, talk about throwing your friends’ power around
Synergy- 5, meh, IAA are cool, TIO are lame they cancel out
Doomhouse Accords- 8, even if they’re not a bloc they do what a bloc should do, direct power towards an agenda
Pandora's Box- 7, impressive group
AZTEC- 7, constantly underrated, very impressive group that has cohesion and skill
Blood For Friends- 8, tight as hell
Chestnut Accords- 2, see superfriends
Terra Cotta Pact- 3, NSO and fanboys
Checkmate- 6, they sit in their corner and twiddle their thumbs effectively
Kel-Morian Combine- 1, who cares. That response is bad for a bloc
Poseidon- 8, winning
Victory Not Vengeance 2, slightly better than kel-moran but same basic premise

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1304380071' post='2704463']
[color=#1C2837][size=2]Mostly Harmless Alliance - 7
Green Protection Agency - 5
Fark - 8
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 5
Sparta - 7
World Task Force - 5
Orange Defense Network - 6
The Order Of The Paradox - 9
Umbrella - 9
New Pacific Order - 2
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 3
Viridian Entente - 8
The Democratic Order - 5
New Polar Order - 2
FOK - 8
R&R - 5
Mushroom Kingdom - 9
Nordreich - 6
LoSS - 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 5
The Legion - 2
Valhalla - 7
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 5
Nueva Vida - 5
The Foreign Division - 5
Federation Of Armed Nations - 6
NATO - 4
Global Order of Darkness - 3
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5
Legacy - 5
The Templar Knights - 5
The Order Of Light - 3
Asgaard - 5
iFOK - 8
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 5
Athens - 6
World Federation - 5
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism - 9
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics - 5
Global Democratic Alliance - 5
Argent - 8
Guru Order - 5
Christian Coalition Of Countries - 5
Ragnarok - 5
The Phoenix Federation - 1
Random Insanity Alliance - 5

[u][b]Alliances Added to List:[/b][/u]
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 2
The Prolific Empire - 5
Olympus - 6
Poison Clan - 8
Colossus - 5
Greenland Republic - 5
United Purple Nations - 5
Hydra - 5
Carpe Diem - 5
Créole - 7
=LOST= - 5
Europa - 5
Dark Templar - 5
Imperial Assault Alliance - 5
The Order of Righteous Nations - 2
Phoenix Rising - 5
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes - 5
Invicta - 5
New Sith Order - 6
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5
The Imperial Order - 5
United Blue Directorate - 5
Gotham - 5
SOS Brigade - 4
Nebula-X - 5
The Sweet Oblivion - 5
Union of Integrated National Entities - 5
Exodus - 5
Molon Labe - 3
\m/ - 4
Atlantic Sphere Union - 5
OMFG - 5

[u][b]Blocs:[/b][/u]
Complaints and Grievances Union - 7
Superfriends - 8
Synergy - 5
Doomhouse Accords - 10 the perfect storm
Pandora's Box - 9
AZTEC - 5
Blood For Friends - 5
Chestnut Accords - 5
Terra Cotta Pact - 5
Checkmate - 5
Kel-Morian Combine - 5
Poseidon - 5
Victory Not Vengeance - 5[/size][/color]
[/quote]

Edited by threefingeredguy

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1304191565' post='2702664']
Sigged

My ratings will likely be outdated due to my current state of non-involvement or knowledge or world affairs since I left gov a few months ago. Trying to be fairly unbiased though [/quote]

Dude get over yourself TBH. If you bothered to read my whole post you would realize that the best rating that I gave outside of Legion was an 8. TOP may have gotten a .5 boost for not having you there.

[quote name='threefingeredguy' timestamp='1304334689' post='2704055']
[color=#1C2837]Siberian Tiger Alliance - 2 cult of tyga, a terrible player and a worse leader[/color]
[/quote]

Yeah, I just thank Admin and dumb luck that I've managed to slide by on the seat of my pants as an alliance leader for over 4 years despite my crapness at Cybernations and appalling leadership skills. What really surprises me here is that the person who saw through my veneer is the same person that quotes someone else as the author of their ratings because they are too stupid to work out how to cut and paste the blank list template.

In all honesty, I was just taking advantage of a lot of gullible people who have paid me well to pretend to lead an alliance. Suckers.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1304345126' post='2704127']
Yeah, I just thank Admin and dumb luck that I've managed to slide by on the seat of my pants as an alliance leader for over 4 years despite my crapness at Cybernations and appalling leadership skills. What really surprises me here is that the person who saw through my veneer is the same person that quotes someone else as the author of their ratings because they are too stupid to work out how to cut and paste the blank list template.

In all honesty, I was just taking advantage of a lot of gullible people who have paid me well to pretend to lead an alliance. Suckers.
[/quote]
Yeah, you've got some luck, I'll grant you that. And I do wish I had the skill to persuade people to join a terrible alliance, but I guess that's just something you're born with.
Also I quoted because it was less effort and I'm incredibly lazy.

[quote name='threefingeredguy' timestamp='1304355256' post='2704183']
Yeah, you've got some luck, I'll grant you that. And I do wish I had the skill to persuade people to join a terrible alliance, but I guess that's just something you're born with.
Also I quoted because it was less effort and I'm incredibly lazy.
[/quote]

Well, maybe Roquentin will let you do some recruiting so you can see if you have those skills. But, I'll let you in on a trade secret, it is easy to get people to join a terrible alliance but much harder to get them to stay. I honestly can't explain it. As you said, I'm about the worst player and alliance leader on the planet yet people stay? Even after being curbstomped....what's with that?

I'm sure Varianz appreciated having your dribbling attributed to his name.

I'm sure Varianz appreciated having your dribbling attributed to his name.
[/quote]
I took it as a form of flattery that he was so interested in my opinions he decided to try and interpret them for himself. Sadly though, he got a lot wrong. I can offer lessons if he needs help though- #NSO is the best place to find me :awesome:

Mostly Harmless Alliance: 4 - Without jerdge they don't have a "face" for me.
Green Protection Agency: 6 - Former home. The reasons I left are still there, but I can't disregard what I learned(and had to relearn) I wish they would embrace the fact they have no ties instead of emulating the willow.
Fark: 5 - No face
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations: 4 - The only dude I remember talking to from there was a little too defensive about other's opinions on IRON.
Sparta: 5 - Not well liked from what I gather but what do "they" know.
World Task Force: 3 - Are we talking about 1 or 2 here?
Orange Defense Network: 4 - Oscillates between competent rulers and goofy rulers. Whitney gets a 10+ though.
The Order Of The Paradox: 6 - A likeable Umbrella
Umbrella: 3 You got stats and all, but you're not as the dangerous as the hand that wields you. Rent-an-Upper Tier.
New Pacific Order: 7 - Your influence will last as long as the planet even if you left it today. It's nice to see people who take their culture seriously. I've had positive interactions with members/government. Also you vote for me.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization: 3 - Old
Viridian Entente: 2 - I don't like your taste in beverages. Bonus points for GV
The Democratic Order: 5
New Polar Order: 6 - I don't think I've ever talked to a member, at least while they were still a member. Seems to have been able to keep things together in even rough spots
FOK: 2 - Seems to be comprised completely of bad posters and strives to be the first to suckle on the teat of whoever will keep them out of harms way. And the brother of that teat.
R&R: 5 - No idea
Mushroom Kingdom: 7 - Probably what one should strive for in a large alliance. Lots of "This [ooc]game[/ooc] is dumb.. :f5:"
Nordreich: 4 - Still like you guys, your forums, and your theme, but you got a slimy thing going too. I dig Zog.
LoSS: 5 - Or 7 if this is Amossio's AA. He kills me.
Nusantara Elite Warriors: 3 - Masters of coordinated attacks on the uncoordinated.
The Legion: 2 - Yup, I said it.
Valhalla: 7 - Chairman Hal 9000.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance: 3 - SCY is irritating.
Nueva Vida: 8 - Great theme and zzzptm is like a cool uncle or something.
The Foreign Division: 5 - I don't know
Federation Of Armed Nations: 4 - Most people get the boyfriend stuff out of the way [i]while[/i] they're imprisoned.
NATO: 5 - shrug
Global Order of Darkness: 6 - Competent rulers, but switch to decaf and put away your crazy eyes.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons: 5
Legacy: 2 Sarmation is a bad face.
The Templar Knights: 5
The Order Of Light: 4 I liked Jarkko
Asgaard: 5 Rent a middle-high tier? Time will tell.
iFOK: 1 - you got a Purple senate seat. Now what? Back to Green? arexes is probably the worse than trades.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 2 - doo doo butter
Athens: 5 Rush seems ok if far out, man.
World Federation: 10 just because I hope Helga reads this. If she left, then 5
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism: 8 - 7 but I like nippy. Lamuella seems ok too. The fountainhead for "that side's" personality.
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics: 5
Global Democratic Alliance: 5
Argent: 4 yay stats. Janax comes of as a DH butt sniffer though.
Guru Order: 5
Christian Coalition Of Countries: 6 - Keystroke
Ragnarok: 6 - I don't know what direction they're headed, so that means it must be their own.
The Phoenix Federation: 5
Random Insanity Alliance: 7 Delta is probably my favorite person I haven't spoken to yet.

Alliances Added to List:
Siberian Tiger Alliance: 6 - I like Tyga but I was ignored when I was diplo there /butthurt
The Prolific Empire: 2 - butt sniffers
Olympus: 8 - Pansy is pretty awesome and queenhailee is there.
Poison Clan: 2 - hillbilly FOK
Colossus: 5
Greenland Republic: 5
United Purple Nations: 3 - Stop apologizing
Hydra: 5
Carpe Diem: 5
Créole: 8 I secretly have the hots for them.
=LOST=: 2 - Identity is is based one what surrounds them, not what they are.
Europa: 5
Dark Templar: 4
Imperial Assault Alliance: 3 nice forums
The Order of Righteous Nations: 5
Phoenix Rising: 6 I think I know one or two people
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes: 1 - hillbilly iFOK
Invicta: 5
New Sith Order: 6 - Gave me something to do my first week of being GPA pres.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition: 5
The Imperial Order: 3 - lol
United Blue Directorate: 5
Gotham: 2 - lol
SOS Brigade: 7 - Locke is good people
Nebula-X: 5
The Sweet Oblivion: 5
Union of Integrated National Entities: 3 Grimace
Exodus: 3 because I got tired of WANA telling me about you all the time.
Molon Labe: 5
\m/: 2 - Not really something worth saving, you'd probably all be happier elsewhere.
Atlantic Sphere Union: 3
OMFG: 5

Blocs:
Complaints and Grievances Union: 4
Superfriends: 4
Synergy: 3
Doomhouse Accords: 7
Pandora's Box: 2 You almost did it, but MK robbed you again, VE. They'll do it next time too.
AZTEC:5
Blood For Friends: 5
Chestnut Accords: 5
Terra Cotta Pact: 5
Checkmate: 7
Kel-Morian Combine: 5
Poseidon: 5
Victory Not Vengeance: 5

As you said, I'm about the worst player and alliance leader on the planet yet people stay? Even after being curbstomped....what's with that?
[/quote]

Being the only openly furry-friendly alliance in CN probably helps.

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1304387073' post='2704534']
Being the only openly furry-friendly alliance in CN probably helps.
[/quote]

Really? I didn't realise we were openly furry-friendly. We are just welcoming to anyone who wants to join and be part of our fine community. Then again, I'm usually the last to find these things out and rely heavily on Umbrellans to get me up to speed on what my alliance is doing and what my policies are.

Thanks once again for helping me out.

Edited by Tygaland

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1304388024' post='2704539']
Really? I didn't realise we were openly furry-friendly. We are just welcoming to anyone who wants to join and be part of our fine community. Then again, I'm usually the last to find these things out and rely heavily on Umbrellans to get me up to speed on what my alliance is doing and what my policies are.

Thanks once again for helping me out.
[/quote]
Oh don't get so mad about it, we're just giving you crap because you're so touchy.