Rating Alliances 2.0...now with blocs!

Varianz

Alliances Added to List:
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 3 for BiPolar, else would be neutral.
The Prolific Empire - ?
Olympus - 7 -1 for Thriller
Poison Clan - 6
Colossus - ?
Greenland Republic - 3
United Purple Nations - 5 +1 for proving alot of people wrong in the last war.
Hydra - ?
Carpe Diem - 6
Créole - 5
=LOST= - 5
Europa - 4
Dark Templar - 6 +1 for CSN war.
Imperial Assault Alliance - 4
The Order of Righteous Nations - 9
Phoenix Rising - ?
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes - ?
Invicta - 4
New Sith Order - 6 - The whole treaty fall out thing was stupid and retarded and could have been avoided. +1 for Heft :D
North Atlantic Defense Coalition -
The Imperial Order -
United Blue Directorate -
Gotham -
SOS Brigade -
Nebula-X - 5
The Sweet Oblivion - 7
Union of Integrated National Entities -
Exodus - 6
Molon Labe - 9
\m/ -
Atlantic Sphere Union
OMFG - 7

Blocs:
Complaints and Grievances Union - See DH/PB
Superfriends - 3+2 for RIA and R&R
Synergy - 5
Doomhouse Accords - 4
Pandora's Box - 5 - Taking to initiative to lead.
AZTEC- 5
Blood For Friends - ?
Chestnut Accords - 1 point due to RIA.
Terra Cotta Pact - 3
Checkmate ?
Kel-Morian Combine
Poseidon 7
Victory Not Vengeance - ?

Edited by shahenshah

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion, not the NADC's etc.

meh/5 is neutral/don't know ya

Mostly Harmless Alliance: 5 Thor Gold liked you guys enough to retire there, so +1, but then DoW'ing TFD when you have a PIAT with NATO -1. I'd just like you to do something. Find today's ACV or something, just do something
Green Protection Agency: 5 Neutral, no comment, though I recently learned we were probably one of the first alliances to sign your DoN
Fark: 5, Ghost DoW during Karma is all I can remember
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations: 5 meh
Sparta: 3 do something
World Task Force: 5 Neutral
Orange Defense Network: 4 lol @ CoJ issues
The Order Of The Paradox: 6 Classy bunch
Umbrella: 6 DoW'd ya, but I don't think we ever hit a nation. +1 for Lusitan
New Pacific Order: 5 meh
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization: 5 meh
Viridian Entente: 4 Your war was just dumb
The Democratic Order: 5 Neutral
New Polar Order: 5 Complicated history, but hey, I'm not one to normally hold a grudge
FOK: meh
R&R: meh
Mushroom Kingdom: 3 Don't really care for your type of alliance
Nordreich: 5 Would like to know you better
LoSS: meh
Nusantara Elite Warriors: 4 NEW/DF War was stupid
The Legion: Ally
Valhalla: meh
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance: Ally
Nueva Vida: 5, would like to know you better
The Foreign Division: Recent Ally
Federation Of Armed Nations: meh
NATO: Ally
Global Order of Darkness: 3 Would be a 2, but with Kev and ...Baldr I felt I had to give +1
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons: meh
Legacy: 5, Newer alliance with some standing, will be interesting to see how you turn out
The Templar Knights: 5, wish you guys were more active
The Order Of Light: 6 Was nice to chat with Mia during war coordination
Asgaard: meh
iFOK: 4 Annoying
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 3 DT situation was idiotic
Athens: 4 (Pretty sure last time I ranked you guys I got a visit from Londo :P)
World Federation: 5 Don't know ya that well
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism: 4 Annoying, but less so than MK in general
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics: meh
Global Democratic Alliance: Ally
Argent: 5
Guru Order: 5, Don't know ya too well, would like to
Christian Coalition Of Countries: Ally
Ragnarok: 6 Choosing Polar and then cancelling the treaty were both interesting moves, can't wait to see what you'll be doing in the months ahead
The Phoenix Federation: 6 I think if I put anything less Shuruzilla would come find me... :phr4:
Random Insanity Alliance: 6 You guys have great potential, but have been meh towards us since GUARD, so -1

Alliances Added to List:
Siberian Tiger Alliance: 7 My opinion has constantly improved of you all since I joined CN
The Prolific Empire: 6 Generally positive, but I have some reservations about y'all
Olympus: 5 Know next to nothing about you
Poison Clan: 4 Just general dislike, oh and then leaving NEW out to dry of course
Colossus: 6, would be 5 but +1 for Mayzie
Greenland Republic: I wish you were actually active
United Purple Nations: meh
Hydra: meh
Carpe Diem: meh
Créole: 5
=LOST=: 5
Europa: 6 I genuinely like you guys, but you already know that :P
Dark Templar: 6 Glad you guys finally got terms you could agree to.
Imperial Assault Alliance: 4, Would be 5 but -1 for SW theme (Star Trek FTW :P)
The Order of Righteous Nations: meh
Phoenix Rising: 5, Should really branch out from UPN
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes: 3, general meh
Invicta: meh
New Sith Order: 4.5, would be higher but again SW theme
North Atlantic Defense Coalition: Nope
The Imperial Order: 6, Pretty good overall, but the Thriller issue isn't helping
United Blue Directorate: Ally
Gotham: 5
SOS Brigade: 5
Nebula-X: 5
The Sweet Oblivion: You betrayed MCXA, but time has passed on. 4
Union of Integrated National Entities: 3, Repeatedly bad experiences between ourselves and NADC allies. I do like Kev though.
Exodus: 5
Molon Labe: 5, Pretty quiet
\m/: 5, but hitting NPO and then peacing a day later was just odd
Atlantic Sphere Union: 5 You theme stealers :P
OMFG: 5

Blocs:
Complaints and Grievances Union: 4 Never really liked you guys
Superfriends: 5, but things are obviously hitting the fan
Synergy: 6, Overall generally positive
Doomhouse Accords: WARZ! lol
Pandora's Box: 3, but I could see you improving
AZTEC: 6 Like you guys pretty well, especially NV
Blood For Friends: 5, Pretty positive overall
Chestnut Accords: 5
Terra Cotta Pact: 5
Checkmate: 5, Be more active
Kel-Morian Combine: See above
Poseidon: See above
Victory Not Vengeance: See above

Mostly Harmless Alliance- 7 - Good people, great at growing and recruiting. They have the potential for so much more militarily and activity wise. They don't shake things up, but that's who they want to be (ego free) I have to respect that.
Green Protection Agency - 8 - They set the standard of nuetrals
Fark - 9 they're a top their alliance in my book
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 5 - I'll likely never forgive them for cancelling on MCXA because we had one noob who didn't know any better do a tech deal, at least that is the reason they told us. This would be lower, but they've done a heck of a job rebuilding, and have made some FA moves that have impressed me.
Sparta 8 - They take a lot more crap for their fighting ability than they deserve, they're a big player.
World Task Force - 5 One of the few alliances I know very little about.
Orange Defense Network - 8 Great activity, above average fighting ability. After working with Osravan he might just be one of the best leaders in CN atm, he just lacks the bravado to be more well known to the community.
The Order Of The Paradox - 7 I think they have lost a lot since Bi-Polar, and if you can say stockholm syndrom about Legion, you can say it about TOP too.
Umbrella 9 - The best elite alliance out there, but I don't like them a whole lot, can respect Roq though.
New Pacific Order - 8 one on one b4 this war they could have beat any alliance in CN. Wish I could see them able to make some bolder moves FA wise. We won't know if they've changed from their "evil" ways unless we see them in the drivers seat.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 7 - I've gotten to know a lot of ppl from GATO at different times, and have had good interaction with almost all.
Viridian Entente 7 - Is VE the leader of PB, that depends on whether or not you think MK leads PB.I was impressed by the terms they gave Polar, but then they declared on NADC. Seem to above average in fighting ability and activity, but I still don't know a lot about those areas.
The Democratic Order 2 - always striked me as the biggest alliance not deserving of their stats.
New Polar Order - 6 - They've been recovering my image of them since Bi-polar.
FOK 9 - Top to bottom they just might be the best fighters in the game.
R&R 7 - Great activity, I've had some good interactions with them as well.
Mushroom Kingdom 10 - I think they're a bunch of jack asses. However they are in the driver's seat of cn, and set the standard that most alliances compare themselves to.
Nordreich 8 - Great fighters, they spent the last year rocketing up the rankings.
LoSS 7- I think they suffer from some inexperienced leadership, however I think they're biggest strength is their newfound ability to recruit. i expect to see them sanctioned this year if wars don't get in the way.
Nusantara Elite Warriors 3 - Used to think highly of them but then NEWb war.
The Legion - 4 - They take way more crap then they deserve. People make fun of them b/c everyone else is. Their reputation is the biggest thing holding them back.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - My alliance, won't rate it.
Nueva Vida - 7 - Good leadership, and they pretty much got a whole block to have a [s]Nueva Vida[/s] Aztec theme.
The Foreign Division 7 - These guys are good fighters, decent activity, and have made some interesting FA moves. However they turned their backs on a lot of old friends to do it.
Federation Of Armed Nations - 6 good fighers, but the "You didn't send enough diplomats" is probably a really bad CB.
NATO -Abover average fighers, don't know a whole lot else about them though.
Global Order of Darkness 7 - Defined by Xiphosis. I don't like his style and ego, but it seams by pure force of will he makes GOD overachieve in its influence in CN.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 3 - [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80702&st=0"]Remember that war with the the 57th[/url, its such a bad move I will likely always remember GLOF by it.
Legacy 5 - Don't know enough about them
The Templar Knights -5 don't know enough about them.
The Order Of Light 4 - Some good people, dissapointing to see them fade by inactivity as they have.
Asgaard 7 - Good fighters, don't know much beyond this
iFOK 7 - These guys are on the up and up, great activity from what I've seen.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations
Athens 5 - They have always been an alliance I respected, and they did a really good job in the last/current war. However, I hear they are talking about disbanding?
World Federation 6- Grew like crazy last year, but haven't seen much from them since then
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism 6 - They annoy me, and I don't think they're nearly as good fighters as they say they are, or would like to be. They needed a lot of aid to survive this war. However, they have great activity and a gov line up that knows what they are doing.
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics 6 - I seam to recall one of their leaders being a near second in command in the TPF war coalition on my side, and during the war they took advantage of their peace to recruit something like 70 new nations.
Global Democratic Alliance 6 - For all of you who don't know, GDA fixed their activity problems. the night we hit Tetris GDA and MCXA shared a spread sheet to corroborate Tetris' nations spied info. By the first night I had nearly all of the spied info on Tetri's targets. That's a quality blitz on GDA's part, and they were the only alliance I've seen in this war to force an alliance on the other side to surrender. Biggest thing holding them back is an out dated reputation.
Argent 6 - Don't know a whole lot about them. I'm assuming b/c they are elite they are also good fithers.
Guru Order - 4 grew pretty well last year, but I think they've peaked.
Christian Coalition Of Countries 7 - Brothers and sisters
Ragnarok - 7 I've had a lot of respsect for these guys, good activity, good leadership. However I'll be frank, I'm not sure their latest FA moves will work out for them.
The Phoenix Federation - 7 as loyal of allies as you will ever see.
Random Insanity Alliance 7 - quality alliance, delta is a respsected leader, good activity, p decent figters. However, I believe them to be over rated.

Alliances Added to List:
Siberian Tiger Alliance 4 - Tyga is a respected leader, however they are on the decline, and have really crummy IRC activity.
The Prolific Empire 6 - Great fighters, growing very well, I think they haven't done nearly as much as they could FA wise, but I think they will rise to prominence this year.
Olympus 6 - don't know much about them, but plus one for thriller.
Poison Clan - 7 great fighters
Colossus 6 - Think a bit to highly of themselves
Greenland Republic 3 - When Mk cancelled all their treaties I got the sense they thought themselves too good for certain alliances that were lacking in activity.
United Purple Nations 4 - they're getting past their problems and are improving themselves.
Hydra -Don't know much.
Carpe Diem 4- Don't think breaking their surrender terms will work out for them.
Créole 6 - Over 100K ans. Just with they'd use it. On MCXA's enemies preferably.
=LOST= 4 - MK lapdog, but their FA has made them more important.
Europa 6 - Honorable alliance, dec fighters, GOONS lapdog ;)
Dark Templar - 7 good fighers.
Imperial Assault Alliance 6 - I've had good interactions with them, but its sad to see them on the decline.
The Order of Righteous Nations 6 - good leadership.
Phoenix Rising 5 - don't know enough
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes 4 - Good activity but seem like jack asses
Invicta 5 - take more crap then they deserve.
New Sith Order 6 - Great activity, and ambition but I think they like pain to much, and that's caused them to decline.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 4 - Great allies, I have the feeling they'll have a lot of improvement defense wise ahead of them after this war, and i know all about that.
The Imperial Order 8 - Great activity, good gov line up. I expect to see them on the up and up in the future.
Gotham - Don't know enough about them.
SOS Brigade 4- I think internal drama has left them a shadow of what they could be.
Nebula-X 5- don't know much.
The Sweet Oblivion 6 - Thought they would die, but they hanged in there and are coming back. I like how everyone feels the need to announce they don't have a grudge against them any more. Then again I like how some people have nothing better to do then to hold things from 2009 against them too.
Union of Integrated National Entities 6- Good allies.
Exodus 6- Seamed to have a lot of potential when they started, but they seem to have cooled down.
Molon Labe - don't know enough about them
\m/ 3 - They make things interesting, but seem to have flopped.
Atla 7ntic Sphere Union - Don't know enoug.
OMFG - Good activity, good fighers, dont' know much about them though

Blocs:
Complaints and Grievances Union 6- I feel like we still need to wait and see now that they have to be more than a MK fan club.
Superfriends - Declined a lot in the past six months. Last year at this time I would say they were the most powerful bloc in the game.
Synergy - Love the people in this bloc. Four seams like a good numbers as well.
Doomhouse Accords 8- Things blocs do, have IRC channels, make sigs, declare wars together,
Pandora's Box 8- Most powerful bloc in the rhymes with name.
AZTEC 5 - I feel like this bloc is defined by NV.
Blood For Friends - 5 three person bloc, not really all that poweful, not sure its supposed to be.
Chestnut Accords 3- Xiphosis Vassals
Terra Cotta Pact 4- It seams like NSO always has a bloc they are trying to lead.
Checkmate -Don't know much.
Kel-Morian Combine - 1. Remember when THL defended TCU, and lasted all of 16 hours?
Poseidon - Don't know enough to judge
Victory Not Vengeance - I think the treaty achieves for db4d, WFF and Va what its supposed to. However I wonder if their isolation has made them less active.

Siberian Tiger Alliance - 5 Different ideologically from us, but they have a presence and are good allies to their friends. Would be a point or two higher without the joke threads.
The Prolific Empire - 4 who? (who? reactions get a -1 for not being around enough for me to know)
Olympus - 3 don't know them, but -1 for purple
Poison Clan - 7 solid alliance that is very competent in-game. MK has sometimes had issues with them but I'm open to them.
Colossus - 4 who?
Greenland Republic - 5 good history, would be much higher if they hadn't been very inactive for a long time.
United Purple Nations - 2 runner up to WAEgion, needs to disband.
Hydra - 4 who?
Carpe Diem - 4 NSO ally, meh
Créole - 4 who?
=LOST= - 7 A great bunch, would be higher if they were more active and had more of a presence.
Europa - 4 who?
Dark Templar - 4 neutral with a minus 1 for dochartaigh
Imperial Assault Alliance - 5 neutral
The Order of Righteous Nations- 5 neutral, decent in the past but inactive
Phoenix Rising - 3 GGA 2.0, but seem to be marginally better
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes - 6 Funny guys, wish they had more of a presence
Invicta - 1 Complete joke, merge into NPO
New Sith Order - 6 Can be annoying, but at least they try to have a presence.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 3 Have they ever done anything but get rolled by BLEU and be mediocre in this war?
The Imperial Order - 4 meh
United Blue Directorate - 2 mediocre plus mdnss still being bitter over the 8 minute war, where we were a lot more lenient than we needed to be.
Gotham - 4 who?
SOS Brigade - 2 don't like their theme
Nebula-X - 4 who?
The Sweet Oblivion - 5 bad beginning, inactive now, being very generous because they are allied to TOP
Union of Integrated National Entities - 3 combination of who? plus hearing that they are bad
Exodus - 4 who?
Molon Labe - 5 alright, we fight them a lot, seem to have declined but I haven't really interacted with them at all recently.
\m/ - 5 neutral
Atlantic Sphere Union - 5 who?
OMFG - 6 neutral, +1 for allied to TOP

Complaints and Grievances Union - 8 awesome group, but needs to be more active outside of ODN
Superfriends - 4, I don't see it lasting a lot longer.
Synergy - 4 meh, didn't really like your approach to this war
Doomhouse Accords - n/a not really a block anyway
Pandora's Box - 9 Best block in the game, active, very good alliances
AZTEC - 5 neutral towards them
Blood For Friends - 5 who?
Chestnut Accords - 3 holding up peace over pointlessly wanting to disband UPN
Terra Cotta Pact - 5 NSO block right? meh
Checkmate - 5 who?
Kel-Morian Combine - 5 who?
Poseidon - 5 mediocre outside of Valhalla
Victory Not Vengeance - 5 who?

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1304044231' post='2701656']
Global Democratic Alliance 6 - For all of you who don't know, GDA fixed their activity problems. the night we hit Tetris GDA and MCXA shared a spread sheet to corroborate Tetris' nations spied info. By the first night I had nearly all of the spied info on Tetri's targets. That's a quality blitz on GDA's part, and they were the only alliance I've seen in this war to force an alliance on the other side to surrender. Biggest thing holding them back is an out dated reputation.
[/quote]

Watching you lot throw this kind of misinformation around is getting increasingly annoying, and so I'm going to set the bill straight. See, to say that we surrendered would imply that GDA had a victory, which couldn't be further from the truth. If you're over double the size of an alliance when you first declare, are the third alliance to engage them, have no other opponents, and still have to accept a mutual no reentry term to end the war, that is in no way a victory. Unless, of course, you consider being neutralized by a micro to be a victory... While we're on the subject, last time I checked, MCXA never gave us the poem (or was it a short story?) from the terms you accepted when you surrendered to us (and a bunch of other alliances) over a month ago. Just sayin' :smug:

Copy/pasting my first list from the other thread to here.

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4 - Meh
Green Protection Agency - 0 - Dirty neutrals
Fark - 5 - Meh
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 10 - Best friends an alliance can have
Sparta - 3 - Meh
World Task Force - 5 - Meh
Orange Defense Network - 4 - Meh
The Order Of The Paradox - 7 - alright i guess
Umbrella - 6 - +1 just for the parrot thing
New Pacific Order - 1 - lol
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 2 - Everything that went wrong with the world, started with your $%&@-ups.
Viridian Entente - 2 - lol
The Democratic Order - 5 - Meh
New Polar Order - 1 - lol
FOK - 3 - Meh
R&R - 4 - Meh
Mushroom Kingdom - 3 - Meh
Nordreich - 8 - Rad
LoSS - 5 - Meh
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 7 - Cool guys
The Legion - 3 - lolgion
Valhalla - 10 - Let the mead flow
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 4 - lol
Nueva Vida - 5 - Don't know em
The Foreign Division - 6 - alright
Federation Of Armed Nations - 8 - Cool guys
NATO - 2 - LOL
Global Order of Darkness - 4 - Meh
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 7 - Cake
Legacy - 5 - (who?)
The Templar Knights - 5 - Meh
The Order Of Light - 3 - lol
Asgaard - 5 - Dont know em
iFOK - 5 - Dont know em
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - -1 - For spawning Penkala
Athens - 6 - Eh
World Federation - 5 - Dont know em
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism - 5 - Meh
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics - 8 - Rad guys
Global Democratic Alliance - 5 - Dont know em
Argent - 5 - Dont know em
Guru Order - 5 - No
Christian Coalition Of Countries - 5 - What
Ragnarok - 4 - almost cool
The Phoenix Federation - 1 - lol
Random Insanity Alliance - 2 - Used to be cool.

Alliances Added to List:
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 3 - lol
The Prolific Empire - 4 - eh
Olympus - 7 - decent folk
Poison Clan - 6 - was a 8 pre-NEW shens
Colossus - 5 - dont know em
Greenland Republic - 4 - where are they?
United Purple Nations - 3 - meh
Hydra - 2 - lol
Carpe Diem - 4 - meh
Créole - 5 - dont know em
=LOST= - 5 - eh
Europa - 6 - ehh
Dark Templar - 7 - cool guys
Imperial Assault Alliance - 6 - pew pew
The Order of Righteous Nations - 10 - :delay:
Phoenix Rising - 6 - ok
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes - 5 - eh
Invicta - 1 - LOL
New Sith Order - 2 - See above
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 4 - meh
The Imperial Order - 5 - meh
United Blue Directorate - 5 - meh
Gotham - 5 - meh
SOS Brigade - 3 - lolocke
Nebula-X - 8 - great dudes
The Sweet Oblivion - 3 - You're alive?
Union of Integrated National Entities - 5 - what
Exodus - 7 - +2 for ironchef
Molon Labe - 8 - Cool dudes
\m/ - 6 - What happened?
Atlantic Sphere Union - 5 - what
OMFG - 5 - no

Blocs:
Complaints and Grievances Union - 5
Superfriends - 2 - lol
Synergy - 4
Doomhouse Accords - 4
Pandora's Box - 5
AZTEC - 7
Blood For Friends - 7
Chestnut Accords - 2
Terra Cotta Pact - 4
Checkmate - 3 (what?)
Kel-Morian Combine - 5 (who?)
Poseidon - 8
Victory Not Vengeance - 3 (lolva)

Alliances Added to List:

Siberian Tiger Alliance 3
The Prolific Empire - 6
Olympus 4
Poison Clan 3
Colossus Didn't they merge with GLOF?
Greenland Republic 4
United Purple Nations 2
Hydra 5
Carpe Diem 5
Créole 3
=LOST= 6
Europa N/A
Dark Templar 4
Imperial Assault Alliance 6
The Order of Righteous Nations 3
Phoenix Rising 2?
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes -3
Invicta 8
New Sith Order 4
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 6
The Imperial Order 5
United Blue Directorate 7
Gotham 2
SOS Brigade 4
Nebula-X 5
The Sweet Oblivion 2
Union of Integrated National Entities 5
Exodus 6
Molon Labe 4
\m/ 2
Atlantic Sphere Union 4
OMFG 3

Blocs:
Complaints and Grievances Union 6
Superfriends 3
Synergy 5
Doomhouse Accords 1/3
Pandora's Box 1/6
AZTEC 5
Blood For Friends N/A
Chestnut Accords 4
Terra Cotta Pact 5
Checkmate 5
Kel-Morian Combine 2
Poseidon 1
Victory Not Vengeance 1

[u][b]Alliances Included in First List:[/b][/u]
Mostly Harmless Alliance: 1 - for an alliance of your size, you are completely irrelevant in world politics.
Green Protection Agency: 6 - you are a group of nice people even when in character. I deduct 4 points from original 10 because you ban your own member from "causing serious damage" on NPO and co. during the woodstock massacre.
Fark: 8 - with your size, you should be playing bigger role in Bob. I like you for not being an ass even when you have the power to be.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations: 1 - Coward and useless bunch. "The odd does not look good, NPO. I will drop our treaty with you."
Sparta: 8 - I used to dislike you a lot for your performance in war does not match your great name. But recently, I have learnt that you
World Task Force: 1 - irrelevant neutral ruins the game.
Orange Defense Network: 1 - When is the last time you fight a war on your own accord? From where I see, you are pretty much under the control of Mushroom Kingdom.
The Order Of The Paradox: 7 - You fought really well against MK in the last war. But when you signed with MK you basically ended your chance of being relevant and a major player.
Umbrella: 1 - for your size you are useless and basically under the control of MK. Half of the planet Bob do not even know the name of your leaders.
New Pacific Order: 10 - you play your character really well, and you make the game interesting.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization: 7 - you are ok for standing strong against NPO oppression in the past. Consider playing greater role, man. Do not let the people steer you.
Viridian Entente: 5 - I do not know if I should like you or hate you.
The Democratic Order: 1 - irrelevant neutral.
New Polar Order: 9 - I do not like you. But you gotta be both the best antagonist and moralist in the game. Bring almighty grub back and I will rate you 10.
FOK: 7 - You have always conduct yourself really well, respectful to both allies and foe. But you tied yourself to too much politically dominant alliances who always call the shot for you.
R&R: 5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
Mushroom Kingdom: 10 - you play this game really well. Being politically dominant and military capable, you are perhaps the best alliance in Bob.
Nordreich: 5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
LoSS: 2 - political influence: 0, military capability: 0, allies reliability: 1.
Nusantara Elite Warriors: 6 - you fought well and aren't afraid of trouble at all. But you should consider greater involvement in politics and tie in with like minded allies.
The Legion: 5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
Valhalla: 5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance: 5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
Nueva Vida: 5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
The Foreign Division: 5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
Federation Of Armed Nations: 7 - I liked you. but you have been too quiet and irrelevant lately. Bring back the old FAN, good or bad does not matter. At least you were FUN.
NATO: 7 - good ally of NPO. For your size, I do not expect a major role, which explain a positive grade to you.
Global Order of Darkness: 1 - Awful. Luckily, we rejected your treaty offer long ago.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons: 5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
Legacy: 5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
The Templar Knights : 5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
The Order Of Light : 3 - military performance: 1, hospitality and friendship: 10, risk-taking-adventure: 0, commitment in war for allies: 1
Asgaard: : 5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
iFOK : 10 - despite your size and your tie with FOK, I see that you pretty much independent in your action. MikeTheFirst as your leader leads you well, very well , indeed. Your absence from defending NEW is very understandable, seeing you have treaty conflict. It is unfortunate that NEW-iFOK treaty did not last for long.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
Athens: 7 - Despite common perception that Athens is just a minion of the mushroom kingdom, I recently see that you are more independent then most people think. You also fought really well in war.
World Federation: 5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism: 8 - please consider developing a more consistent character and stop staying behind the shadow of Mushroom Kingdom. Bolder is good, as far as the game concern. We play for amusement, after all, aren't we?
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics: 10 - are you nuts? Even PC, the raiders, chicken out when they are bound by treaty to defend us. But you come to help us anyway.
Global Democratic Alliance: 5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
Argent:5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
Guru Order:5 - do not know you well enough to rate you.
Christian Coalition Of Countries: 6 - a fine group of people.
Ragnarok: 7 - I did not expect you to actually come to defend NpO. Usually you would drop the treaty, but this time you impressed me.
The Phoenix Federation: 5.75 - Good friend: 10, Military performance: 9, Treatment toward allies: 2 (unless you are NPO), Self-ego/pride: 2.
Random Insanity Alliance: 5 - to be decided later.

[u][b]Alliances Added to List:[/b][/u]
Siberian Tiger Alliance: 8 - good alliance, strong membership base, loyal ally.
The Prolific Empire: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Olympus: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Poison Clan: 8 - as a group you are great bunch of people. Unfortunately, your leadership at the time make the wrong move. But we still appreciate you guys since you come to defend us even though under different flag.
Colossus: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Greenland Republic: 5 - do not know you well enough.
United Purple Nations: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Hydra: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Carpe Diem: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Créole: 5 - do not know you well enough.
=LOST=: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Europa: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Dark Templar: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Imperial Assault Alliance: 5 - do not know you well enough.
The Order of Righteous Nations: 3 - since when do you content to be ordinary. I like the old you. Bold and ambitious and know how to have fun. But since you chicken out from NPO war, you changed, not in a good way. :(
Phoenix Rising: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Invicta: 5 - do not know you well enough.
New Sith Order: 5 - do not know you well enough.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition: 5 - do not know you well enough.
The Imperial Order: 5 - do not know you well enough.
United Blue Directorate: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Gotham: 5 - do not know you well enough.
SOS Brigade: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Nebula-X: 5 - do not know you well enough.
The Sweet Oblivion: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Union of Integrated National Entities: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Exodus: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Molon Labe: 8 - you fought well.
\m/: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Atlantic Sphere Union: 5 - do not know you well enough.
OMFG: 10 - killjoy is a good friend.

[u][b]Blocs:[/b][/u]
Complaints and Grievances Union: 8 - clear stance in planet Bob. Solid group.
Superfriends: 3 - GOD minions.
Synergy: 1 - more action is needed.
Doomhouse Accords: 6 - I deducted four points from you for playing without a clear motive and strong character.
Pandora's Box: 5 - to be decided later.
AZTEC: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Blood For Friends: 5 - need to see how you hold out in the storm.
Chestnut Accords: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Terra Cotta Pact: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Checkmate: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Kel-Morian Combine: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Poseidon: 5 - do not know you well enough.
Victory Not Vengeance: 5 - do not know you well enough.

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 5
Green Protection Agency - 5
Fark 7
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 9
Sparta 5
World Task Force 5
Orange Defense Network 5
The Order Of The Paradox 0 traitors with stockholm syndrome :rolleyes:
Umbrella 6
New Pacific Order 3 (Mary is apparently your leader now? lol)
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 5
Viridian Entente 5
The Democratic Order 5
New Polar Order 0 I'd hand out a negative if possible, (bipolar, every single war, Ryan Greenburg, Grub) please disband and never come back
FOK 5
R&R 6
Mushroom Kingdom 7
Nordreich 5
LoSS 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors 5
The Legion 6 (bit biased since i still have friends there)
Valhalla 5
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 4
Nueva Vida 5
The Foreign Division 5
Federation Of Armed Nations 7
NATO 2
Global Order of Darkness 5
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 7 (really like you anyways, and you took in quantum)
Legacy 5
The Templar Knights 5
The Order Of Light 5
Asgaard 5
iFOK 5
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 4
Athens 5
World Federation 5
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism 5
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics 5
Global Democratic Alliance 5
Argent 9 (Pillowfort!)
Guru Order 5
Christian Coalition Of Countries 5
Ragnarok 5
The Phoenix Federation 4
Random Insanity Alliance 6

Alliances Added to List:
Siberian Tiger Alliance 2 (pezstar as 2nd?)
The Prolific Empire 5
Olympus 3 Val 2.0
Poison Clan 5
Colossus 5
Greenland Republic 5
United Purple Nations 5
Hydra 5
Carpe Diem 5
Créole 5
=LOST= 5
Europa 5
Dark Templar 5
Imperial Assault Alliance 5
The Order of Righteous Nations 6
Phoenix Rising 5
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes 5
Invicta 2 (please just merge into NPO already and spare us the trouble of printing up separate target lists)
New Sith Order 4 (the whining gets old, other than that, no real problems)
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 5
The Imperial Order 5
United Blue Directorate 5
Gotham 5
SOS Brigade 5
Nebula-X 6
The Sweet Oblivion 7
Exodus 5
Molon Labe 4
\m/ 5
Atlantic Sphere Union 5
OMFG 10

Blocs:
Complaints and Grievances Union 5
Superfriends 4 (bloc is dead, but its not a big deal)
Synergy 5
Doomhouse Accords 7
Pandora's Box 5
AZTEC 6
Blood For Friends 5
Chestnut Accords 5
Terra Cotta Pact 5
Checkmate 5
Kel-Morian Combine 5
Poseidon 5
Victory Not Vengeance 5

Edited by SiCkO

I have literally nothing better to do than fill this out.

Alliances Added to List:
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 3 - The moralizing's getting old and tyga's temperament doesn't suit it. I don't blame you for wanting to be the good guys, but it means you have to give up your vices. Pick one or the other.
The Prolific Empire - 4 - Apparently I don't even know enough about you to know who isn't in your alliance. Welp.
Olympus - 4 - I've heard good things from your allies. I don't actually like your allies, though.
Poison Clan - 5 - I've never gotten along with a lot of your old guard, but they don't seem to be running the show these days so you get a pass.
Colossus - 4 - who?
Greenland Republic - 5 - I used to really like you guys, but your alliance has seriously seen better days. I hope y'all pull through. Maybe put an arcade on your forums or hold a contest or something?
United Purple Nations - 1 - If I gave zeroes you'd get one. Fortunately for you the OP said "1-10" and I'm a stickler for rules.
Hydra - 2 - I haven't heard anything good about you ever from anyone I respect. If you want to come by our forums sometime maybe I'll change my mind. Who knows.
Carpe Diem - 5 - I used to like you guys a lot but I haven't talked to you much and you've certainly not gone out of your way to talk to us. That said, I should probably go say "hi" sometime.
Créole - 4 - Who? If I'm only vaguely aware you exist and not of anything you've done then you're doing it wrong. There's no point in being here if you don't do anything.
=LOST= -
Europa - 5 - You have some really terrible allies. I mean really, really, terrible. Your ambassador's done an excellent job representing you on our forums so I think I could get to like you in time. We'll see.
Dark Templar - 2 - You're not as bad as the WAE contenders, I'll give you that. But seriously, "Hey guys, let's give an insulting surrender offer then get indignant when they tell us to %^&* off!"
Imperial Assault Alliance - 2 - Omni seems to think you're not completely terrible, so you've got that going for you.
The Order of Righteous Nations - 5 - I've heard pretty much nothing from you guys in a long while. Given your past, laying low seems like a sound tactic so I won't hold that against you. Your past is pretty uncomplimentary, though.
Phoenix Rising - 3 - Aren't you a GGA reformation alliance? If I'm wrong about that up the score to a 5.
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes - 7 - You guys have always amused me, but I don't know you very well.
Invicta - 1 - It should have been you and UPN in the WAE finals. Never forget.
New Sith Order - 5 - You should have won WAE except you'd have liked it too much. You are literally the worst alliance in the game economically, politically and militarily. That said, your members seem to really enjoy being there no matter how much of a craphole it is so I suppose that means you serve a function even if I don't understand it.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 2 - You're objectively awful and when you do ever talk you smack like you're in a much higher weight class. You mostly stay quiet, which is a blessing.
The Imperial Order - 6 - I know very little about you, but I understand you're good allies. I can respect that.
United Blue Directorate - 4 - I vaguely recall something bad about you that I don't remember and nothing else at all. I probably should give you a 5 but GOD members are required never to let go of a grudge even if you don't remember why you have it.
Gotham - 6 - You guys seem nice but you're not very good at posting. Decent stats for your time existing.
SOS Brigade - 5 - I don't know why everyone hates you. I don't think Arrnea's a very good leader and if Locke were in charge you'd easily be higher. Weeabrosefs unite, etc.
Nebula-X - 4 - You don't seem to do anything. I don't know why you're even on the list at all.
The Sweet Oblivion - 3 - Your alliance's founding was one of the most terrible things I've ever seen on Planet Bob on every level and you were mildly dicks to us during Karma. You've kept quiet since then which was the right choice, so you've got that going for you.
Union of Integrated National Entities - 1 - You should have been rolled and disbanded months ago. Completely serious.
Exodus - 3 - GGA reformation lol.
Molon Labe - 4 - You were mean to us like five years ago or something. I don't even know. See above about grudges.
\m/ - 5 - Basically the same comments as NSO. You're terrible but you enjoy being terrible so who am I to judge? We each have our roles to play.
Atlantic Sphere Union - 4 - who?
OMFG - 6 - I've heard good things from your allies and people who've fought against you. Don't really know you, though.

Blocs:
Complaints and Grievances Union - 5 - You've seen better days and have yet to really make an impression as of MK's leaving.
Superfriends - 8 - I love us so much but I won't pretend we're not at our peak right now.
Synergy - 3 - A terrible bloc made up of terrible alliances. I couldn't rate you below BFF though so you get a 3.
Doomhouse Accords - 6 - I like GOONS and Umb and I like a lot of individual MKers. Net positive.
Pandora's Box - 6 - You're a good bloc made up of good alliances but you don't really seem to have an identity as a bloc yet. Doomhouse has more identity than you and they're not even really a bloc. You're still young, though, so we'll see what comes.
AZTEC - 1 - I don't know how anyone could keep treaties with GLOF after what they pulled. At least with other blocs you know your blocmates aren't going to suddenly up and attack you over lies.
Blood For Friends - 2 - Well, you've got Europa(see their comment). So you've got that.
Chestnut Accords - 7 - With TTK falling on hard times and CRAP not making much of a name for themselves CA is basically an extension of SF. I really wish this weren't the case but there you have it.
Terra Cotta Pact - 3 - You don't really seem to have anything good about you.
Checkmate - 7 - Genesis is good people, no comment on the rest of you, really.
Kel-Morian Combine - I... I think you exist? I'm pretty sure I've heard your name before.
Poseidon - 1 - Terrible bloc made up of terrible alliances, purplol, etc.
Victory Not Vengeance - Who? No seriously I don't even know who is in this bloc.

Edited by NoFish

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1304061943' post='2701840']
The Prolific Empire - 2 - Literally all I know about them is that they have Little_Rena who is terrible.
[/quote]

Little Rena isn't in TPE.

TPE is that alliance you have never heard of.

Why are we on the list?

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1304029086' post='2701420'][i]some scores[/i]
[/quote]

You know you just managed to grade 5 alliances on bases of relations with NPO. Quite possibly NPO was the most common word in your post after "is" and "order" :wacko:

We're kind of war with NPO and most of those alliances and not all inclusions of NPO are in a negative sense aside from that. TPF's was higher than it would be because of their role in the war. I'll reply in the discussion thread and elaborate further, though.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

Alliances Added to List:
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 6 - You're alright
The Prolific Empire - 5
Olympus - 8 - You were the most fun to fight this war and +1 for Pansy
Poison Clan - 8
Colossus - 5
Greenland Republic - 5
United Purple Nations - 1
Hydra - 5
Carpe Diem - 4
Créole - 5
=LOST= - 6
Europa - 6 - Neutral but GOONS like you so +1
Dark Templar - 1 - I have no sympathy for you for the CSN-DT Drama; you acted like children throwing a tantrum, which is all you seem to do.
Imperial Assault Alliance - 5
The Order of Righteous Nations - 5
Phoenix Rising - 4
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes - 7
Invicta - 1
New Sith Order - 6 - NPO could learn a thing or two from you.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 1
The Imperial Order - 3 - Flip flop
United Blue Directorate - 4
Gotham - 4 - -1 Pffffffft.
SOS Brigade - 6 - I don't care if you like Anime, you're alright.
Nebula-X - 5
The Sweet Oblivion - 5
Union of Integrated National Entities - 2
Exodus - 4
Molon Labe - 4 - Something about rogues
\m/ - 1 - It's over.
Atlantic Sphere Union - 5
OMFG - 6

Blocs:
Complaints and Grievances Union - 7 INT are a good addition. You've seen better days though
Superfriends - 7 - Shame about RoK but I have a feeling you guys will do alright without them
Synergy - 3 - Bad
Doomhouse Accords - 8
Pandora's Box - 8
AZTEC - 4 - Nueva Vida are cool, that's it really
Blood For Friends - 2 - Don't really do anything
Chestnut Accords - 5 - Like NoFish said; basically an extention of SF.
Terra Cotta Pact - 2 - Don't really do anything
Checkmate - 7 - OSA are great people, and Ronin aren't too bad either.
Kel-Morian Combine - ???
Poseidon - 6 - Pretty tight bloc, you're alright.
Victory Not Vengeance - ???

That these are my opinions based on general impressions and not a reflection of the views of Valhalla should be understood...

[b]Alliances Added to List:[/b]

Siberian Tiger Alliance 5 (surprise!)
The Prolific Empire 5
Olympus 5
Poison Clan 5
Colossus 5
Greenland Republic 5
United Purple Nations 3
Hydra 6
Carpe Diem 6
Créole 5
=LOST= 5
Europa 5
Dark Templar 8
Imperial Assault Alliance 6
The Order of Righteous Nations 8 (+1 for being Thick)
Phoenix Rising 5
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes 4
Invicta 4
New Sith Order 4
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 5
The Imperial Order 5
United Blue Directorate 5
Gotham 5
SOS Brigade 5
Nebula-X 7
The Sweet Oblivion 5
Exodus 6
Molon Labe 7
\m/ 7 (got work to do, son)
Atlantic Sphere Union 5
OMFG 8

Blocs:
Complaints and Grievances Union 4 (dying slowly...)
Superfriends 3 (1.5 points for RIA, 1.5 points from RnR, else this rating would collapse in on itself and become a naked singularity)
Synergy 5
Doomhouse Accords 2 (creating the conditions for their own demise daily, else would be higher)
Pandora's Box 3 (association with Doomhouse brings this rating down)
AZTEC 7
Blood For Friends 5
Chestnut Accords 3
Terra Cotta Pact 5
Checkmate 5
Kel-Morian Combine 5
Poseidon 8
Victory Not Vengeance 5

Out of the ones you added I would give ratings to, I would rate,
ML 10
OMFG 9
IAA, TORN 8
Creole, SOS Brigade, Nebula X, TIO 7
NSO, Olympus, NADC 6
STA, Invicta, GR, Carpe Diem, Exodus, TSO, UNINE 5
DT, UPN 4
PC, \m/ 3
Hydra 2
SLCB 1

[u][b]Alliances Included in First List[/b][/u]:
Mostly Harmless Alliance: 4/10 — Do something interesting and you might get some more opinion of your alliance out there.
Green Protection Agency: 3/10 — As above, but since you're neutral that's unlikely to happen.
Fark: 6/10 — Solid fighters, solid allies (from what I've seen). Pity you left Superfriends.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations: 1/10 — TOP lapdogs for a while now.
Sparta: 1/10 — Quite possibly the most pathetic sanctioned alliance in the game. This is the true paper tiger, it just has more powerful masters than The Legion. Habit of picking on the little alliances for fear of a challenge.
World Task Force: 2/10 — Same as GPA, but one less for being ambiguous about the neutrality and attracting infrahuggers.
Orange Defense Network: 3/10 — Used to be better, then decided to take a piece of the CnG pie and turned into MK lite.
The Order Of The Paradox: 1/10 — IRON's handler and all-around paranoid delusional alliance.
Umbrella: 7/10 — Militarily, politically and organisationally strong alliance with an extremely active member base. Good stuff. Some of the political ties are a bit questionable however.
New Pacific Order: 7/10 — A shadow of its former power, but some great people and a strong alliance culture.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization: 2/10 — Why does this alliance still exist? Which side is it on now? I've lost track.
Viridian Entente: 1/10 — When I said Sparta was possibly the most pathetic sanctioned alliance in the game, VE is who I was also considering. Basically the same as Sparta, with a vaguer theme but a bit more military power and prowess. Currently suckling off the Doomhouse/FOK teat, who knows where they'll go when that falls apart.
The Democratic Order: 3/10 — See my previous stance on GPA.
New Polar Order: 5/10 — Similar to NPO, but less experience with them and some shoddy strategic moves.
FOK: 4/10 — Used to be a lot better than it is now. Would have been a 3/10, but they have Tromp.
R&R: 6/10 — Heard and experienced only good or neutral things. +1 for Superfriends.
Mushroom Kingdom: 1/10 — Tight alliance in a strong position, but the worst of their membership completely and utterly ruins any chance they had of being a decent alliance.
Nordreich: 2/10 — Shoddy moves lately ruin this one, as does the unfavorable history. Points for having a solid core of members and culture.
LoSS: 2/10 — What has this alliance done lately? I certainly haven't see much worthy of note.
Nusantara Elite Warriors: 5/10 — Good, active core of members who aren't afraid of a fight. Points off for the DF raid (silly move) and for needing some more English proofreaders.
The Legion: 2/10 — Almost deserves the epithet 'Paper Tiger' for its famously poor military power, but that title truthfully belongs to Sparta.
Valhalla: 4/10 — Tight culture, dedicated member base. Little outside interaction causes this to drop.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance: 3/10 — What have you done for Bob lately?
Nueva Vida: 5/10 — Pretty much the same as Valhalla, but points for sticking to your guns in the recent war.
The Foreign Division: 4/10 — No problem with the membership, but they need to get out there more.
Federation Of Armed Nations: 6/10 — Credit where credit is due, this alliance is a tough nut to crack. Solid, dedicated member base and more protracted war experience than more or less every other alliance on the planet.
NATO: 5/10 — Have some members that I like, otherwise the same as TFD.
Global Order of Darkness: 8/10 — Despite the hate they cop from a lot of the world, a solid bunch with a real grip of what it means to be an ally.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
Legacy: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
The Templar Knights: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
The Order Of Light: 3/10 — I thought you disbanded.
Asgaard: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
iFOK: 0/10 — Get rid of arexes and we'll talk.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 4/10 — Some questionable moves lately, but otherwise OK.
Athens: 2/10 — Some recent changes in membership have improved your standing, but not much.
World Federation: 2/10 — VE client state.
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism: 1/10 — Politically hostile and a host of reprehensible strategic moves.
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics: 3/10 — Get back on your feet and get back out into the world.
Global Democratic Alliance: 3/10 — See MCXA.
Argent: 2/10 — Janax ruins it.
Guru Order: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
Christian Coalition Of Countries: 5/10 — No opinion one way or another on the alliance.
Ragnarok: 4/10 — Hoo can be a bit hard to deal with, but an OK bunch. Pity you left Superfriends.
The Phoenix Federation: 6/10 — Say what you want about the alliance, they're loyal.
Random Insanity Alliance: 9/10 — Great bunch, watch out for the sense of humor however.

[u][b]Alliances Added to List[/b][/u]:
Siberian Tiger Alliance: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
The Prolific Empire: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
Olympus: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
Poison Clan: 1/10 — Almost as bad as iFOK, but with no particular members that mess it up. Sakura prevents you from getting a zero score here.
Colossus: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
Greenland Republic: 5/10 — You always seemed the odd one out in CnG. Maybe a new political direction is needed?
United Purple Nations: 1/10 — Terrible, terrible alliance with the occasional decent person in it. Too bad the decent people aren't running the show.
Hydra: 2/10 — Should have stayed quiet after surrendering in Bipolar. Loudmouth alliance that needs to lose Jacapo.
Carpe Diem: 3/10 — Former home to some people less-than-friendly to me. Mixed feelings.
Créole: 4/10 — Solidly built, but need to take a more active role in politics.
=LOST=: 3/10 — Generic CnG alliance.
Europa: 6/10 — Loyal allies. Some of their members can be a bit bullish though.
Dark Templar: 4/10 — Ugh.
Imperial Assault Alliance: 6/10 — Some good guys (I'm looking at you, Chimney), but some bad ones too. Overall positive opinion.
The Order of Righteous Nations: 4/10 — Backflip in a past war still reflects poorly on the alliance, but more or less over it.
Phoenix Rising: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes: 0/10 — See iFOK, only replace arexes with most of the alliance and you get the idea.
Invicta: 8/10 — These are some of the best allies in the game, willing to defend an alliance even without a treaty. Glad we hooked up with them.
New Sith Order: 6/10 — Not a shy alliance, but ambiguous political positions make it hard to friendly.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
The Imperial Order: 6/10 — Good people (Skippy and Bern, for example), but some poor decision-making lately brings this score down from 8.
United Blue Directorate: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
Gotham: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
SOS Brigade: 9/10 — My home and brainchild, so I'm obviously biased here.
Nebula-X: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
The Sweet Oblivion: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
Union of Integrated National Entities: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
Exodus: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
Molon Labe: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
\m/: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
Atlantic Sphere Union: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.
OMFG: 5/10 — Don't know enough about.

[u][b]Blocs[/b][/u]:
Complaints and Grievances Union: 1/10 — Useless bloc full of the dead and dying. Do away with it.
Superfriends: 6/10 — Has taken a bit of a dive lately, hopefully will get back into gear.
Synergy: 2/10 — Paper Tiger Bloc full of redundant treaties. Do away with it.
Doomhouse Accords: 0/10 — Effectively rules the game, but the stain of MK and GOONS bears heavily on it. Do away with it.
Pandora's Box: 0/10 — Doomhouse's [s]circle of friends[/s][b]gang of minions[/b]. Just as bad as their masters, due to the presence of GOONS, PC and VE. Do away with it.
AZTEC: 6/10 — Points for standing against Sparta recently. Close, but not hugely influential grouping.
Blood For Friends: 3/10 — Irrelevant bloc. Do away with it.
Chestnut Accords: 2/10 — Color unity is an outdated concept for a treaty. Do away with it.
Terra Cotta Pact: 2/10 — Color unity is an outdated concept for a treaty. Do away with it.
Checkmate: 3/10 — Better than color unity blocs, but still irrelevant. Do away with it.
Kel-Morian Combine: 2/10 — Who? Do away with it.
Poseidon: 1/10 — Largely superceded grouping that is now utterly pointless and powerless. Do away with it.
Victory Not Vengeance: 3/10 — See BFF. Do away with it.

Edited by Arrnea

N/A means I don't know you/don't know anything about you. Other wise, 1 = you're !@#$, 5 = neutral feeling, 10 = i <3 you

Alliances Included in First List:
Mostly Harmless Alliance - 3. Big but surprisingly irrelevant.
Green Protection Agency - 2. Neutrals
Fark - 5.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 4.
Sparta - 3. You kinda seem like you got of NS, but don't really know to use it.
World Task Force - 5. Don't know you much anymore, but you don't rate an "N/A"
Orange Defense Network - 6. I like you guys, but seem to follow MK around.
The Order Of The Paradox - 4. Meh.
Umbrella - 8. One of my favorite alliances, I'm a tough grader :P
New Pacific Order - 2. Pacificans...
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - N/A
Viridian Entente - 8. Steadfast and quality allies no matter what people say.
The Democratic Order - 1. Smaller neutrals.
New Polar Order - 2. I don't like you.
FOK - 6. I like you but don't know you too well.
R&R - 6. Same as FOK.
Mushroom Kingdom - 7. I used to like you guys a lot, still do, but not as much as I used too.
Nordreich - N/A. Zog is pretty chill though
LoSS - N/A
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6. Always had respect for you guy's ability to fight.
The Legion - 1. LOL
Valhalla - 1.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 1. Would have been a 2-3 but you ghost DoW'd Tetris so GDA could come in on an oA clause, SCY keeps touting how Tetris surrender to you/GDA, even though you surrendered to us (and haven't completed terms), and GDA signed a mutual white peace/none re-entry clause with Tetris.
Nueva Vida - 5
The Foreign Division - N/A
Federation Of Armed Nations - 4
NATO - 2
Global Order of Darkness - 7. I like you guys and how Xiph is blunt about what he wants in CN. I respect that.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - N/A
Legacy - N/A
The Templar Knights - 3. Haven't heard from you in ages.
The Order Of Light - 3. Mia and I go way back, but you guys seem to be dying out.
Asgaard - 5. Don't know you much.
iFOK - 6.5. Allies of allies who seem cool but I don't know you as well as I'd like.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 5. Just not sure about you guys anymore.
Athens - 5. meh.
World Federation - 7. You guys are prety ok.
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism - 9. Favorite alliance aside from Tetris of course.
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics - N/A
Global Democratic Alliance - 2. Attacked us through a oA clause with MCXA who ghost DoW'd us, but all is fair in love and war, and at least you guys don't try to pretend you won too much. Being said, I still don't care for you guys, though LegoKid and MoonMan were fun to fight.
Argent - 6. You seem ok.
Guru Order - N/A
Christian Coalition Of Countries - N/A
Ragnarok - 4. You guys would have gotten a 1 after this last war, but you've recovered a lot in my book through recent actions.
The Phoenix Federation - 3. Dislike.
Random Insanity Alliance - 5. You guys are a roller coaster for me, you've been on the love and hate said of my scale, so I rated you neutral.

Alliances Added to List:
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 4.
The Prolific Empire - N/A
Olympus - N/A
Poison Clan - 6.
Colossus - N/A
Greenland Republic - 6
United Purple Nations - 2
Hydra - 6
Carpe Diem - 6.5
Créole - N/A
=LOST= - 5
Europa - N/A
Dark Templar - 4
Imperial Assault Alliance - 4
The Order of Righteous Nations - 5
Phoenix Rising - 3
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes - 8. Allies <3
Invicta - 1
New Sith Order - 2
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 4
The Imperial Order - 4
United Blue Directorate - N/A
Gotham - N/A
SOS Brigade - 2
Nebula-X - 2. Protected an alliance who accepted a rogue.
The Sweet Oblivion - 5
Union of Integrated National Entities - 3.
Exodus - N/A
Molon Labe - N/A
\m/ - 3. Used to like you more.
Atlantic Sphere Union - N/A
OMFG - N/A

Blocs:
Complaints and Grievances Union - 5. Seem irrelevant without MK.
Superfriends - 6.
Synergy - 5.
Doomhouse Accords - 7
Pandora's Box - 7
AZTEC - N/A
Blood For Friends - N/A
Chestnut Accords - N/A
Terra Cotta Pact - N/A
Checkmate - N/A
Kel-Morian Combine - N/A
Poseidon - N/A
Victory Not Vengeance -N/A

I got lazy at the end. Sue me.

First list, with added commentary:

Mostly Harmless Alliance 7 They accomplished what they set out to do in the previous conflict, so props for that.
Green Protection Agency 7 Their leader is a very reasonable fellow
Fark 8 Trustworthy and reasonable to a point I have a great deal of respect for FARK.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 6 Don't know a whole lot about them really.
Sparta 7
World Task Force 5 (no idea)
Orange Defense Network 9 They've come a long way, and they are a solid alliance. I have a lot of respect for OsRavan.
The Order Of The Paradox 9 They've been alongside us all the way in this current conflict.
Umbrella 9 Solid allies, through and through. They deserve a lot more credit than people give them.
New Pacific Order 3 Their diplomacy could use a lot of work. +1 for brehon though.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 7 All my interactions with them have been positive.
Viridian Entente 9 Solid allies, Impero is also a lot smarter than people give him credit for.
The Democratic Order 5 who?
New Polar Order 4 Deeply disappointed in polaris, they already have so many terrible allies making use of their power, and now they sign a treaty with RX1, good work polaris. They could be doing so much better for themselves.
FOK 9 FOK is rad, Cheeky is funny.
R&R 7 Don't know them really but have heard good things.
Mushroom Kingdom 9 great allies, been with us from hell and back.
Nordreich 8 Seem like good people, props to kingzog.
LoSS 4 Don't really know them, but I joined their public channel once and was banned instantly by some bitter emeritus for no reason so eh.
Nusantara Elite Warriors 5 They seem nice enough in irc but they are extremely hard to resolve issues with, if not only because of timezones.
The Legion 0 Pathetic.
Valhalla 5 I'd rate them higher but I can't say I'm a fan of their prominent posters.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 3 SCY is nice enough but the alliance has seen better days.
Nueva Vida 4 Meh
The Foreign Division 5 no opinion really.
Federation Of Armed Nations 8 fought alongside us well, good people, if a bit crazy.
NATO 2 terrible
Global Order of Darkness 7 A very good alliance overall, I still think xiph might be a little crazy sometimes though.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 2 Not great.
Legacy 7 Seem like reasonable enough people.
The Templar Knights 5 (don't know)
The Order Of Light 3 should just bite the bullet and disband.
Asgaard 5 don't really know
iFOK 9 soul brothers, great allies.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 8 Good people, very active community.
Athens 8 The best trolls in the game.
World Federation 7 Seem a bit silly sometimes, but good people.
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism 10 heh.
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics 7 FEAR has grown on me.
Global Democratic Alliance 5 (don't know)
Argent 8 Janax does Argent well.
Guru Order 7 heard good things.
Christian Coalition Of Countries 4 Not a fan of the subject matter.
Ragnarok 5 neutral at this point.
The Phoenix Federation 2 TCK gives me a headache sometimes.

Alliances Added to List:
Siberian Tiger Alliance: 4 Tyga sucks, pezstar speaks her mind regardless of allied status, so props for that.
The Prolific Empire: 5 Don't know
Olympus: 7, were agreeable to work with in their surrender.
Poison Clan 7: y'all are crazy.
Colossus: 5, don't know
Greenland Republic: 7, haven't talked to them much
United Purple Nations: 2, NpO should have let you guys declare on us, pity WCE didn't materialise.
Hydra: 7, welcome to the winning side.
Carpe Diem 3, broke surrender terms, smooth.
Créole 5 unfamiliar.
=LOST= 8, solid allies.
Europa 7, have been good to talk to throughout all this mess.
Dark Templar 2, sorry DT, your alliance still reeks of dochartaigh. Get more prominent posters posting correct things and maybe I'll think more highly of you.
Imperial Assault Alliance 4, meh
The Order of Righteous Nations 5, don't know
Phoenix Rising 4, don't know, but attacked MK.
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes 7, bit too roguelike.
Invicta 3, would be 2, but +1 for thrash
New Sith Order 8, more reasonable than a lot of people when it comes down to it.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 4, meh
The Imperial Order 4, no real strong opinion but tied to certain people so eh.
United Blue Directorate 2, "lol"
Gotham 5, no opinion
SOS Brigade 2, death to anime
Nebula-X 1, minus 4 for "cyber nationz" name, otherwise don't know them.
The Sweet Oblivion 3, longbowe is a bad poster
Union of Integrated National Entities 4 don't know
Exodus 5, don't know
Molon Labe 3, attacked MK.
\m/, 4 been quiet for a while.
Atlantic Sphere Union 4 no strong opinion
OMFG 5, don't know

Blocs:
Complaints and Grievances Union 8 solid group of people.
Superfriends 7 I'm sure they'll get back on their feet soon since RoK left.
Synergy 5 no opinion
Doomhouse Accords 9 (it's not a bloc)
Pandora's Box 9 great group of people
AZTEC 3 meh
Blood For Friends 7, props to Europa and FEAR
Chestnut Accords 5, don't know
Terra Cotta Pact 5, don't know
Checkmate 7, props to OSA
Kel-Morian Combine 5, never heard of
Poseidon 5, never heard of
Victory Not Vengeance 5, never heard of

Still no !@#$@#$ International :rolleyes:

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4 - Don't really know them, they seem to be very much in the background.
Green Protection Agency - 7- I have a soft spot for GPA and unlike others I do not dislike neutrals.
Fark - 7 - Uber-Cool, nuff said.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 1 - Don't like them, too many run-ins in the past.
Sparta - 5 - Don't really know them.
World Task Force - 3 - meh.
Orange Defense Network - 9 - I have a sentimental attachment to ODN, that dates back to my own links with Pope Hope on the ''other game''.
The Order Of The Paradox - 3 - Still not happy about their pre-empt during the TOP-CnG war.
Umbrella - 5 - Don't really know them, LJ Scott is cool despite his attachment to Newcastle FC :P
New Pacific Order - 6 - I always considered them an enemy in the past, but they have some cool folks in their ranks and deserve respect for the sheer breadth of their history.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 8 - I have a deep sentimental love for GATO, borne out of the struggle in the GATO-1V war.
Viridian Entente - 5 - Don't really know them.
The Democratic Order - 5 - Don't really know them.
New Polar Order - 6 - I once respected them greatly, and I felt so terrible at the way ODN abandoned them.
FOK - 9 - I love them despite the fact their Dutch :P
R&R - 8 - Stand up guys.
Mushroom Kingdom - 7 - I may not agree with everything they do, but I do respect them on many levels. They were also one of the first crews to give ODN a chance to prove itself.
Nordreich - 8 - Old enemy that is worthy of respect, the likes of Zog, Nem and Nikanor have greatly improved my view of them in recent times.
LoSS - 4 - meh.
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6 - Being half-Filipino I like the fact that their is a SE-Asian crew that is fairly relevant.
The Legion - 4 - I once was very sentimental about Legion, that however has diminished greatly over time.
Valhalla - 5 - I kind of like them, kind of dislike them. Despite differences I like Bud and CJ, and I have mad love for Kasha and Keshav.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 1 - derp
Nueva Vida - 3 - Not really fond of them, but I do dig the Aztec theme.
The Foreign Division - 3 - meh.
Federation Of Armed Nations - 7 - FAN rock, Malcolm Lee rocks.
NATO - 3 - meh.
Global Order of Darkness - 6 - May not agree with their stances but I respect their hard-headedness, Xiph is cool as long as you don't make it onto his !@#$list :D
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 1 - meh.
Legacy - 4 - ewww they have an ODoAP with the Hanseatic league.
The Templar Knights- 4 - not fond of them tbh, but I am a RL friend of TTK member Lord Sabre which boost the rating.
The Order Of Light - 1 - ewwww.
Asgaard - 5 - Don't like them
iFOK - 7 - Not everyone's cup of tea but I like them.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 5 - Don't really know them,.
Athens - 8 - CnG allies, I dig them.
World Federation - 5 - Don't really know them.
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism - 6 - They are ok, Nippy is ubercool.
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics - 6 - Fought against them many times, great adversaries.
Global Democratic Alliance - 3 - SOmething about them I don't really like.
Argent - 5 - Only know Diomede tbh.
Guru Order - 6 - Nice enough guys.
Christian Coalition Of Countries - 2 - Meh.
Ragnarok - 7 - They are cool, I really dig Alfred.
The Phoenix Federation - 2 - Meh.
Random Insanity Alliance - 6 - They are cool.

Siberian Tiger Alliance - 7 - Dig STA, especially Raga.
The Prolific Empire - 5 - Don't really know them, ODN seem to like them alot.
Olympus - 5 - Don't really know them.
Poison Clan - 5 - Don't really know them.
Colossus - 5 - Don't really know them.
Greenland Republic - 8 - GR are very cool.
United Purple Nations - 2 - meh.
Hydra - 5 - Don't really know them.
Carpe Diem - 5 - Don't really know them.
Créole - 5 - Don't really know them.
=LOST= - 8 - Cool bunch, Stefano Palmieri has excellent taste in music B-)
Europa - 5 - Don't really know them.
Dark Templar - 5 - Don't really know them.
Imperial Assault Alliance - 3 - I once had alot of time for IAA, these days they just elicit a big meh from me.
The Order of Righteous Nations - 3 - Was not fond of them ever.
Phoenix Rising - 5 - Don't really know them.
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes - 5 - Don't really know them.
Invicta - 1 - Yeah well....
New Sith Order - 4 - They got balls, and RV is awesome.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 3 - meh.
The Imperial Order - 2 - ewww
United Blue Directorate - 5 - Don't really know them.
Gotham - 5 - Don't really know them.
SOS Brigade - 1 - Really glad my alliance is not allied to them any more.
Nebula-X - 5 - Don't really know them.
The Sweet Oblivion - 1 - ewww
Union of Integrated National Entities - 5 - Don't really know them.
Exodus - 5 - Don't really know them.
Molon Labe - 5 - Don't really know them.
\m/ - 4 - Not overly impressed.
Atlantic Sphere Union - 5 - Don't really know them.
OMFG - 5 -Don't really know them.

[u][b]Blocs:[/b][/u]
Complaints and Grievances Union - 9 - My bloc.
Superfriends - 7 - RnR's mere presence ensures a decent rating
Synergy - 5 - Would be lower if not for GATO.
Doomhouse Accords - 4 - Not fond of their decisions.
Pandora's Box - 6 - WOuld be lower but for FOK and iFOK being present.
AZTEC - 3 - Not a fan...
Blood For Friends - 5 - Don't really know them.
Chestnut Accords - 5 - Don't really know them.
Terra Cotta Pact - 3 - meh.
Checkmate - 8 - It has Genesis and Ronin in it, which is cool.
Kel-Morian Combine - 5 - Don't really know them.
Poseidon - 5 - Don't really know them.
Victory Not Vengeance - 5 - Don't really know them.

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1304061943' post='2701840']
I have literally nothing better to do than fill this out.

Alliances Added to List:
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 3 - The moralizing's getting old and tyga's temperament doesn't suit it. I don't blame you for wanting to be the good guys, but it means you have to give up your vices. Pick one or the other.
The Prolific Empire - 4 - Apparently I don't even know enough about you to know who isn't in your alliance. Welp.
Olympus - 4 - I've heard good things from your allies. I don't actually like your allies, though.
Poison Clan - 5 - I've never gotten along with a lot of your old guard, but they don't seem to be running the show these days so you get a pass.
Colossus - 4 - who?
Greenland Republic - 5 - I used to really like you guys, but your alliance has seriously seen better days. I hope y'all pull through. Maybe put an arcade on your forums or hold a contest or something?
United Purple Nations - 1 - If I gave zeroes you'd get one. Fortunately for you the OP said "1-10" and I'm a stickler for rules.
Hydra - 2 - I haven't heard anything good about you ever from anyone I respect. If you want to come by our forums sometime maybe I'll change my mind. Who knows.
Carpe Diem - 5 - I used to like you guys a lot but I haven't talked to you much and you've certainly not gone out of your way to talk to us. That said, I should probably go say "hi" sometime.
Créole - 4 - Who? If I'm only vaguely aware you exist and not of anything you've done then you're doing it wrong. There's no point in being here if you don't do anything.
=LOST= -
Europa - 5 - You have some really terrible allies. I mean really, really, terrible. Your ambassador's done an excellent job representing you on our forums so I think I could get to like you in time. We'll see.
Dark Templar - 2 - You're not as bad as the WAE contenders, I'll give you that. But seriously, "Hey guys, let's give an insulting surrender offer then get indignant when they tell us to %^&* off!"
Imperial Assault Alliance - 2 - Omni seems to think you're not completely terrible, so you've got that going for you.
The Order of Righteous Nations - 5 - I've heard pretty much nothing from you guys in a long while. Given your past, laying low seems like a sound tactic so I won't hold that against you. Your past is pretty uncomplimentary, though.
Phoenix Rising - 3 - Aren't you a GGA reformation alliance? If I'm wrong about that up the score to a 5.
Seaworthy Liberian Carboard Boxes - 7 - You guys have always amused me, but I don't know you very well.
Invicta - 1 - It should have been you and UPN in the WAE finals. Never forget.
New Sith Order - 5 - You should have won WAE except you'd have liked it too much. You are literally the worst alliance in the game economically, politically and militarily. That said, your members seem to really enjoy being there no matter how much of a craphole it is so I suppose that means you serve a function even if I don't understand it.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 2 - You're objectively awful and when you do ever talk you smack like you're in a much higher weight class. You mostly stay quiet, which is a blessing.
The Imperial Order - 6 - I know very little about you, but I understand you're good allies. I can respect that.
United Blue Directorate - 4 - I vaguely recall something bad about you that I don't remember and nothing else at all. I probably should give you a 5 but GOD members are required never to let go of a grudge even if you don't remember why you have it.
Gotham - 6 - You guys seem nice but you're not very good at posting. Decent stats for your time existing.
SOS Brigade - 5 - I don't know why everyone hates you. I don't think Arrnea's a very good leader and if Locke were in charge you'd easily be higher. Weeabrosefs unite, etc.
Nebula-X - 4 - You don't seem to do anything. I don't know why you're even on the list at all.
The Sweet Oblivion - 3 - Your alliance's founding was one of the most terrible things I've ever seen on Planet Bob on every level and you were mildly dicks to us during Karma. You've kept quiet since then which was the right choice, so you've got that going for you.
Union of Integrated National Entities - 1 - You should have been rolled and disbanded months ago. Completely serious.
Exodus - 3 - GGA reformation lol.
Molon Labe - 4 - You were mean to us like five years ago or something. I don't even know. See above about grudges.
\m/ - 5 - Basically the same comments as NSO. You're terrible but you enjoy being terrible so who am I to judge? We each have our roles to play.
Atlantic Sphere Union - 4 - who?
OMFG - 6 - I've heard good things from your allies and people who've fought against you. Don't really know you, though.

Blocs:
Complaints and Grievances Union - 5 - You've seen better days and have yet to really make an impression as of MK's leaving.
Superfriends - 8 - I love us so much but I won't pretend we're not at our peak right now.
Synergy - 3 - A terrible bloc made up of terrible alliances. I couldn't rate you below BFF though so you get a 3.
Doomhouse Accords - 6 - I like GOONS and Umb and I like a lot of individual MKers. Net positive.
Pandora's Box - 6 - You're a good bloc made up of good alliances but you don't really seem to have an identity as a bloc yet. Doomhouse has more identity than you and they're not even really a bloc. You're still young, though, so we'll see what comes.
AZTEC - 1 - I don't know how anyone could keep treaties with GLOF after what they pulled. At least with other blocs you know your blocmates aren't going to suddenly up and attack you over lies.
Blood For Friends - 2 - Well, you've got Europa(see their comment). So you've got that.
Chestnut Accords - 7 - With TTK falling on hard times and CRAP not making much of a name for themselves CA is basically an extension of SF. I really wish this weren't the case but there you have it.
Terra Cotta Pact - 3 - You don't really seem to have anything good about you.
Checkmate - 7 - Genesis is good people, no comment on the rest of you, really.
Kel-Morian Combine - I... I think you exist? I'm pretty sure I've heard your name before.
Poseidon - 1 - Terrible bloc made up of terrible alliances, purplol, etc.
Victory Not Vengeance - Who? No seriously I don't even know who is in this bloc.
[/quote]

Man I didn't know climbing 12 spots in the alliance rankings adding 35 members and 400k in alliance strength in the last 45 days was falling on hard times. :P if thats the case let the hard times roll.