Un-Imperial AcTi Announcement

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/6/63/AcTi.png[/img]

[b]To the group of nations which refer to themselves as 'Thriller':[/b]
[/center]

I have seen people mention many grievings of being insulted or challenged by Batallion.

We all know that you're after Batallion.

.....but you can't get to him.

So instead, you're going after the other AcTi members. The ones that have done nothing to you......

Batallion and I are discussing further plans of action, however, let it be known: Those 17-or-so members of 'Thriller' who have decided, even after witnessing their targets remove themselves from vulnerability, to attack innocent nations, are scoundrels of the highest degree. They will stop at nothing for the chance to attack and destroy Batallion and myself. They will attack nations they have never heard from, nor seen before. They scoff at taking a diplomatic route. They don't care about those other 43 nations that they are destroying in an attempt to draw us into vulnerability.

That is all.

Signed,
Teddyyo
Second in Command of AcTiViSiOn

Note: To avoid confusion, all announcements marked as 'Un-Imperial' are from myself, while 'Imperial' are from Batallion.

Edited by Teddyyo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You care so much about your members. You state that they're (Thriller) terrible for trying to go after Battalion and yourself, and are not succeeding due to you two hiding in peace-mode, and then complain that they're attacking your members, when the quick remedy, should you actually care about your members, would be to [i]come out of peace mode[/i].

EDIT: Clarification

Edited by Facade

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1303237728' post='2693754']
You care so much about your members. You state that they're (Thriller) terrible for trying to go after Battalion and yourself, and are not succeeding due to you two hiding in peace-mode, and then complain that they're attacking your members, when the quick remedy, should you actually care about your members, would be to [i]come out of peace mode[/i].

EDIT: Clarification
[/quote]

There is, in fact, a waiting time between switching to peace and war mode. The peace-mode jumping was intended to stop this from occuring in the first place.

Edited by Teddyyo

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1303237870' post='2693758']
There is, in fact, a waiting time between switching to peace and war mode. The peace-mode jumping was intended to stop this from occuring in the first place.
[/quote]

You could quite easily end the wars against your members. Just because there is a wait doesn't mean anything. Diplomacy is a wondrous thing when it works.

Would you like for me to mediate for you? I'm not a fan of attacking alliances without reasons. I'd be great. :awesome:

Edited by Facade

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1303237870' post='2693758']
[/quote]

Didn't quite work out how you wanted it to huh?

-YYM, A Very Dirty Scoundrel

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1303238038' post='2693760']
You could quite easily end the wars against your members. Just because there is a wait doesn't mean anything. Diplomacy is a wondrous thing when it works.

Would you like for me to mediate for you? I'm not a fan of attacking alliances without reasons. I'd be great. :awesome:
[/quote]

I am a fan of diplomacy. I hope that we can solve this by diplomacy. I don't have high hopes, however, as it seems the beliefs of those in 'Thriller' are deep-rooted, and they are showing us no intention of quickly resolving this diplomatically.

OOC: I cannot get on IRC right now, and the rest of the week is all pretty much filled up.

[quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1303237600' post='2693751']
And this was a warranted announcement because...?
[/quote]

After seeing AcTi's official reaction to these attacks, and how they've carried themselves on the OWF as of late, I must say, I was mistaken when I stopped you the first time.

Get'em Thriller.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1303238439' post='2693768']
I am a fan of diplomacy. I hope that we can solve this by diplomacy. I don't have high hopes, however, as it seems the beliefs of those in 'Thriller' are deep-rooted, and they are showing us no intention of quickly resolving this diplomatically.

OOC: I cannot get on IRC right now, and the rest of the week is all pretty much filled up.
[/quote]
You are quite wrong, diplomatic channels are very open,and there is every chance this can be resolved very quickly should you wish to talk, we await your/Batallions visit.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1303238604' post='2693769']
Erhm so they declared war on your entire alliance, and now you are complaining that they do not attack a single member but the entire alliance.
[/quote]

All justification I have heard regarding the attack has been levied against Batallion and myself. I have seen numerous statements from nations in 'Thriller' and others blaming the war on past grievances against us. The statement, 'This is a war targeted at AcTi and not targeted at its leadership', is false.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1303238841' post='2693776']
You are quite wrong, diplomatic channels are very open,and there is every chance this can be resolved very quickly should you wish to talk, we await your/Batallions visit.
[/quote]

If I get the chance, I shall be in contact later today.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Thriller&anyallexact=exact

i'd just officially declare war at this point :P

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1303245248' post='2693869']
You thought the jump to peace mode would stop this from happening ted? Are you serious? When has that ever stopped ANYTHING? All it's going to do is piss them off more and want to do more damage to you and your alliance.
[/quote]
Yeah, just ask NPO and company.

Anywho, best of luck to those in AcTi caught up in this dispute between Thriller and your leaders.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1303245620' post='2693877']
http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Thriller&anyallexact=exact

i'd just officially declare war at this point :P
[/quote]
We already did... post 9 of the DoE

Didn't want yet another thread

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1303245248' post='2693869']
You thought the jump to peace mode would stop this from happening ted? Are you serious? When has that ever stopped ANYTHING? All it's going to do is piss them off more and want to do more damage to you and your alliance.
[/quote]
Couldn't have said it better myself. What this is, is a cowardly act. You put the nations of your alliance at risk to save yourselves. Good job, n00bs. :ph34r:

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1303246197' post='2693885']
Couldn't have said it better myself. What this is, is a cowardly act. You put the nations of your alliance at risk to save yourselves. Good job, n00bs. :ph34r:
[/quote]
Doesnt the Captain always go down with his ship? :v

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1303238038' post='2693760']

[/quote]

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1303238841' post='2693776']
[/quote]

Why didn't you guys talk to AcTi instead of attacking them?