Un-Imperial AcTi Announcement

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1303237482' post='2693747']
[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/6/63/AcTi.png[/img]

[b]To the group of nations which refer to themselves as 'Thriller':[/b]
[/center]

I have seen people mention many grievings of being insulted or challenged by Batallion.

We all know that you're after Batallion.

.....but you can't get to him.

So instead, you're going after the other AcTi members. The ones that have done nothing to you......

Batallion and I are discussing further plans of action, however, let it be known: Those 17-or-so members of 'Thriller' who have decided, even after witnessing their targets remove themselves from vulnerability, to attack innocent nations, are scoundrels of the highest degree. They will stop at nothing for the chance to attack and destroy Batallion and myself. They will attack nations they have never heard from, nor seen before. They scoff at taking a diplomatic route. They don't care about those other 43 nations that they are destroying in an attempt to draw us into vulnerability.

That is all.

Signed,
Teddyyo
Second in Command of AcTiViSiOn

Note: To avoid confusion, all announcements marked as 'Un-Imperial' are from myself, while 'Imperial' are from Batallion.
[/quote]

All of what you said is true yet I see no problem and you still seem to see a problem. LOL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1303331943' post='2694841']
Sounds like they deserve what's coming to them. Anyone who's associated (especially willingly) with Batallion or Teddyyo deserves to be attacked.
[/quote]

Whether they deserve it or not, it can't denied that the rest of AcTi apparently has greater fortitude then their fearless leaders. WTF kind of Alliance has its "Emperor" and his deputy go to peace mode while the rest of the Alliance gets attacked. The icing on the cake of course is that these individuals now come here cap in hand asking for help. It seems more like they are asking other people to do their jobs for them.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1303336715' post='2694892']
Whether they deserve it or not, it can't denied that the rest of AcTi apparently has greater fortitude then their fearless leaders. WTF kind of Alliance has its "Emperor" and his deputy go to peace mode while the rest of the Alliance gets attacked. The icing on the cake of course is that these individuals now come here cap in hand asking for help. It seems more like they are asking other people to do their jobs for them.
[/quote]

The rest of the alliance was ordered into peace mode as well. I personally issued it and saw that every nation had been sent the command before going into peace mode. Several other nations got into peace mode before the attack. It was meant as a ploy to stop Thriller from ever happening. This logic has already been presented more comprehensively here. This announcement is one condemning this group of rogues, but feel free treat it however you like. This is the last I will say on this matter.

Tedd.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1303345293' post='2695002']
The rest of the alliance was ordered into peace mode as well. I personally issued it and saw that every nation had been sent the command before going into peace mode. Several other nations got into peace mode before the attack. It was meant as a ploy to stop Thriller from ever happening. This logic has already been presented more comprehensively here. This announcement is one condemning this group of rogues, but feel free treat it however you like. This is the last I will say on this matter.

Tedd.
[/quote]
The leader of an alliance should never go to peace mode. They should be the ones in front fighting. No one cares if you ordered your alliance in to peace mode. You and Batallion are the leaders and are cowardly for refusing to defend your alliance.