Has RV lost his credibility?

Alterego

272 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[size="3"][b][url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=239&showentry=2871"]RV defection blog[/url][/b][/size]

RV isnt known for his loyalty but after his latest defection to fight for GOONS will anyone ever take him seriously when he argues a point again? Anyone who can one day argue so passionately for a cause then betray them the next day by abandoning their alliance & defecting to an enemy during a war then fighting for them obviously doesn’t believe anything they say themselves.

Edited by Alterego

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He never argued for Invicta or Legion and he never left his alliance during a war.
as part of his alliance's surrender terms he was transferred to GOONS for a month,meaning that happend after a war and in consent of his superiors.
he has been criticizing Legion and Invicta's tactics the entire war and warring them won't betray his agenda.

[quote name='Velox' timestamp='1301142721' post='2677079']
He never argued for Invicta or Legion and he never left his alliance during a war.
as part of his alliance's surrender terms he was transferred to GOONS for a month,meaning that happend after a war and in consent of his superiors.
he has been criticizing Legion and Invicta's tactics the entire war and warring them won't betray his agenda.
[/quote]
The war is still raging. He was an official in his alliance. They still have allies in the war. He is helping an alliance directly at war with two of his allies. This isnt like sending $6m in aid. They sent a member of their alliance with nukes to join GOONS who are still at war with 2 NSO allies

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1301142965' post='2677081']
The war is still raging. He was an official in his alliance. They still have allies in the war. He is helping an alliance directly at war with his allies.
[/quote]
His alliance surrendered,and as part of the Surrender terms he is "forced" to join GOONS.
his Allies understand i think,why won't you?

Edited by Velox

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1301143107' post='2677084']
You are aware of our surrender terms correct? Just want to make sure.

edit - also, voted that he destroyed his credibility, just cause
[/quote]
My mistake. I missed the part of the surrender terms that said he had to nuke people on the side he just fough with <_< Will you be paying reps to the alliance he nuked condisering nothing in the terms said he had to?

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1301143481' post='2677089']
My mistake. I missed the part of the surrender terms that said he had to nuke people on the side he just fough with <_<
[/quote]
Okay i find this hilarious.
he joined GOONS as part of the agreement and as a member of GOONS he's fighting our enemies.
what should he do with them then?
sit in a circle singing Kumbaya?

You might find it odd,but at War people attack and use cruise missles,tanks,nukes and air attacks and even spies.

Edited by Velox

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1301143481' post='2677089']
My mistake. I missed the part of the surrender terms that said he had to nuke people on the side he just fough with <_< Will you be paying reps to the alliance he nuked condisering nothing in the terms said he had to?
[/quote]
He is a member of GOONS and under their military command.

You might as well be complaining about Umbrella rebuilding the NSO before we've even paid any reps. No loyalty to their own bloc, for shame.

[quote name='Velox' timestamp='1301143626' post='2677092']
Okay i find this hilarious.
he joined GOONS as part of the agreement and as a member of GOONS he's fighting our enemies.
what should he do with them then?
sit in a circle singing Kumbaya?

You might find it odd,but at War people attack and use cruise missles,tanks,nukes and air attacks and even spies.
[/quote]
He is a PoW for 30 days on the GOONs AA. He is not a real member of GOONs. Anyone with a shred of self respect would have done nothing to assist you lot. Like I said anyone who can flip flop so easily doesnt believe their own arguements.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1301143915' post='2677095']
He is a member of GOONS and under their military command.

You might as well be complaining about Umbrella rebuilding the NSO before we've even paid any reps. No loyalty to their own bloc, for shame.
[/quote]
Did you know he would be entering the war on their side and nuking when you signed that?

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1301144159' post='2677099']
Did you know he would be entering the war on their side and nuking when you signed that?
[/quote]
It was a possibility.

But who can ever be sure of what will happen with brand new terms like these? Such are the perils of innovation.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1301144303' post='2677100']
It was a possibility.

But who can ever be sure of what will happen with brand new terms like these? Such are the perils of innovation.
[/quote]
You mean the perils of total submission

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1301144084' post='2677097']
He is a PoW for 30 days on the GOONs AA. He is not a real member of GOONs. Anyone with a shred of self respect would have done nothing to assist you lot. Like I said anyone who can flip flop so easily doesnt believe their own arguements.
[/quote]

If I were fighting like NSO and TPF were against GOONS and Doomhouse, I'd want to nuke Legion and Invicta too once it was over. But anyway he's not a POW, he's full member with full access per the terms. Tell yourself he did it to save NSO additional reps if it helps you sleep better at night.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1301144159' post='2677099']
[/quote]

I think NSO surrendered to Doomhouse. I don't believe RV will be nuking any NSO members. Unless you are lumping NSO in with the rest of that terrible coalition when you say "you", in which case, it still doesn't make sense.

Anway, good talk!

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1301143870' post='2677094']
RV never had any credibility, so no, he has not lost it.
[/quote]
This may be the first time I have ever agreed with MP.

RV's a goof, anyone who takes him seriously... well lol.