Has RV lost his credibility?

Alterego

272 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RV never expressed any like for Invicta or Legion, so I am not sure how this is a "betrayal". RV says what RV says, sometimes it jives with what one "side" is saying but not always. He is at least consistent in who he dislikes but at the end of the day, he has a subjective opinion just like anyone else. He is well known because of his tendency to say controversial things, not because of his lack of them. :rolleyes:

It's apparent, and no this is not a "I know this but it doesn't really exist so I'll act like I know something you don't", that most of you really don't know RV at all. And the last thing I want is a complaint about Alterego calling anyone a "sellout." Last I checked you were content with saying you disliked both sides and wanted us both destroyed and sat on your ass along with the rest of Duckroll and did nothing. I respect your guys' decision, but seriously you're going to say RV sold out when you didn't do !@#$? Come on now...

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1301142684' post='2677078']
I like RV. He amuses the heck out of me with his antics. But to claim he is credible? At what? Running his mouth yes, not much of anything else though.

Again, he's a funny guy and I enjoying watching him. I just don't take him seriously. Never have, never will.
[/quote]
Exactly. And for what it's worth I don't think RV has ever cared about credibility at all.

-Bama

On the scale of outrages that have been conducted during this war to both credibility and a sense of decorum on Planet Bob, RV's "vacation" rates about 1.5/10.

Alterego, if you want to get mad about something, there's much bigger things to get mad about.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1301142965' post='2677081']
The war is still raging. He was an official in his alliance. They still have allies in the war. He is helping an alliance directly at war with two of his allies. This isnt like sending $6m in aid. They sent a member of their alliance with nukes to join GOONS who are still at war with 2 NSO allies
[/quote]

His allies are in war because they are idiots and don't try to work toward an exit from the war, so he shouldn't feel any responsibility to them.

Making a strong argument for WPE with this thread.

Honestly if RV hadn't started fighting I'd have thought something was wrong with him. It just seems like something he would do in the situation. Although we can always trust Alterego to find a terrible point of view and beat it over and over and over and over...

[quote name='Epiphanus' timestamp='1301156197' post='2677190']
Making a strong argument for WPE with this thread.

Honestly if RV hadn't started fighting I'd have thought something was wrong with him. It just seems like something he would do in the situation. Although we can always trust Alterego to find a terrible point of view and beat it over and over and over and over...
[/quote]

He was actually bragging to me about being in peace mode not too long ago. :P

Also what could be more credible than fighting for what you believe in? RV is doing that, and he never claimed to believe otherwise. Did you miss his many "I hate this side" posts? He is a light of consistency in a dark hypocritical world.

Edited by Sardonic

How dare RV join GOONS as part of terms and fight for them as a member of GOONS because failure to do so would result in his expulsion in which case NSO agreed to more reps!

Down with dual membership!

EDIT: Since when were prophets of the dark side high ranking officials?

Edited by Krunk the Great

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1301142684' post='2677078']
I like RV. He amuses the heck out of me with his antics. But to claim he is credible? At what? Running his mouth yes, not much of anything else though.

Again, he's a funny guy and I enjoying watching him. I just don't take him seriously. Never have, never will.
[/quote]

Pretty much this, the fact you would make a poll about it Alterego speaks to your credibility. However I find you and RV highly entertaining which is, in my view, a nice value added service, thank you. Although, RV is by far more entertaining then you.

Edited by Thorgrum

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1301157312' post='2677204']
Clobbering Invicta and Legion members can't possibly be a bad thing.

It's community service, really.
[/quote]
I think this pretty well sums it up. I'm even having my prison sentence reduced because of my efforts in beating down Legion