Has RV lost his credibility?

Alterego

272 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1301162969' post='2677245']
RV is only there because of terms, but he HAS lost credibility because of all the !@#$ he said during the war.
[/quote]
At least he has credibility to lose, unlike yourself who has had absolutely none for all the stuff you've ever said.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1301163484' post='2677248']
At least he has credibility to lose, unlike yourself who has had absolutely none for all the stuff you've ever said.
[/quote]
I am consistent, I don't change my views with the weather. Thus, I'm extremely credible - It's just rare that I have anything important to say.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1301163730' post='2677252']
I am consistent, I don't change my views with the weather. Thus, I'm extremely credible - It's just rare that I have anything important to say.
[/quote]

Consistent terribleness does not equal credibility.

[/quote]
Consistency != credibility

[/quote]

I'd say you're going for the Stopped Clock style, but I don't know if you can manage being right twice a day.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1301169062' post='2677340']
I look around and see the field strewn with corpses. Another victory for Alterego. WINNING :lol1:
[/quote]
I'd step up my game, but I'm fearful for the safety of those who inhabit this world.

So why don't you settle down so nobody gets hurt.

You also seem like RV fighting under GOONS' orders makes any difference whatsoever to our coalition. He has a less than 5k nation now, something that can be replaced by quite a lot of GOONies. I assure you that RV isn't going to bring down the entire coalition with his bright blue text.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1301169062' post='2677340']
I look around and see the field strewn with corpses. Another victory for Alterego. WINNING :lol1:
[/quote]
My god. This isn't Judge X-level, but this was an embarassing remark nonetheless....

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1301142251' post='2677075']
[size="3"][b][url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=239&showentry=2871"]RV defection blog[/url][/b][/size]

RV isnt known for his loyalty but after his latest defection to fight for GOONS will anyone ever take him seriously when he argues a point again? Anyone who can one day argue so passionately for a cause then betray them the next day by abandoning their alliance & defecting to an enemy during a war then fighting for them obviously doesn’t believe anything they say themselves.
[/quote]
I suspect RV mainly throws in things he actually believes when speaking just to make it harder to figure out whether he's actually being serious at any given moment. Most of the time he's very blatantly speaking for reasons that don't necessarily have much to do with his actual opinion, and if you thought he did that's fairly amusing. Especially since he's fairly upfront about the fact that he mainly picks sides based on who it would be more entertaining to side with.

Edited by Delta1212