Declaration of War

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1301027794' post='2675704']
Unless you can identify how your alliance just didn't declare on Avalon, or just declare a war in support of an unprovoked attack I'd say I'm perfectly well informed on the matter. Perhaps you should think out the statement a bit more before throwing out a one liner that makes no sense in this context.
[/quote]

WC joined VE shortly after CB disbanded. We built a relationship with him during his time in CB which he participated in FoS with us. He has already discussed this with us since the DoW. Yes his alliance is at war with us now, but please don't discredit what WC has mentioned.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1301027826' post='2675707']
Oh good, throwing insults at me because you have nothing better to say? Clearly the move of a classy and mature individual. :smug:
[/quote]

If you didn't want to rehash old arguments you [i]probably[/i] shouldn't continue one from the first grade.

[quote name='Guffey' timestamp='1301028434' post='2675721']
WC joined VE shortly after CB disbanded. We built a relationship with him during his time in CB which he participated in FoS with us. He has already discussed this with us since the DoW. Yes his alliance is at war with us now, but please don't discredit what WC has mentioned.
[/quote]
I'm mostly going at VE's and his support for the unprovoked attack and subsequent extortion orchestrated by Doomhouse.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1301028440' post='2675723']
If you didn't want to rehash old arguments you [i]probably[/i] shouldn't continue one from the first grade.
[/quote]

You [i]probably[/i] shouldn't make it in the first place, it doesn't make you any better than me by doing that.

So you know, pot/kettle.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1301027794' post='2675704']
Unless you can identify how your alliance just didn't declare on Avalon, or just declare a war in support of an unprovoked attack I'd say I'm perfectly well informed on the matter. Perhaps you should think out the statement a bit more before throwing out a one liner that makes no sense in this context.

Further supporting that statement is the fact you joined the alliance the day they attack Avalon?

I know if I greatly respected folks at the time I wouldn't join an alliance that is declaring on them that day.
[/quote]

Because I clearly knew that VE was going to attack Avalon when I joined? Or maybe you should rethink your statement about me attacking Avalon when I am clearly not attacking them.

Anyway, Guffey has explained it here so that's that.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1301028652' post='2675732']
Because I clearly knew that VE was going to attack Avalon when I joined? Or maybe you should rethink your statement about me attacking Avalon when I am clearly not attacking them.

Anyway, Guffey has explained it here so that's that.
[/quote]
Perhaps it was presumptuous to think you'd know of the attack. I saw the 0 day seniority, combined with DoW on this day and quick post after dow to indicate that relation. Do you support VE's role in assisting the unprovoked aggression of Doomhouse?

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1301027573' post='2675701']
"Lulz" is not a valid CB to anyone with an IQ above 3. Laugh it up, lulzers.

There will be a bill for this.

There is always a bill.
[/quote]
The people of my nation have a hobby which you may enjoy, goes a little something like this:
[img]http://www.treehugger.com/EndIsNearcliamte-change.jpg[/img]

What comes will come, no reason to be so gloomy about it mmansfield68. ^_^

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1301028635' post='2675731']
You [i]probably[/i] shouldn't make it in the first place, it doesn't make you any better than me by doing that.

So you know, pot/kettle.
[/quote]

My tea is hatred and spite. I'm guessing you boil self-doubt and shame. It's okay. You'll grow out of it, or fail. Probably fail if I'm honest.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1301028765' post='2675737']
Perhaps it was presumptuous to think you'd know of the attack. I saw the 0 day seniority, combined with DoW on this day and quick post after dow to indicate that relation. Do you support VE's role in assisting the unprovoked aggression of Doomhouse?
[/quote]

Yes, you were presumptuous.

I have disagreed with DH's pre-emptive attack on NPO since it occurred as I have mentioned several times since then.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1301028903' post='2675743']
My tea is hatred and spite. I'm guessing you boil self-doubt and shame. It's okay. You'll grow out of it, or fail. Probably fail if I'm honest.
[/quote]

Self-doubt and shame? Me? Are you talking to the same person here? :lol1:

I think you ment [i]self-aware[/i] and [i]shameless[/i] and as I never give up, I can never fail, try and try again.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1301028711' post='2675734']
Well, you've made both HoT and Rena mad, so this was probably a good decision.
[/quote]

Do you seriously think I'm mad? Accusing me of being mad is more aggrovating than anything else that has been said, including the OP :v:

Edited by LittleRena

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1301029049' post='2675748']
And just to prove the matter, you ended up in Dark Templar.
[/quote]
The Dark Templar is the finest allaince in Cybernations, with top-flite leadership and cream of the crop membership.

I am extremely proud to say that you are correct, Xiph. B-)

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1301029286' post='2675757']
I think you ment [i]self-aware[/i] and [i]shameless[/i] and as I never give up, [b]I can never fail[/b], try and try again.
[/quote]

And people say I have an ego, jeesh. Even Jesus failed once. ;)

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1301029343' post='2675758'] I look forward to their quick surrender so that the conflict can wind to a close.
[/quote]
You have no idea how hardcore those guys are.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1301029286' post='2675757']
Do you seriously think I'm mad? Accusing me of being mad is more aggrovating than anything else that has been said, including the OP :v:
[/quote]
I, on the other hand, am always mad about everything, so it's hardly a good metric to judge this announcement by.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1301029502' post='2675767']
YES! My very own ego, thankyou :wub:
[/quote]
Do I see a future CN wedding? Xiphosis and Rena? I think so!