Declaraction of War

Khyber

Zombie-V.jpg

Some time ago a friendship came about between those guys in Real Life Mass Multiplayer Online and us zombies in the Zombie Defense Plan. Not sure what the attraction was, but they weren't coming at us with chainsaws and axes trying to lop our heads off and they would even, on occasion, send their captured slaves to help us enlighten our population with yummy thoughts and delicious ideas. We quickly learned to love these living.

A week ago, upon our foundation, it was decided that we, in the Defense Plan, would do away with this treaty web; this nonsense that you living so adore. We would base our course of action on friendship, not on obligations bound by paper: we would defend who we want, when we want to.

Now, turns out that some alliances feel that their goverment can authorize war on alliances and take no responsibility of it. You can go declare war on small alliances, you can abscond with their hard earned swag and the goverment will get out of the responsibility by simply saying your tech raiding, and it is your own responsibility. Now we zombies are definatly not against absonding with hard earned sway, but this time your doing it with our friends' swag, to which they decided to reply to the alliance authorizing attacks on it in kind and authorizing attacks in retalition against them. As soon as you permit your membership to attack another alliance's membership you have declared war on it for whatever reason.

Having spoken with leadership in GOONS and having been informed that this was authorized by their alliance as it is in thier charter, which having gone through it seemed a bit complicated, but he explained to me that since they were not allied they were considered unalligned, and having asked how our friends could find peace and being told there will be none due to how fun war is, we hearby come to the defense of our friends in RLMMO and declare war on GOONS.

Edited by Khyber

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/me settles in for the long haul

Also when will people make up their mind, tech raiding has two polemic's, either it's right, or it's wrong. None of this qualifer crap in the middle to justify it.

Edited by Cyphon88

You're in Polaris. Why would he call you if he needed GOONS?

What do you do take their messages or something?

That's happens with I'm sleepy, let me rephrase:

I don't think you would need help GOONS, but if you do, call us ^_^

Better now?

I like it, an alliance founded on the Moldavi Doctrine.

More Avernite Doctrin, but yes both Ram and Szy brought it up before Avernite kinda put it down in a long post.

I think the idea of doing whatever you want was never created or engineered. It just existed.

The idea is more doing away with the treaty system, but rather actively maintaining friendships, and making decisions both on your beliefs and your friends without the constraints of treaty forcing you to act one way or another.

Some problems probably exist that we will have to figure out ways around it. Blocs for example help organize war efforts but often have a binding treaty, minus that treaty IRON, Valhalla, and I forget who else has. Also color blocs that have ODPs built in, they aren't binding but the question remains what to do with that. But I guess we will see how we muddle through this.

Edited by Khyber

/me settles in for the long haul

Also when will people make up their mind, tech raiding has two polemic's, either it's right, or it's wrong. None of this qualifer crap in the middle to justify it.

actually as with most situations, Tech-Raiding has many levels and grey areas. very rarely is anything as simple as right or wrong. to try to state that either all tech raiding is right or all tech raiding is wrong, is ridiculous.

anyways, always have liked you Khyber, even during our disagreements. have fun with this and good luck in the war.

o/ Zombie Defense Plan