Declaraction of War

Khyber

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should, perhaps, at least try to read the whole situation before condemning our '06-07 neutral shoving attitude', because right now you just look like you've been searching for likenesses to condemn. A single member of ours raided a micro-alliance called RLMMO. RLMMO bypassed diplomacy completely and declared war on our whole alliance. Tell me, how exactly has our response been unjustified? I'd love to hear your completely unbiased opinion on this matter.

I have never claimed to be unbiased in regards to Goons, I was upset you returned from the moon and look forward to the day I can help send you back. The tone you take here is oh so reminiscent of your neutral shoving ways.

I have never claimed to be unbiased in regards to Goons, I was upset you returned from the moon and look forward to the day I can help send you back. The tone you take here is oh so reminiscent of your neutral shoving ways.

You folks haven't changed much, either. So there.

Instead of all this idle chat, why don't you join one of the alliances attacking us and do something about it?