Khyber

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Khyber!

Where the heck is salithus?

He's been busy lately.

That's alright, though...apparently, he was unnecessary this time around, since the entire diplomatic process was skipped and we've strayed directly into my territory. ^_^

by the changes in your alliance since this afternoon, it looks like your members feel they could be most used in peace mode.

Waging war 101:

1. Get some nations into peace mode. This will allow you to keep your war going longer and let you pick your targets.

1203 days old, 81kNS and less than 0.5m dead. Ah.....

Edited by Alterego

Will the OP please explain what a 'Declaraction of War' is and how it differs from a 'Declaration of War'? Are they essentially the same but a Declaraction has more zip? <_<

Right. Picking on semantics while ignoring the message.

Also it's worth noting that neither this party nor the one they are defending have even addressed us in private. But w/e.

Speak with lazerc, I was informed he was goverment by one of your members as well as him.

Edited by Khyber

Waging war 101:

1. Get some nations into peace mode. This will allow you to keep your war going longer and let you pick your targets.

waging war 201:

attacking with a single member doesn't really qualify as "war". For all we know, Khyber is tech raiding jamezbfod

EDIT: OOC: Khyber, you might want to edit your post. The player you're talking about is known on here as lazerc.

Edited by Lamuella

When Syzygy and I first talked about it (almost 2 years ago), we came to the no-treaties conclusion for two different reasons. He thought of it like it sounds here (and in the Avernite post), i.e., something like a world police force a la CNARF or w/e.

My idea was (is) far different, but still treatyless. The "Moldavi Doctine" cracked me up when it was first announced, because it was near word-for-word what I had talked to a few select people about maybe a month before NSO was founded.

Anyway, good show Khyber. This plan is better than your last one. Down with paper worship.

Also, lolKronos.

waging war 201:

attacking with a single member doesn't really qualify as "war". For all we know, Khyber is tech raiding jamezbfod

As I am prohibited from looking at the moment its a significant proportion of their NS and membership.

edit: 25% membership and almost half their NS.

Edited by Alterego

Actually, you didn't venture into what those "other details" might be, Chairman Hal. You simply pointed out what is evidently a typo, one that will be corrected as soon as a mod gets around to it.

For the rest, you're correct. We're a small alliance, taking a stand, helping friends. We know we will be badly damaged by this war.

We also contacted both Kronos and GOONS.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

Oh look! Another retroactive treaty! :D

Come get some.

e: 4 members, two of which are in peace mode. How did we attract such laughable attention?

Because where-ever the GOONS from the moon go laughs will always ensue. :v:

Those laughs not necessarily directed at you.

Actually, you didn't venture into what those "other details" might be, Chairman Hal. You simply pointed out what is evidently a typo, one that will be corrected as soon as a mod gets around to it.

For the rest, you're correct. We're a small alliance, taking a stand, helping friends. We know we will be badly damaged by this war.

We also contacted both Kronos and GOONS.

Come out of peace mode and say that.

Edited by Fireandthepassion

Will the OP please explain what a 'Declaraction of War' is and how it differs from a 'Declaration of War'? Are they essentially the same but a Declaraction has more zip? <_<

I do believe that since 'Declaraction' contains the word 'action' does indeed serve to show their firm commitment to standing by their friends against those oppressive, negligent, sadist goons over there. Of course the action in their declaraction is counterbalanced by their number of nations in peace mode. On balance this announcement is really just fairly 'meh' on the drama meter.

Bonus points for being non-conformist and anti-treaty web, lots of people say it, not many actually do go without the web.

Oh the message is clear...another small alliance (4 members to be exact) throwing itself into the fire. Once you get past that, you pick up on the glaring spelling errors and other details.

Funny thing is I think this 4 member small alliance will need the allies of GOONS to step in to defend them for thier tech raid.