\m/ violates the soverignty of others?

HeroofTime55

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1280783676' post='2398788']
I'll enjoy seeing your second disbandment.
[/quote]

Meh. Just wait til IAA hits another NS slump. We'll force 'em to disband and om nom nom them.

In any case, most intriguing. Doesn't surprise me really.

Also, war please.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1280802226' post='2399027']
How about replies 1-3?

[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/3d5zl.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Well then that's more than reasonable. Also, if that "what the Christ" is a smiley, it's damn awesome. Nuff said.

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1280764619' post='2398450']
Having started the game in a small clueless micro-alliance I do have genuine sympathy for little guys trying to give the game an honest go. However after reading those logs I have to say shame on you \m/! Why haven't you invited NATO to raid with you. ;)
[/quote]

Siggon's irrational hatred of NATO was mentioned to me by a TFD gov member, I talked with Siggon myself and well... he's insane. Happy to hear that he has left and CIS is back on track

Reliable sources passed me the screen shot, citing the forums (of which I am not a member) as the source. It appears those sources weren't quite as reliable as I thought, though I think we all got a good laugh from Siggon in all of this, on the positive side. I don't know that I can even blame King Lycan for his actions.

To CIS: Good luck in the future.
To \m/: Hello.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1280805001' post='2399058']
[b]Reliable sources passed me the screen shot, citing the forums (of which I am not a member) as the source[/b]. It appears those sources weren't quite as reliable as I thought, though I think we all got a good laugh from Siggon in all of this, on the positive side. I don't know that I can even blame King Lycan for his actions.

[/quote]

Sure. I believe you. :rolleyes:

Reliable sources passed me the screen shot, citing the forums (of which I am not a member) as the source. It appears those sources weren't quite as reliable as I thought, though I think we all got a good laugh from Siggon in all of this, on the positive side. I don't know that I can even blame King Lycan for his actions.

[/quote]

I got a good laugh from you.

[/quote]
Better luck next time?

[/quote]

Not the best first-swing to make when rejoining the 'verse. Then again, it's an improvement over prior history. Maybe it's an indicator of a changing trend?

[/quote]
I eagerly await your attempt to destroy our reputation next.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1280726606' post='2397993']
[color="#0000FF"]I believe it is a new alliance that just happens to share the same acronym. Needless to say, I believe it is just as incompetently run as its namesake. This just goes to show that.

Anyway, \m/, what's the deal here?[/color]
[/quote]
God I hope so. The old CIS was one of the worst alliances to ever exist when it came to competence. And I do mean [b]ever[/b].

This was a social experiment?
Anyway, the truth is that I had a "money for trade" treaty with someone from \m/, but another of their members attacked me after my defenses were weakened by a raider. The raider promised to pay reps, and was quite friendly, but this was after \m/ wiped me, so I refused and allowed him to keep his games.

Messing with CIS IA has to do with me leaving and my allies destroying each other in confusion. I had used a certain site for my forums, and gotten premium plan for only one month (I pay and get certain features). This allowed the forums to serve like a CN client and you could browse CN and the forums at the same time to keep updated with both, as well as your own FA. All this broke down and the forums are back to normal, so we don't have the features I put in, so getting used to my features, the members are now confused.
Features included IRC, Game Tools (Featured in CN; the resource and military calculator tools), and links to other forums without leaving ours or opening another tab (unless you're using IRC in one tab and doing browsing in another).
We also have blogs and stuff and allow other members to post their creative news about their nation and stuff they want to share or suggest in the alliance. It really serves like a newspaper, but the other stuff broke down. Check it out though... and feel free to feed us on this 'social experiment.'

http://coaliton-of-independent-states-cn.socialgo.com/magazine.html