\m/ violates the soverignty of others?

HeroofTime55

So, it looks like \m/ is willing to meddle in the internal affairs of other alliances. Namely, CIS.

Massive screen cap inside. Black boxes are me censoring some rather crude language, nothing vital.
[spoiler][img]http://64digits.com/users/HeroofTime55/lolwutcism.PNG[/img][/spoiler]

So here we have some disgruntled elements within CIS, asking \m/ to step in and cause an issue, a charade, so that \m/ can insert a more favorable leader into another alliance by having that individual "play the hero." So what does \m/ do? They agree to meddle in the sovereign affairs of CIS, of course!

For some reason I'm not shocked to see \m/ stoop this low. What a wonderful new world we live in, eh?

In before \m/ claims this info was planted as a "social experiment."

Edited by HeroofTime55

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1280726314' post='2397977']
CIS exists?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I believe it is a new alliance that just happens to share the same acronym. Needless to say, I believe it is just as incompetently run as its namesake. This just goes to show that.

Anyway, \m/, what's the deal here?[/color]

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1280726555' post='2397990']
Please become a good thread, please become a good thread...
[/quote]

I don't foresee this occurring. It looks like someone tried to start a drama fire with wet tinder.

I'm trying to figure out how \m/, or anyone really, coming in and selectively raiding .gov nations at CIS is going to do a single thing to remove anyone from power. Someone want to give me the rationale?

ALso, does this CIS have any protectorate agreements?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1280726606' post='2397993']
[color="#0000FF"]I believe it is a new alliance that just happens to share the same acronym. Needless to say, I believe it is just as incompetently run as its namesake. This just goes to show that.

Anyway, \m/, what's the deal here?[/color]
[/quote]
Ah, thanks for clarifying.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1280726703' post='2397995']
I don't foresee this occurring. It looks like someone tried to start a drama fire with wet tinder.
[/quote]
Seriously. Folks, you have to let timber dry first if you're in anything other than a dry climate.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1280726956' post='2397999']
I'm trying to figure out how \m/, or anyone really, coming in and selectively raiding .gov nations at CIS is going to do a single thing to remove anyone from power. Someone want to give me the rationale?

[/quote]
If CIS is incapable of deflecting the raiders it would reveal the incompetence and lacking ability of the current government, paving the way for a new government or, given its tiny size, dissolution. The guy asking \m/ to do it should be rolled for high treason.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm honestly not sure. The only thing I can find about these guys on the Wiki is that they are an alliance that likes freedom, or something. Not very specific. Quite confusing, and confirms my suspicions that as always, CIS is a truly terrible alliance.

So, \m/, explanation? Don't leave me hanging here.

Anyway, in all seriousness, I don't think I can fault \m/ here. Plus, this seems fairly old and they haven't done anything. Still, I think it may be appropriate to mock CIS. It is deserving of it. Though I still would like to know why \m/ even considered listening to this guy.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Jaymjaym' timestamp='1280727449' post='2398008']
Sorry to burst the bubble on this early, but it's fake.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It is? Are you sure? I was kind of hoping it'd be real. That would have been fun. Besides, how would you know. Last time I checked you weren't in \m/.[/color]

[/quote]

No, I've tried to work with their leader many times to get him some sort of protection and he is a complicated person to work with. He just keeps screaming in the query that he wants NATO destroyed and that he's getting attacked.

I ended up having to give up.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1280725927' post='2397963']
What a wonderful new world we live in, eh?
[/quote]

Yes, because when I think of an alliance that embodies the wonderful new world we live in, I think of \m/. Thanks to [i]this[/i] instance, I no longer think of \m/ as an infallible beacon of goodness whose shining light gives hope to a desperate world. [/sarcasm]

If you're going to point out \m/ doing something stupid, don't act like it offers an earth shattering new view of the world. It's \m/, stupid is what they do.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1280727962' post='2398020']
No, I've tried to work with their leader many times to get him some sort of protection and he is a complicated person to work with. He just keeps screaming in the query that he wants NATO destroyed and that he's getting attacked.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Who is this now? CIS or NATO?[/color]

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1280727140' post='2398003']
If CIS is incapable of deflecting the raiders it would reveal the incompetence and lacking ability of the current government, paving the way for a new government or, given its tiny size, dissolution. The guy asking \m/ to do it should be rolled for high treason.
[/quote]

Given that \m/ is almost certainly a far more powerful alliance, and has absolutely no motivation to "fight fair" it doesn't really demonstrate any incompetence or lack of ability, since the outcome is a forgone conclusion.

No, this is likely the stupidest move I'll see all week, though the week still is young. <_<

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1280727843' post='2398015']
[color="#0000FF"]It is? Are you sure? I was kind of hoping it'd be real. That would have been fun. Besides, how would you know. Last time I checked you weren't in \m/.[/color]
[/quote]

Unless one of people with admin powers on \m/s board is stupid enough to leak a SS, its fake. Besides, look at the joke of a website it was obtained from.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1280727962' post='2398020']

[/quote]

well that is interesting :awesome: