Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

rainbowbrrd3-1-7-3.png?t=1292982527

IMPERIAL DECREE

For too long certain parties have been pushing the boundaries, some would suggest trying to provoke a response, some would say merely testing the limits of patience of others.  There is always a limit though and it appears you have had success in finding it.  May your tears be as delicious as they always are and you will find your bling won't provide any armor.  

Pursuant to Article ''Stewie's Fault'' of the Frozen Venom Accords, the New Polar Order hereby declares a State of War with Kashmir and COBRA.

EaTeMuP - Emperor
Lestat - Regent

AlmightyGrub - Minister of Truth, Imperator Emeritus

Buuyo - Minister of Peace
Emperor Jason - Deputy Minister of Peace
Quantum Leap - Minister of Love
Thomas Venner - Minister of Plenty

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pursuant to Article ''Stewie's Fault'' of the Frozen Venom Accords, the New Polar Order hereby declares a State of War with Kashmir and COBRA.

Completely forgot I wrote that article for a moment...

o/ NpO

Here come the bears
Here come the bears
Stand aside man
Here come the mighty bears
Stand aside man
Here come the mighty bears
Stand aside or they'll crush you where you stand!

Welcome, friends.
Casualties, tech, and glory to you!

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Well, good to know that all doubts can be set aside about the ridiculous lie of "smoking Holton out". We know who our enemies are, and what your aim is. Dajobo and every Vox Vet couldn't change the fundamental nature of Polaris.

But hey, who cares? Today is a good day to die. Send me your polar bears, and enjoy the shame of being on the same side as Methrage. I will see you on the battlefield.

Well, good to know that all doubts can be set aside about the ridiculous lie of "smoking Holton out". We know who our enemies are, and what your aim is. Dajobo and every Vox Vet couldn't change the fundamental nature of Polaris.

But hey, who cares? Today is a good day to die. Send me your polar bears, and enjoy the shame of being on the same side as Methrage. I will see you on the battlefield.

I've found Methrage to be one of the most reasonable and pleasant of all the senators I have had the pleasure of meeting.

Tell us how you really feel...

science_of_tears.jpg

You do realize that not telling Polar about Holton leaking logs made Kashmir a "guilty party" right

What is good to know is where you come from and where you are going.