Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

I think it's the avatar.  Everything you say comes out like it is being squealed by some angsty teenage bully.  Not saying that is what you are, but the avatar makes it sound that way.

That said, [b]I would love 6am update.  My day starts at 6.  What bothers me is trying to stay up to 1am.  Because I'm old.[/b]

Polar was on the loosing side of the previous war (not counting SNX), didn't deter us, either, it seems.

This, a lot of it(bolded part). 6 am would be wonderful 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is too funny. How long is this war going to last before you call it a failure in bringing in the alliances you really want to fight but lack the stones to hit? Mugs.

/me looks around confused.

Nope, Kashmir's already in dude. Check your nation.

Jack Layton (a nation) attacked Limitless Nexus.  Limitless Nexus then immediately declared war on Kashmir.  Sigrun declared war on Kashmir through some kind of oA I guess.  Non Grata declared war on Kashmir chaining in on Sigrun's chain.  NpO declared war on Kashmir by chaining in on NG's chain of Sigrun's chain.

i think. 

Jack Layton once again attacked LN. LN gave Kashmir an opportunity to disavow the attack, they refused. CA then entered to defend LN via our military treaty.

NG has several good reasons to enter, each independently valid, and there is no requirement that they "choose one" and throw the others away, however much you might wish there were.

Such a chirpy little NADC these days.  That will end well no doubt. BTW, I like your sig, so sassy.

Yes, go ahead and attack everyone who slights you in some way. That always ends well for you.

So coy, it's almost sweet.

It's Mihail, he probably actually doesn't know.

8 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Such a chirpy little NADC these days.  That will end well no doubt. BTW, I like your sig, so sassy.

Yes, go ahead and attack everyone who slights you in some way. That always ends well for you.

Slights?  NADC couldn't slight Polaris, they have been totally irrelevant since inception and they have been on some kind of life support for quite a while.  Some alliances recover rapidly from an adverse war, some alliances are just a waste of space and always were.  I am pretty sure I know who is who in the conversation.

Also shouldn't you be doing something other than alliance hopping about now?

15 hours ago, Xanth said:

y'know, if yall'd been worried yall might get declared on, perhaps handing out CB's like candy wasn't the way to go there.

Please explain how exactly ng and polar tie into methrage? Did NG attack in defense of sigrun/CA? Was it a chain in with a protectorate? Honest questions here, I haven't paid attention to this !@#$ Inna while.

I mentioned NG could chain in when SirWilliam said this war has nothing to do with CA & they weren't even the faintest blip on his radar. He said my read on things were terrible in response, but seems it was the other way around who's read on the situation was terrible. I've seen treaty chains utilized heavier in past wars.

So as long as you believe defensive treaty chains are possible, this is a defensive war for everyone on our side. Although with all Kashmir's treaties being optional, semantics really don't matter here. Although COBRA starting an aggressive war with CA did so NG didn't even need to chain anything to enter. :P

6 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I mentioned NG could chain in when SirWilliam said this war has nothing to do with CA & they weren't even the faintest blip on his radar. He said my read on things were terrible in response, but seems it was the other way around who's read on the situation was terrible. I've seen treaty chains utilized heavier in past wars.

So as long as you believe defensive treaty chains are possible, this is a defensive war for everyone on our side. Although with all Kashmir's treaties being optional, semantics really don't matter here. Although COBRA starting an aggressive war with CA did so NG didn't even need to chain anything to enter. :P

I'm almost positive NG could barely give a single half-!@#$ about Sigrun and his micro. It's more a happy coincidence than anything else, seems like.

8 minutes ago, DragonsPhyre said:

I'm almost positive NG could barely give a single half-!@#$ about Sigrun and his micro. It's more a happy coincidence than anything else, seems like.

That was my gut reaction as well, but when you think about it this does look more and more like NG directly supporting Methrage.

*The spy attack against SDS was preceded by war aid going from SDS to Kashmir enemies. This is something Oculus would consider a valid casus belli.

*Sigrun was not fighting a defensive war against Kashmir, and attacked Kashmir in support of Limitless Nexus. So this isn't a treaty defense of Confederatio Aesir.

This leaves two realistic probabilities: Either NG is politically supporting Sephiroth and sympathizes with him, or for one reason or another decided to oA into a war with an ally's ally. I don't think they would ever admit to the latter, so it's fair to assume they support Methrage.

Edited by Immortan Junka

27 minutes ago, DragonsPhyre said:

The Libertarian Party of Cybernations is a beacon of freedom around the cyberverse, so it could be because Freedom is the only way & they want to assist me. ;)

Although if you look at their DoW, its easy to spot their CBs. 

Non Grata, $%&@ Yeah!
Comin' again to save the mother$%&@in' day, Yeah
Non Grata, $%&@ Yeah!
Freedom is the only way, Yeah (Good reason to support the Libertarian Party of Cybernations)

Kashmir + COBRA, your game is through
'cause now you have ta answer to
Non Grata, $%&@ yeah!
For !@#$@#$ with our OD partners (Obvious Reference to SDS who got spied on by SirWilliam before he went into peace mode)
Non Grata, $%&@ Yeah!
Don't forget our protectorate too (Obvious Reference to Confederatio Aesir)

So you can pick one of several reasons if you're looking for a reason beyond they felt like it. Usually it is a multitude of reasons which stack up to cause an alliance to declare.

18 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

That was my gut reaction as well, but when you think about it this does look more and more like NG directly supporting Methrage.

*The spy attack against SDS was preceded by war aid going from SDS to Kashmir enemies. This is something Oculus would consider a valid casus belli.

*Sigrun was not fighting a defensive war against Kashmir, and attacked Kashmir in support of Limitless Nexus. So this isn't a treaty defense of Confederatio Aesir.

This leaves two realistic probabilities: Either NG is politically supporting Sephiroth and sympathizes with him, or for one reason or another decided to oA into a war with an ally's ally. I don't think they would ever admit to the latter, so it's fair to assume they support Methrage.

COBRA declared on Confederatio Aesir & if NG was going in; they might as well go all the way. Also it could have been done for all those reasons and more, you trying to narrow it down to one reason is making you lose sight of a bigger picture.

Edited by Sephiroth

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Also it could have been done for all those reasons and more, you trying to narrow it down to one reason is making you lose sight of a bigger picture.

I suspect that the fact the Kashmir has spent the past 6 months antagonizing not just you and I, but parties as diverse and significant as NG and Polaris, is really 'the cause' here if we must analyze it at a level high enough to yield a single cause. CBs are real and important but normally they aren't acted on. Kashmir got used to them not being acted on, but at the same time ran around for months deliberately burning their goodwill and making enemies. The result is predictable, in overall form if not in specific details.

5 minutes ago, Auctor said:

There isn't really any reason to stick with one when Kashmir has provided a great bounty.

On one hand we've got Polaris using the same CB that NPO did that kicked off the Karma war; on the other, Caustic trying to bait Doom by hitting us. He keeps Sigrun and his vanity AA around for convenient OA's just like this.

Oh and Caustic, when you run around telling people about us spying on your ally, maybe you should include all the facts, like that the nation in question was providing money and soldiers to a nation who had agressively attacked us? 

The level of deception here isn't what bothers me; its the laziness that went in crafting it. In the meanwhile, Auctor, don't you have something useful to do, like plot which way your alliance is going in the upcoming Oculus break up?

You do realize aid is constantly flowing between alliances who are war with those who aren't, without it being justification for spying on them? Most just don't care if those they are aiding or tech dealing with are at war, that goes for many Kashmir sends aid to during wars or Kashmir is receiving aid from during war.

The same goes for NG doing tech deals with us when you were attacking us, so if aid puts them at war with you; here you are.

8 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Slights?  NADC couldn't slight Polaris, they have been totally irrelevant since inception and they have been on some kind of life support for quite a while.  Some alliances recover rapidly from an adverse war, some alliances are just a waste of space and always were.  I am pretty sure I know who is who in the conversation.

Alliance hopping? You have apparently confused me with someone else. (For the record: I joined Cybernations in the summer of 2008 as a member of NRGW. I left NRGW in September of that year and joined Invicta, where I stayed until March of 2014. I then left Invicta and joined Javahouse, where I stayed until we merged with Anarchy Inc. to form Last Call. I am now still in Last Call.)

Despite the size of your ego, it is not Polaris. Your alliance has suffered in the past due to your failure to perceive the difference between the two. I only hope that your current group of lackeys realize who you are in time, and betray you before you stab them in the back.

1 minute ago, Margrave said:

The same people who are using you are the same people who would have spit on you a month ago, I want you to remember that.

Whether they are using me doesn't matter as long as we're all on the same page regarding this war, I'll gladly use their power as well. This is from my recognition of war,

"I realize we're outnumbered with just 4 nations in Limitless Nexus left, who still haven't had a chance to rebuild. Although I hope our friends, allies, supporters & those also sick of Kashmir's constant rogue antics will join in making this into a clear victory to put them in their place."

Even without planning to get attacked by you, I had a feeling it wouldn't just be the 4 members we had when attacked & it seems my hopes came true. If they're helping out because our goal is similar, I'm fine with that. I'll gladly do my part in making my hopes a reality.

3 hours ago, Margrave said:

You know you're doing something right when the enemy can't decide which story to go with when they claim you wronged them:rolleyes:

In Mangrave world giving out one CB is cause for war, but handing them out like candy prevents it. Because you'd have to pick one, and they are all so good!

Well, no, Mangrave, they don't have to pick one. You can't make them. Deal with it.

2 hours ago, the rebel said:

@Margrave: for someone who stated less talk and more fighting, you sure do a lot more talking. Is it opposite week for you?

Talking is the only thing he's any good at.

14 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

It is sad that Polaris continues to put you in positions of power when your only purpose seems to be to sling insults at people/alliances you have some perceived issue with. I expect better from Polaris, and it is disappointing to see them continue to allow you off your leash instead of putting you down like the rabid dog you are.