Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

Best wishes to everyone! Grubby you watch ur mouth talkin' bout my pals in NADC, now. The last thing any of us want are the Kiwis biting at your ankles once more! ;) 

Edited by wes the wise
spelling

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 3:32 AM, Margrave said:

Well, good to know that all doubts can be set aside about the ridiculous lie of "smoking Holton out". We know who our enemies are, and what your aim is. Dajobo and every Vox Vet couldn't change the fundamental nature of Polaris.

med_1419512237_image.jpg

So.............

I read that Kashmir was so desperate for assistance that they have allegedly signed a secret pact to form a super alliance.

You want to know what I think?

Well you’re reading this post, so I will assume you do, I think it’s high time we let you dope smoking, free loading, malcontents of society know what we really think.

I think it’s payback time for the years of chaos you've caused, I say to the NpO and Non Grata dump there carcases & crap where everything from the Ulcered Sphincter of Arse-erica belongs!

WHO’S WITH ME ? WHO’S BLOODY WITH ME “

Did you like that? Ulcered Sphincter of Arse-erica, I mean what else can I say?

Here was an Alliance that had everything, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING  and three years later, The planets biggest leper colony.

Why? Godlessness!

Let me say that again... GODLESSNESS!

It wasn't the war they started, It wasn't the thugs they protected. It was JUDGEMENT!

No one escapes their past.

No one escapes Judgement!

55 minutes ago, KonradKruze said:

I read that Kashmir was so desperate for assistance that they have allegedly signed a secret pact to form a super alliance.

And that super alliance's name? Vote Grub for Blue Senate.

2 hours ago, Van Hoo III said:

Missed opportunity. Clearly.

If I'm remembering it right, there was talk of a Voltron Bloc between elements of The Citadel, Superfriends & Continuum in the lead up to the karma war; as sort of a counter balance to NPO. Then after the Karma War, the bloc was no longer needed. Had it taken long enough for the spark which triggered the Karma War, maybe the bloc would have actually materialized.

So the Voltron Bloc did exist as an idea which brought much the Karma Side together before the Karma War began.