Still, it is only the first day and I am certain they will have more coming. Wait until update before you make any final war statistics.

This is a war they've had planned basically since the day that Oculus formed, if not before it formed the fact that they've only gotten one war per nation off, with how many nations they have at their disposal, is just rather disappointing. You want to roll someone, then roll them and roll them fast.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three heroes, have been foretold
A Pen, a Myth,  and lannister Gold.
The world shall tremble one more time
Before the war that dims the light
And from the darkness the spies shall rise
To claim the promised land they're owed

The final seal was broken. Let the OWF tremble.

This is a war they've had planned basically since the day that Oculus formed, if not before it formed the fact that they've only gotten one war per nation off, with how many nations they have at their disposal, is just rather disappointing. You want to roll someone, then roll them and roll them fast.

At the same time, they may have decided to hit now because people expected a war over the weekend and they attempted to have the element of surprise. They did a reasonable declaration yet we have to consider that people who got assigned targets might not especially be around to commit to them.

Still, it is only the first day and I am certain they will have more coming. Wait until update before you make any final war statistics.

But that doesn't fit their paradigm. This narrative is about MI6 optimizing their post-war potential by emphasizing the positive impacts of their ego portfolios.

AND I STILL DEMAND HAMMOCKS.

It has begun.

So beautiful.. ;(

Excuse me.. I'm getting a little emotional.. :blush:

The mechanics of this world demand all nation DoW's occur Immediately after a written declaration is posted. No exceptions!

But that doesn't fit their paradigm. This narrative is about MI6 optimizing their post-war potential by emphasizing the positive impacts of their ego portfolios.

AND I STILL DEMAND HAMMOCKS.

/me checks AA

yea not in MI6, sorry your argument is invalid. I'm allowed to be disappointed in Oculus' shitty Offensive.

We could point to the whisper campaign MI6 diplomats have attempted geared towards pushing discension between our alliances in hopes we'd fight each other and not crush them.

Let's pretend there is any truth behind this statement for a second. Would you rather your enemy just lie down and not even attempt to put up a fight? Isn't the entire point of war on Bob at this point to provide us with our yearly entertainment to remind us why we don't hate this world?

Let's pretend there is any truth behind this statement for a second. Would you rather your enemy just lie down and not even attempt to put up a fight? Isn't the entire point of war on Bob at this point to provide us with our yearly entertainment to remind us why we don't hate this world?

Truth ceased to be relevant where MI6 is concerned years ago.