Took you long enough to gather the balls cockulus.

I don't think you realize how amazingly hilarious this is.

MI6 apparently has an enormous amount of foresight.

This was a much boring boring DoW than I was hoping for. It wasn't even very inventive. Oh well, to war.

Our foresight is almost as big as our egos.  :smug:

Edited by supercoolyellow

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacifica lost its great talent long ago, a Pacifica merely happy to survive is no Pacifica.

Ah, yes, even more deep and insightful analysis by Mogar into the political realities of today: Pacifica is merely surviving, nothing more.

It will be a great thing if you would follow the forum rules. Discussion of moderation issues are still unallowed outside the moderation forums. If you feel someone is cheating you need to post in the correct forum.

Any more posts about multis from forum members will result in full warn points.

Sorry, didn't realize the infraction until I saw the warn.

Ah, yes, even more deep and insightful analysis by Mogar into the political realities of today: Pacifica is merely surviving, nothing more.

You're surrounded by alliances you would have rolled for their personalities a few years ago, including several that actively betrayed you to roll you before. Act like this is something to be proud of when in reality you're all just too cowardly to hit a real threat.

If you didn't have a real cb just say so. It worked out last time.

Well, no, they actually listed the very real CBs they had and then said "but mostly we don't like you"

The "not a real CB" argument doesn't work at all here.

Which would equate to more than one war per nation in MI6 and this includes the 25 or so in peace mode.

Except you're missing the part where in those 120~ wars I looked through (3 pages at 40 wars per page) half the 3rd page wasn't in this war, and about 20-30 were MI6 offensive wars. Once again, Impressive, truly impressive.

Except you're missing the part where in those 120~ wars I looked through (3 pages at 40 wars per page) half the 3rd page wasn't in this war, and about 20-30 were MI6 offensive wars. Once again, Impressive, truly impressive.

Still, it is only the first day and I am certain they will have more coming. Wait until update before you make any final war statistics.