• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the sarcasm flew right above your head on that one didn't it, what a numpty.

You must be new to the internet and the love hate relationship it has with displaying sarcasm. Dont worry, youll get there.

You must be new to the internet and the love hate relationship it has with displaying sarcasm. Dont worry, youll get there.

On subtle sarcasm I'd agree but not on obvious, I have faith you will learn the difference between obvious and subtle. I believe in you friend. Edited by the rebel

2 pages of rey and rebel throwing 1 line insults at each other is still better than having to read a single methrage post. 

Is it really, though?

Is it really, though?

After what, 2 months? Of talking the to window licking duo, yes. I'd rather hold a 20 min conversation with rey on the dynamics of the WTO and how it effects the everyday American worker than read read another single post by methrun.

At least hitchcock lost his will to speak after his members started fleeing enmass. 

Hello, Mogar-lite just here for the attention I see.

Christ on the cross son, your lilly livered, condescending, cur-like whine is reprehensible as the head of a nation and as the voice of your so-called alliance. watching you and Rey (another laughable leader elected I'm assuming as a national joke) go at it is like watching two fools go unarmed into the arena of wit.

Sadly, it's still better than the Methrage reality show.

Christ on the cross son, your lilly livered, condescending, cur-like whine is reprehensible as the head of a nation and as the voice of your so-called alliance. watching you and Rey (another laughable leader elected I'm assuming as a national joke) go at it is like watching two fools go unarmed into the arena of wit.

I was enjoying your lingo, but then couldn't help but laugh at the bold part.

I was enjoying your lingo, but then couldn't help but laugh at the bold part.

Well I'm glad I could tickle your funny bone. Now if you and Rey could get a room that'd be smashing; this pigtail pulling, play acting argument is steeped in the grossest sort of poorly disguised and mutual desire.

Gah, that made me throw up in my mouth alittle.

Well I'm glad I could tickle your funny bone. Now if you and Rey could get a room that'd be smashing; this pigtail pulling, play acting argument is steeped in the grossest sort of poorly disguised and mutual desire.

Gah, that made me throw up in my mouth alittle.

No thanks, though I'm curious why a Kashmir government official says that Invicta is a so-called alliance? If you were mistaken, that's fine, but before calling someone a fool, make sure you don't also look like one in the process.

Edited by the rebel

No thanks, though I'm curious why a Kashmir government official says that Invicta is a so-called alliance? If you were mistaken, that's fine, but before calling someone a fool, make sure you don't also look like one in the process.

Legion lite holds little terror for me. That being said, I still hold you at fault for Animalz, whether you are a current member there or not.

When you hear the door slam behind me shortly, I want you to know it is because I, unlike your previous verbal sparring partner, feel no deep seated need to aggrandize you or respond to the pavlovian ringing of the bell.

When you hear the door slam behind me shortly, I want you to know it is because I, unlike your previous verbal sparring partner, feel no deep seated need to aggrandize you or respond to the pavlovian ringing of the bell.

I stopped a full page ago until you came in trying to act like hot shit, hth

You started talking to me and not the other way round. When you make accusations like you have a grudge, then you back them up and not as you have done which is to declare being deaf and dumb when asked for an explanation.