Not even MI6 would do that

With his members disappearing from the world and fleeing his alliance I don't actually blame him.

I just find it funny him and meth have both tried to recruit members of alliances that are currently supportive of the war against them to fight for them over the owf.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This war will continue until Meth brings his allies to the table.  I was very clear about the conditions just to come to the table:  honesty and civility.

Until Meth's side (and a few people on my side) can agree to those two tenets, there will not even be discussion of peace.

Edit:  I would also like to make a public acknowledgement to those nations leaving the MI AA.  Unless you are moving to a PoW AA for either Kush or SRA, you are still at war with us.  Remember, you attacked.  Changing your AA before peace agreements are achieved gains you nothing, except a reputation for being a traitor to your AA.

Edited by smurthwaite

So this means i get more casualties? Awsome

Not so much. Because of the disparity in the numbers of nations on each side they can't drop out of the fighting to restock nukes. They are each guaranteed to take a nuke a day but some days won't land either of the nukes they are able to buy. The damage ratio becomes more skewed against them as time goes on. Some of them might have piles of cash but their tech which is bleeding away is not so quick to replace.

Meth's ego has a large price tag attached to it.

Not so much. Because of the disparity in the numbers of nations on each side they can't drop out of the fighting to restock nukes. They are each guaranteed to take a nuke a day but some days won't land either of the nukes they are able to buy. The damage ratio becomes more skewed against them as time goes on. Some of them might have piles of cash but their tech which is bleeding away is not so quick to replace.

Meth's ego has a large price tag attached to it.

From what I hear, we're out-damaging as a coalition. Also its not my ego keeping this war going.

From what I hear, we're out-damaging as a coalition. Also its not my ego keeping this war going.

From what I hear, a lot of that was your big CA nations nuking three of us each (when they had 25 nukes) when we could only nuke them once.  Is that sustainable as a long term policy?  From what I hear, it's not.

From what I hear, LN is sub 30K NS now.

From what I hear, nations are leaving Monsters, Inc.

Fact is, the things I hear you can double check simply by looking at the war screens.  You know, that neutral, hard data that you ignore because it is not what you want to be true.

Give my regards to Rachel Dolezal.

So, Methrage talks about us allowing our guys to burn, but guess who has confused peace with peace mode?

Don't act like it is because you were on the boot end of an asskicking, because you had your way with nations who had no wonders and no way to fight back.

So what's the deal, Meth?  Why are you running?  Why are you willing to let your friends and allies burn while you hide?

You accused Walsh of letting SRA burn, but this takes the cookie, buddy.

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=11780

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=11559

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=13223

Your whole coalition is burning, and you are sitting pretty in peace mode.  Hmm?

Pot or Kettle? 

Let's let the rest of the peanut gallery decide.

So, Methrage talks about us allowing our guys to burn, but guess who has confused peace with peace mode?

Don't act like it is because you were on the boot end of an asskicking, because you had your way with nations who had no wonders and no way to fight back.

So what's the deal, Meth?  Why are you running?  Why are you willing to let your friends and allies burn while you hide?

Your whole coalition is burning, and you are sitting pretty in peace mode.  Hmm?

Pot or Kettle? 

tell L_H to buy some infra, and soldiers. Some of our SRA guys arent done with him. 

Pot or Kettle? 

I'll be out in 5 days with 14 nukes ready for you guys. I see all 4 SRA nations I was fighting jumped in peace mode after their wars with me expired as well. So funny you would call me out on the exact same tactic you had all the SRA nations who were fighting me use.

Seems you're the pot calling the kettle black in this instance.

Edit: Fixed to avoid confusion.

Edited by Methrage

Also in regards to Walsh's comment, we were below 30k NS when this escalated thanks to the unprovoked attacks by SRA. We're down maybe 2,000 NS since the war with III% ended. *Clap Clap*

according to this chart http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=11780&View=Charts  

You were at 176,470 NS on June 4th 2015 (the date the wiki states your war with III% ended).

27,612 is your NS as of today June 29th 2015....

not sure your math adds up...

Edit - apparently I can't read dates. 

Edited by gowfanatic

according to this chart http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=11780&View=Charts  

You were at 78,809 NS on June 14th 2015 (the date the wiki states your war with III% ended).

27,612 is your NS as of today June 29th 2015....

not sure your math adds up...

Guess I was looking at my own NS chart by mistake. Although doesn't change I'll be able to do more damage getting some offensive wars off when I'm out of anarchy, rather than just let myself be declared on without getting out of anarchy. Also doesn't really matter either way about the NS, its well worth it.

Edited by Methrage

Guess I was looking at my own NS chart by mistake. Although doesn't change I'll be able to do more damage getting some offensive wars off when I'm out of anarchy, rather than just let myself be declared on without getting out of anarchy. Also doesn't really matter either way about the NS, its well worth it.

had to change the numbers a bit, read the wrong date (lol, 230am will do that.) and agreed. it's definitely well worth it.

Now you just adjusted it back to when my war with Stonewall started, which was a separate war. Although it is true SRA attacked after we had already been fighting DS for 2 weeks and III% for 1 week. With Dreamweaver declaring while I was fighting III% and 2 FAN nations in an unprovoked war. So you guys can't claim credit for damage from wars that were ongoing for a while before SRA bandwagoned in.

Now you just adjusted it back to when my war with Stonewall started, which was a separate war. Although it is true SRA attacked after we had already been fighting DS for 2 weeks and III% for 1 week. With Dreamweaver declaring while I was fighting III% and 2 FAN nations in an unprovoked war. So you guys can't claim credit for damage from wars that were ongoing for a while before SRA bandwagoned in.

oh for sure, the stats are skewed due to multiple factors that dont show on the graph. I had mistakenly quoted the 14th, but the Wikia said the 4th is when the war with III% ended, which is why i switched it to then. Either way, its more that 2000 NS :P

Edited by gowfanatic

We agreed to peace with III% on the 14th. Its actually funny, because I recall one of the FAN nations pointing out according the wiki the war we were fighting was already over.

Edited by Methrage

We agreed to peace with III% on the 14th.

so even if we gave 2 days for things to settle, on the 16th you were at 75,730. Or, if we want to go by the "official recognition of hostilities" by SRA (being the 15th), you were at 79,178.

Again, main idea of this powerpoint, more than a 2k NS loss. 

so even if we gave 2 days for things to settle, on the 16th you were at 75,730. Or, if we want to go by the "official recognition of hostilities" by SRA (being the 15th), you were at 79,178.

Again, main idea of this powerpoint, more than a 2k NS loss. 

That drop from 75k to 43k was just us shedding some inactive nations.

That drop from 75k to 43k was just us shedding some inactive nations.

27,612 as of today. So assuming you shed the dead weight, down to 43k, I'm still seeing more than a 2k decrease in NS... or maybe I'm missing something...

27,612 as of today. So assuming you shed the dead weight, down to 43k, I'm still seeing more than a 2k decrease in NS... or maybe I'm missing something...

I think I already said I mistakenly was looking at my own NS strength chart when I said that.

I think I already said I mistakenly was looking at my own NS strength chart when I said that.

I realize, but I was just re-emphasizing for effect. Seeing as the whole "the drop from 75k to 43k was just us shedding some inactive nations" seemed like trying mask some of the destruction as a result of something other than the war (which it may very well have been) and make light of the situation. And for propaganda's sake, I just wanted to reiterate that we've done some damage.

I realize, but I was just re-emphasizing for effect. Seeing as the whole "the drop from 75k to 43k was just us shedding some inactive nations" seemed like trying mask some of the destruction as a result of something other than the war (which it may very well have been) and make light of the situation. And for propaganda's sake, I just wanted to reiterate that we've done some damage.

You singed my fingernails. Congrats,15,591 NS is a drop in the bucket.

I actually gained NS during this war. There's some argument as to whether it was because I was not involved, but I did haphazardly make a few comics and I won't have my service questioned.

I actually gained NS during this war. There's some argument as to whether it was because I was not involved, but I did haphazardly make a few comics and I won't have my service questioned.

I have gained as well. And, most important of all, my nation's literacy continues to be at 100%.