GOONS Announcement

Inasmuch as his rhetorical ability is limited to stonewalling and the mismanagement of truth, I'd posit that the exchange would be rather one sided.
<SNIP>

I actually like both of your styles. I see how they're different (from my own too) but that's actually something that I appreciate.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are allowed to be equally terrible.

True; although you don't have quite my gift for loquacious, pompous verbosity; you're certainly more frequent in announcing your distaste. Edited by Margrave

Quantity over quality.

To each his own; brevity has its own merits, to be sure.

To be clear, I've no personal quarrel with you; I would ask some pointed questions of your replacement, however. I am available, as are several others of that era, for questions.

To each his own; brevity has its own merits, to be sure.

To be clear, I've no personal quarrel with you; I would ask some pointed questions of your replacement, however. I am available, as are several others of that era, for questions.

There are only 3 people in Kashmir I actually dislike. Most of you guys are fine people and a few old GOONS who left to start the alliance are good people. I don't dislike you, as I haven't really had any interaction with you. I usually give everyone a positive view if it's the first time I have interacted with someone.

Cheers.

Targets are few and far between up here. Give me some.

Well lets see. Your NS range is 74k to 131k NS range.  [url=http://www.cybernations.net/search.asp?Page=13&searchstring=All&search=%20%20%20&anyallexact=all&Strength1=73000&Strength2=131000]Your search for returned over 500 results.[/url] 

AWw !@#$. 

Lets narrow it down to nations that have attacked your MDP+ allies shall we?

Theres 10 in Guru order. 

6 in AO.

7 in TSC. 

11 in SNX.

39 in IRON

9 in NEW

7 in Sengoku

12 in FTW

12 in NpO

18 in DT

4 in AB

I think I'm starting to understand why GOONS is so terrible at war.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Well lets see. Your NS range is 74k to 131k NS range.  [font=Verdana, arial, 'san-serif']Your search for returned over 500 results.[/size][/font] 

[font=Verdana, arial, 'san-serif']AWw !@#$. [/size][/font]

Lets narrow it down to nations that have attacked your MDP+ allies shall we?

Theres 10 in Guru order. 
6 in AO.
7 in TSC. 
11 in SNX.
39 in IRON
9 in NEW
7 in Sengoku
12 in FTW
12 in NpO
18 in DT
4 in AB

I think I'm starting to understand why GOONS is so terrible at war.

You aren't vey bright.

I'm glad that even after all of these years, most of you aren't above acting like children.

Why? Are you handing out candy in your van? Give me candy I want some.

Ken, tell Marx that if he has some candy that he has to share.

Edited by Duderonomy

I'm glad that even after all of these years, most of you aren't above acting like children.

Running away from ones responsibilities as the leader of a sovereign alliance certainly counts as immature, childish behavior. Your failure to provide an explanation or a defense of your actions, instead turning to thinly veiled, vague insults, only illustrates that you are not a responsible leader of nations.

I would recommend to GOONS that they seek the wisdom of Section II, Article F, of the original \m/ Charter whenever they vet people who have the desire to lead. Lord knows it would have kept this travesty from occurring.

Edited by Margrave

Running away from ones responsibilities as the leader of a sovereign alliance certainly counts as immature, childish behavior. Your failure to provide an explanation or a defense of your actions, instead turning to thinly veiled, vague insults, only illustrates that you are not a responsible leader of nations.

I would recommend to GOONS that they seek the wisdom of Section II, Article F, of the \m/ Charter whenever they vet people who have the desire to lead. Lord knows it would have kept this travesty from occurring.

\m/ disbanded. Twice. Like 5 years ago. Not sure why GOONS would take their advice on anything. 

Edited by Emperor Whimsical