Oh, Yeah, imma give it to you right, yeah

Best time of your life, yeah, oh yeah,

Baby when you're ready tell tha waitress get the check

Girl I know you're ready, I ain't even gotta check

You been through the worst

Let me show you the best

You know imma get you right

Curve them ****** to the left, like

RIOT Declares war on Guinness. Sorry, kids. 

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

Is Riot Society aware of the long standing tradition of treating declarations of war against a protectorate the same thing as a declaration of war against the protector? Or maybe you guys just want to have another forum thread for North Star Federation 23-47 hours from now so that you can provide some useful coverage for your Lavender Town pals.

Hopefully this isn't one of those silly attempts to frame a war declaration as offensive or defensive in nature.

Is Riot Society aware of the long standing tradition of treating declarations of war against a protectorate the same thing as a declaration of war against the protector? Or maybe you guys just want to have another forum thread for North Star Federation 23-47 hours from now so that you can provide some useful coverage for your Lavender Town pals.

Hopefully this isn't one of those silly attempts to frame a war declaration as offensive or defensive in nature.

onetime.... at band camp..... we declared war... and and and we we called it a defensive war.

Is Riot Society aware of the long standing tradition of treating declarations of war against a protectorate the same thing as a declaration of war against the protector?

If that's the case, then this thread itself is superfluous, as Lavender Town is a protectorate of Riot Society.

Guinness, North Star Federation, Lavender Town and RIOT -- making Master Hakai look like a sage, a prophet and a speaker of truth to power, even to people outside of Washington and Colorado.

o/ Micro Drama

All the entertainment the big guys are bringing us is poor song parodies and well-known members leaving for good. Here's something great to break the mold!

True but as protector they would be culpable in LT's actions to begin with.

There has never been the case where the protector is guilty of a protectorates actions.* A protector has been asked to pay reps or reel in their protectorate, but I can't think of a scenario where we have treated a protectorate declaring war the same as if the protector declared war. 

* = I am of the mindset that culpability implies guilt, if that was not what you meant feel free to disregard.

There has never been the case where the protector is guilty of a protectorates actions.* A protector has been asked to pay reps or reel in their protectorate, but I can't think of a scenario where we have treated a protectorate declaring war the same as if the protector declared war. 

* = I am of the mindset that culpability implies guilt, if that was not what you meant feel free to disregard.

Might have been the wrong word...complicit might have been used instead. Guilty by association...etc. You're right sometimes a protector has to pay for what their protectorate did. Reps...war whatever. The reason being when your protectorate fucks up you have two options...drop them and say you should have known better..or back them up and take whatever consequences come. By backing them up they have essentially sanctioned whatever LT was doing and thus must share in whatever punishment comes on down the road.

Magicninja can lick his own colon.