Order on Order - The new OoO

Dajobo

I'm saying that alliance that isn't crap can prepare a military response very very quickly. I am saying that if GATO can't, if whatever certainly terrible alliance you are in can't, that's a reflection on you, not on us. To say that Polar must have planned far in advance because they reacted fast tells much about the poor organization of your alliances.

I am not in Polar gov and have no idea what was or was not planned. When I was in gov though, I could tell our military to counter and have it prepped and ready to launch in almost no time at all. Because we're the best.

So, you are saying that counters weren't planned in advance. A nice attempt, but a blatant lie.

You aren't a bright one, are you? It's incredible that you can even work the buttons to make words appear on the screen. But I guess it's possible that you figured out how to post but not how to read. Strange, but possible.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also,what a let-down. Polaris is finally in actual direct combat with Pacifica and the only discussion that this damned forum can muster is poor reading comprehension and light-grade poor quality flame-bait. Seriously, majorly, boring. Where's the NPO? Did you guys go on forum silence or something, because if so that is really disappointing and should be reversed. What's the fun in sitting around watching your nations get wrecked?

Double post because yolo

Also,what a let-down. Polaris is finally in actual direct combat with Pacifica and the only discussion that this damned forum can muster is poor reading comprehension and light-grade poor quality flame-bait. Seriously, majorly, boring. Where's the NPO? Did you guys go on forum silence or something, because if so that is really disappointing and should be reversed. What's the fun in sitting around watching your nations get wrecked?

Double post because yolo

lol it is what it is why put ourselves on a level of bad posting .... meaning is there really a need to post ? We dont need to whine so why ?

Edited by brucemania

Double post because yolo

I miss 06, 07 too. But that time is long gone now. You will have to deal with civility.

I'm saying that alliance that isn't crap can prepare a military response very very quickly. I am saying that if GATO can't, if whatever certainly terrible alliance you are in can't, that's a reflection on you, not on us. To say that Polar must have planned far in advance because they reacted fast tells much about the poor organization of your alliances.

I am not in Polar gov and have no idea what was or was not planned. When I was in gov though, I could tell our military to counter and have it prepped and ready to launch in almost no time at all. Because we're the best.

This war was started on Polar's terms. Adaptation is necessarily slower than action. I think your criticisms of GATO are unfounded this early in the ball game.

I miss 06, 07 too. But that time is long gone now. You will have to deal with civility.

There's no civility either because there's no real discussion at all.

This war was started on Polar's terms. Adaptation is necessarily slower than action. I think your criticisms of GATO are unfounded this early in the ball game.

This early? GATO is the single oldest alliance in the game? Or have you forgotten that Polaris has plenty of experience on the losing or less favorable side of wars. My point was very simple. It does not take long to prepare to counter or attack an alliance. Sure, maybe the first or second war an alliance is in it could be tough, but for experienced older alliances there's no excuse.

A statement was made that our fast response was evidence of extended planning. I replied that fast response is evidence of competence, not necessarily of planning. That's it. I forget sometimes how bad most alliances are at the actual fighting of wars...

There's no civility either because there's no real discussion at all.

Actually there are comments here but what are we to discuss in length at this point? You are defending your allies, we are ours.

Lets do it then.

Edited by Branimir

Double post because yolo

actually when it comes down to it what is there to discuss ... NPO and NpO have been discussing the last month or so everthing on our foums so why rehash it .... its all simple this is war and wars are being fought on the battlefeild not here

Double post because yolo

Why join in the cesspool when our great arguments and high-minded discussion just gets dragged down?  Why get involved in the flame-bait when we want no part of it?  We're talking.  Just not here.  There's better places to do it than the forum.

Indeed Litha, it is my hope that finally we can move forwards once you have defended your ally to the best of your ability, as I fully expect you will do.  It is why I am so amused by all the Order v Order conspiracy theories, we have both made significant progress towards some form of commonality and I hope this war is the catalyst for sweeping changes between us.

Onwards comrade.