New Solis Federation

vm2i.pngm076.png

New Solis Federation

Preamble:
To promote an air of cooperation and friendship, the two sovereign alliances the North Star Federation and Solis hereby sign this treaty.

Article I: Non-aggression and Friendship
Both alliances and their respective members shall remain civil to each other at all times, especially in public forums, they take any matter of politics in private, also to agree not to endorse or engage military action against the other signatory.

Article II: Intelligence
The signatories agree to provide any information that could be perceived as a threat to the other signatory.

Article III: Aid
The following signatories agree to provide aid to each other when it is deemed absolutely necessary for the survival of their alliance. In other situations it is allowed but not required.

Article IV: Optional Defense
Both signatories agree to contact the other signatory in times of war for them to consider the possibility of them entering the conflict on their respective side.

Article V: Optional Aggression
Should  either signatory find just cause in declaring an offensive war, that alliance may request the other for aid, military or otherwise. It is the option of the petitioned alliance whether said aid is needed or required.

Article VI: Cancellation
Violations of any article of this treaty will result in cancellation. If either signatory decides they wish to cancel this treaty, they will give 24 hours notice.

Signed for the North Star Federation
Crv24, Emperor
Astro, Regent
Greywall, Imperial Guard of Foreign Affairs

Signed for Solis
James Maximus, Dominus
Combat Pope, Princeps of Mor
EmperorDhruv, Princeps of Pon
abbasmehdi, Princeps of Xin

Edited by James Maximus

BringMeTheHorizon is rolling over in his grave.

Thank you for your obsessive interest concerning one of my closest friends (ooc: irl and in game) and how he views what I'm doing. BMTH knew exactly what my vision is/was for Solis when asked me to take his place as head of this alliance. I assure you this comes as no surprise to him. Edited by James Maximus

Thank you for your obsessive interest concerning one of my closest friends (ooc: irl and in game) and how he views what I'm doing. BMTH knew exactly what my vision is/was for Solis when asked me to take his place as head of this alliance. I assure you this comes as no surprise to him.

This one does, actually. NSF is a horrible alliance, I could see the HB one being yellow, and everything, and using them for stats. NSF is just not the bee's knees. I know you only like NSF because of the whole thing with Kasmir and them, but come on, NSF is just the worst.