An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

why are we even arguing? all the NSO ive fought are having fun. All the Kaskus members are having fun. why should anyone outside of these two alliances
try and disrupt our fun? if ethier alliance wanted this war to end then we would all be rebuilding right now.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357371897' post='3071577']

From our eyes you must understand that NSO said they would not hit Kaskus' "brother" but then did later once said "brother" was put into government. From kaskus' perspective NSO is going back on their word.

If you understand the situatoin differently; please elaborate; you know I have never beat around the bush with you. This is the way it is seen from our "side."
[/quote]

US you had an ongoing problem with NSO. Intentional or otherwise you have avoided that problem. Kaskus took you in for all you have done for them (and I am not even debating that nor do I care to). They did not follow two base protocols; a) Ask the prospective members if they have any pending issues (Kaskus via Tan or I forget the other guys name stated it wouldn't have matter); and b) When an issue came up instead of handling it, they asked for a pass with a hint of future help without definition or tangibility.

Then as if that wasn't enough, knowing there was an issue they made you Gov. Its a faux paux at best and a spit in the face at the worst. In this case based on the workings of those in Kaskus all the way up the chain it has been a spit in the face. Now add on top of even that you basically having a deal where it looked like you were going to be held accountable and it would have been a simple thing, suddenly Tan comes in and says absolutely not we refused. They harbored you from your accountability and now all of you are acting as if you were "attacked". No, you provoked very plain and very simple.

[quote name='Ninja Colt' timestamp='1357369074' post='3071565']
ie kaskus was cool when they were fighting GOONS with heart.
now kaskus is smug and rude for fighting NSO with heart.
[/quote]

Incorrect as the situations are quite different. In the first case, GOONS caused the situation. I felt the posts at the time while silly etc were the results of a group being attacked so there was more leeway given. In this second case Kaskus provoked the war but didn't have enough integrity to own up to it or allow someone to be accountable.

No need to make an issue where there isn't one Ninja.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357404425' post='3071660']
why are we even arguing? all the NSO ive fought are having fun. All the Kaskus members are having fun. why should anyone outside of these two alliances
try and disrupt our fun? if ethier alliance wanted this war to end then we would all be rebuilding right now.
[/quote]
Because this is the internet and the internet is serious !@#$@#$ business.

[quote name='Master Hakai' timestamp='1357364645' post='3071526']
I was about to say something and then Brehon said it.

Somewhere earlier in this thread I said I was rooting for the underdog, and I'd like to formally retract that statement after reading the underdog's posts. The underdog is dumb as ****.
[/quote]

A really charitable statement from you considering what happened with RAD :v:

those brown-lolpink [s]tro[/s]bridge-dwelling wars were fun though, while it lasted..

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1357406617' post='3071672']
In the first case, GOONS caused the situation.
[/quote]

Nope. The Mongols did, and Kaskus decided to intervene. Then when the war irrefutably turned south for them they tried playing the OOC race/2005 tsunami cards. Which is the worst possible thing they could have done for obvious reasons seeing as our war with them had nothing to do with either. Kaskus spews revised fables in an attempt to change the past or to provide justification for their incompetence. They did it then, they've done it since and they're doing it now. Nothing new here.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1357430479' post='3071832']
A really charitable statement from you considering what happened with RAD :v:

those brown-lolpink [s]tro[/s]bridge-dwelling wars were fun though, while it lasted..
[/quote]
I have no clue what the second line of your post means but yes it was fun. the NSO war thing or whatever was a headache, but RAD always wore targets on our backs hoping to stir something up on this retardedly monotonous planet. Obviously NSO seriously overreacted, but I don't regret the fact my alliance was the one to make something happen. And we had a heck of a lot of fun to boot.

This Kaskus thing is completely different.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1357444870' post='3071893']
Nope. The Mongols did, and Kaskus decided to intervene. Then when the war irrefutably turned south for them they tried playing the OOC race/2005 tsunami cards. Which is the worst possible thing they could have done for obvious reasons seeing as our war with them had nothing to do with either. Kaskus spews revised fables in an attempt to change the past or to provide justification for their incompetence. They did it then, they've done it since and they're doing it now. Nothing new here.
[/quote]

Kaskus had a MDoAP with Mongols at the time.. it was honored. I don't know where you get "decided to intervene" from. MDoAPs are mandatory when someone is attacked.

Also mongols was in their right to deny paying the rep amount GOONS demanded, (iirc GOONS wanted more money than mongols sent to the guy being raided by 3 goons), but thats neither here nor there. I, and Kaskus as a whole, firmly believes that whenever an alliance is offered to pay reps its in their right to deny said reps.

Sorry if you believe that alliances should just roll over and pay reps in order to avoid war.

The treaty was signed during and with full knowledge of the ongoing, albeit one-sided, negotiations between us and the Mongols at the time. At first, Kaskus said that they had actually signed it before the incident between the Mongols and GOONS occurred, but they just hadn't posted it yet. Then they admitted it was done during the GOONS-Mongols negotiations when Bitburg asked them for help. Are you really going to try to rewrite history again? It was interventionism on the part of Kaskus plain and simple. It is true that we were asking for an amount that was higher than the aid sent to one of our targets because there were multiple packages of aid from the Mongols involved. The Mongols refused to negotiate or even pay any reparations at all - they wanted to fight instead of coming to a peaceful solution. Kaskus, just like now, also made zero attempts to engage us in a meaningful dialogue once they became involved.

And just like now, that was a prime example of Kaskus throwing out the play book over something so mundane and routine that it should not lead to war and then doing everything possible to make sure that it comes to war. Signing the MDoAP was a lame, half-assed and all too transparent attempt at justification for intervening in an ongoing event that would have been resolved peacefully, then taking that simple situation to the brink and beyond for no reason (like your faux morals and principles used then and now) at the expense of your alliance. If Kaskus knew how to conduct diplomacy instead of taking every situation to the extreme, you guys would have done extraordinarily well for yourselves instead of becoming a crater two times in the last year.

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1357459111' post='3071969']
Smurf has truly found the best alliance available for his drama-starting, attention-craving needs. Poor Kaskus doesn't even suspect that he'll hop AA's again pretty soon.
[/quote]

nations come and go but friendships are eternal and always honored.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357464909' post='3071980']
LOL WUT?
[/quote]

Can't read english, eh?

Cause this entire thing was over him making !@#$%^&* statements from an AA (MK in this case) and then you idiots deciding it was worth it. I really doubt you'll know what having nations with NS past 70k will be like once this war is over, or what a quick rebuilding period is like.

Edited by Esial

[quote name='Esial' timestamp='1357466690' post='3071983']
Can't read english, eh?

Cause this entire thing was over him making !@#$%^&* statements from an AA (MK in this case) and then you idiots deciding it was worth it. I really doubt you'll know what having nations with NS past 70k will be like once this war is over, or what a quick rebuilding period is like.
[/quote]

Can you not[b] E[/b]nglish?

I don't think you'll ever know what it's like to have a 70k nation either. Enjoying yourself so far?

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1357467442' post='3071986']
Do you literally not understand the reason for the war?
[/quote]

I [b][i]literally[/i][/b] don't give a flying $%&@ what he got up to under alliances previous to us. I am enjoying having the opportunity to rag on your nations that you keep sending with no money and no SDI's. And seeing your leader trying to spy nukes away when people have 5 left with hidden silos. Yea So, really I don't care what started it. I do want to thank him for making my time here that little more enjoyable.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357468819' post='3071992']
Can you not[b] E[/b]nglish?
[/quote]

Oh man, you rustled my jimmies. Funny thing is, I don't care considering I started the war this small and it isn't my first nation. You replied to my post so clearly you do. Good job.

Do continue making me care, I'll continue grinding you boys down over time. You're no FAN, and you won't ever be.

Edited by Esial

[quote name='Esial' timestamp='1357469462' post='3071994']
Oh man, you rustled my jimmies. Funny thing is, I don't care considering I started the war this small and it isn't my first nation. You replied to my post so clearly you do. Good job.

Do continue making me care, I'll continue grinding you boys down over time. You're no FAN, and you won't ever be.
[/quote]

Says the hard warrior sitting in peace mode.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357470340' post='3071996']

Says the hard warrior sitting in peace mode.
[/quote]

Says the hard warrior (you enjoy hard warriors, eh? Should meet Furqan, you guys would get along famously) who just got out of peace mode.
(War is an option for Tora Tora Tora since 1/2/2013. -- or was this another cunning shuffle?)

And he had 1 nuke under his HNMS, I've been through 8 combatants now - sorry I missed one wonder late at night. Try, just [i]try[/i] and get one fact straight before this is done. Please? Do it for yourself, not for me.

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357473480' post='3072000']
Says the hard warrior (you enjoy hard warriors, eh? Should meet Furqan, you guys would get along famously) who just got out of peace mode.
(War is an option for Tora Tora Tora since 1/2/2013. -- or was this another cunning shuffle?)

And he had 1 nuke under his HNMS, I've been through 8 combatants now - sorry I missed one wonder late at night. Try, just [i]try[/i] and get one fact straight before this is done. Please? Do it for yourself, not for me.
[/quote]

I have plenty facts about you right ;) I just can't post them here. So the spying of a nuke while protected by a HNMS is not a fact, yet you're here saying you done it and saying I don't get facts right. :psyduck: mind melted.

Hows the peace negotiations going?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357475029' post='3072005']
I bet you do cupcake. You wanna talk peace now? I thought you guys wanted to fight more.

My terms are still there, they've not gone anywhere. Waiting for discussion whenever Tan wants to be serious.
[/quote]

[Do not recognize mocking of terms when seen. Sigh.]

I think you might be waiting longer than you expect.

Was it worth it?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357474775' post='3072003']
So the spying of a nuke while protected by a HNMS is not a fact, yet you're here saying you done it and saying I don't get facts right. :psyduck: mind melted.

[/quote]

"And seeing your leader trying to spy nukes away when people have [i]5 left[/i] with hidden silos."

I corrected your numbers by saying "he had 1 nuke under his HNMS" :popcorn:

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357475577' post='3072007']
"And seeing your leader trying to spy nukes away when people have [i]5 left[/i] with hidden silos."

I corrected your numbers by saying "he had 1 nuke under his HNMS" :popcorn:
[/quote]

But you still tried to spy away a protected nuke :awesome: