The Resistance Was Defeated

PorkPotPie

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090802033725/cybernations/images/e/e0/TheResistance002.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Good day to you.[/center]

Unfortunately, times have been tough for everyone. Times have been a bit tougher for The Resistance: Members have fallen in battle, the leadership has lost sight of the purpose of the organisation, and lines of communication between groups have been cut.

For the past month and a half to two months The Resistance has had no forum, little to no government, and no incentive to continue as a coherent union of nations.

King Death II has informed me of his intention to delete via inactivity. This, coupled with a lack of activity in general, is the reason that I come to you today to announce the disbandment of the alliance. Our members have been informed via PM that the alliance has been disbanded. Unfortunately, our allies in The International, the LSF, and the SWF were told of this today via PM to one of their government members. My apologies for the terrible communication between allies.

It is my request that those members still residing on the AA of The Resistance be protected from raiding for 2 weeks. While I have no pledges of support from allies to ensure this, please consider it a show of goodwill in this holiday season.

With this announcement, members of The Resistance will start fading into the populace of Bob, and the movement shall become naught but a memory.

[quote name='Cress' timestamp='1355778050' post='3065083']
Its a shame to hear of your disbanding. I wish you all a happy move to a new alliance.

The Global Protection Force hereby protects The Resistance for the next 2 weeks.
[/quote]

You beat us to it. NPL also offers it's protection to all nations flying the alliance affiliation of The Resistance, and all affiliations, applicants, and etc., of such, until further notice.

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1355778849' post='3065092']
You beat us to it. NPL also offers it's protection to all nations flying the alliance affiliation of The Resistance, and all affiliations, applicants, and etc., of such, until further notice.
[/quote]

Good to see. :)

You guys were fun to fight last war, and good sports when it kinda didn't work out as planned. Sorry it came to this but best of luck now moving forward.

o/

[quote name='Momentum' timestamp='1355791714' post='3065174']
[center][img]http://oi54.tinypic.com/1zzi3b4.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]The International will mantain it's protection over The Resistance AA for indefinite time.[/center]
[/quote]

I remember the last time we announced our protection of an AA buried in the responses of some thread. NEW-DF anyone?

I love sequels.

-Craig

[i]edit: our nukes are fueled and ready to be unleashed on any vultures.[/i]

Edited by Comrade Craig