Declaration of Peace

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all ASU members that have sticked with us during these rough times. It wasn't fair for you to join us after we declared existence and have only two months of peace, be faced with multiple nuclear rogues, and then have to fight a two month-long war against harsh odds. You guys may be new to the game, but you aren't new to honor. Thanks for the support.

Finally, I'd like to thank NSO for the war support, OSA for the leniency in peace terms, and Sardonic on behalf of GOONS for being someone we could work with in peace terms.

Great stuff. Had a blast NSO, you guys (Jake Liebenow, Jerek Kyr) were just about the only competent rulers I've fought during this whole war. Good luck to you in the future!

And RV, it's far from over... It's just begun!

Edited by AugustusRumpus

[quote name='Epiphanus' timestamp='1301021348' post='2675509']
The RV term is obviously a farce. GOOns only gave that term to the NSO so the NSO would accept terms. They'll throw RV out in less than a week so they can demand more money. This is a pathetic peace agreement.
[/quote]

RV should open himself up for auction at the end of his 30 days.

GOOns? That's a new one I believe. Is the 'ns' lowercase to reflect how low we are on it these days?

NSO, I don't think you'll find many GOONS too shy to admit that you were by far our most competent enemy (polar opposites of, say, Legion). Twas a good fight. If we return him at all we'll make sure RV comes back unscathed.

(Wasn't deliberating ignoring you guys, ASU. You're pretty ok too.)