Declaration of Peace

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1301043989' post='2675924']
e: I must say the most sickening thing we could have never predicted about fighting NSO is coming out of the war actually [i]liking[/i] them. I'm beyond stunned here.
[/quote]

It's the Siths doing their finger lighting thing controlling your thoughts... DON"T DO IT!!! [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img]

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e: I must say the most sickening thing we could have never predicted about fighting NSO is coming out of the war actually [i]liking[/i] them. I'm beyond stunned here.
[/quote]
Hey there, sweetie.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1301030978' post='2675818']
[color="#0000FF"]It's hard to find targets. Everyone is in peace mode, but I still managed to get at least one good one. Well, not good. I'm sure he'll be a disappointing fight, but he is the President of Rectorum Invictorum, if that means anything.[/color]
[/quote]
Keep working at it, you'll find more sooner than later.

Also, thanks again to NSO for the times I squared off against you guys (seriously, you all were fun) and making this war generally more interesting. Good luck with your rebuilding.

P.S. ASU was fun too I guess.

[quote name='Carrick' timestamp='1301021314' post='2675505']
As I mentioned to Rayvon, NSO were the best opponents in the war.
[/quote]

I wish we had even half the bankroll behind us that you guys did lol - would have made for a more formidable fight. However, under the attrition, it was a great war. I can't say I have a lack of respect for you or any of the other GOONS I fought.

Also - congrats again to uh - that one GOON who bowed out to get married.

o/ Heft
o/ NSO
o/ ASU
o/ GOONS

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1301025207' post='2675610']
We're going to start stealing individuals and eventually whole classes of people a la the Borg, apparently.
[/quote]

Hope RV has the same effect on GOONS as did Picard did with the Borg ha!

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1301034740' post='2675866']
I resent that :mad:
[/quote]
Damn! I knew there was a third but at the time I couldn't be arsed to dig and find out who it was. Kain, I loved your nukes! Seriously! You were one of the only enemies that I had to coordinate with other GOONS to have a chance to defeat (and even then you still mostly slaughtered us).

Jerek and Jake just immediately came to mind because they were the only ones who effectively coordinated against me. Good sports about it, too. It speaks volumes about the quality of your alliance that we (most of us, anyway) came out of this liking you guys.

[quote name='AugustusRumpus' timestamp='1301061265' post='2676015']
Damn! I knew there was a third but at the time I couldn't be arsed to dig and find out who it was. Kain, I loved your nukes! Seriously! You were one of the only enemies that I had to coordinate with other GOONS to have a chance to defeat (and even then you still mostly slaughtered us).

Jerek and Jake just immediately came to mind because they were the only ones who effectively coordinated against me. Good sports about it, too. It speaks volumes about the quality of your alliance that we (most of us, anyway) came out of this liking you guys.
[/quote]

Yeah it was pretty strange and impressive when I declared on you and r00t 15 minutes before update, and you 2 actually coordinated and won 2/4 GAs. It kind of went downhill from there (prolly thanks to the nukes), and I certainly wasn't kind to either of you (a nuke + spy gov't change before the round ended :P), but it was definitely fun.

Sard and his two GOONS (dalstrs and Boywunda) that he sent at me hurt realll bad. I lost about 1/2 of my remaining warchest from that >_>

[quote]4. Rebel Virginia (RV) agrees to join GOONS for a minimum period of 30 days. If Rebel Virginia leaves GOONS unprompted, NSO will be considered in violation of the spirit of the agreement and be levied 300 million instead of the above 100 million. If RV is cast out of the alliance for unironic spying or any such unpleasantness unsanctioned by NSO, NSO will be charged 200 million total.[/quote]
Best surrender term ever?

Edited by Tanner

[quote name='Tanner' timestamp='1301077940' post='2676177']
Best surrender term ever?
[/quote]

Well duh!

Anyways, with the 2 ASU members I fought, I had the size advantage, but you sure didn't make it easy! Good job, and good luck rebuilding!

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1301049475' post='2675949']
snOOG is only sweet for RV.
[/quote]
Lies, I chatted with and had fun dealing with my NSO opponent. We discussed on IRC who had better luck attacking and nuking eachother, and our other targets. He actually had a tolerable personality unlike the rest of the brainwashed moralist drones I encountered.

Sorry, man...the timing just wasn't right. Besides, you would have ended up joining us. :v:
[/quote]
I can still lurk on your forums. I'm looking forward to when this war is over and you guys get back to raiding; I want to see what an [i]active [/i]Mercy Board looks like.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1301080377' post='2676217']
I can still lurk on your forums. I'm looking forward to when this war is over and you guys get back to raiding; I want to see what an [i]active [/i]Mercy Board looks like.
[/quote]
Our active mercy board is pretty fantastic.

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1301023985' post='2675587']
Starts as a joke, but I've little doubts that the controlling of individual nations freedom of movement will soon become a feature of the new world we are headed to. Just as the Hegemony sought to enforce its will upon individual nations via PZI, so too does DH by blackmailing alliances with reps. I'm so excited to see what kind of fair terms the next surrendering alliance will receive.
[/quote]
This is just like Nasty Germany! :mad: