Declaration of Peace

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1301029090' post='2675750']
He must be really upset by this change in opponents!
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It's hard to find targets. Everyone is in peace mode, but I still managed to get at least one good one. Well, not good. I'm sure he'll be a disappointing fight, but he is the President of Rectorum Invictorum, if that means anything.[/color]

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1301025961' post='2675632']
If I could only be a fly on the wall, seeing RV in GOONS. :awesome:
[/quote]

It will probably be something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acE4mShBhAQ

It's like the Ransom of Red Chief, come to life!

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1301030978' post='2675818']
[color="#0000FF"]It's hard to find targets. Everyone is in peace mode, but I still managed to get at least one good one. Well, not good. I'm sure he'll be a disappointing fight, but he is the President of Rectorum Invictorum, if that means anything.[/color]
[/quote]
I honestly don't know who that is, but I can appreciate and relate to the fact that the title makes it more satisfying.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1301033973' post='2675857']
But guys, it doesn't say when RV can specifically leave GOONS. IT NEVER EXPIRES! DAMN YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS
[/quote]

We should take Schatt too when CoJ eventually surrenders.

Wait, no, scratch that, dumb Idea.

[quote name='Methos' timestamp='1301021345' post='2675508']
I'm very happy about this.

VERY HAPPY.
[/quote]

I'm saddened in a few ways :huh:

[quote name='AugustusRumpus' timestamp='1301021462' post='2675515']
Great stuff. Had a blast NSO, [b]you guys (Jake Liebenow, Jarek Kyl[/b]) were just about the only competent rulers I've fought during this whole war. Good luck to you in the future!

And RV, it's far from over... It's just begun!
[/quote]

I resent that :mad:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1301022791' post='2675553']
GOOns? That's a new one I believe. Is the 'ns' lowercase to reflect how low we are on it these days?
[/quote]

It's snOOG now-a-days, get with it!

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1301023861' post='2675585']
OH GOD THE CRIPPLING REPS WHAT WILL WE DO :(( GOnsO :((

No seriously, that was !@#$@#$ fun guys, I had a blast. Although no nukes from nippy makes me :mad: . GOONS, you were awesome opponents. MK and Umbrella I didn't fight you much but your guys were fun too from what I've been told. Here's to all the memes (and extra arms) this war generated.
[/quote]

Sorry, man...the timing just wasn't right. Besides, you would have ended up joining us. :v:

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1301023985' post='2675587']
Starts as a joke, but I've little doubts that the controlling of individual nations freedom of movement will soon become a feature of the new world we are headed to. Just as the Hegemony sought to enforce its will upon individual nations via PZI, so too does DH by blackmailing alliances with reps. I'm so excited to see what kind of fair terms the next surrendering alliance will receive.
[/quote]

You don't seem to "get" either party involved here, so thanks for your ill-informed commentary.

e: I must say the most sickening thing we could have never predicted about fighting NSO is coming out of the war actually [i]liking[/i] them. I'm beyond stunned here.

Edited by nippy