Announcement from Poison Clan and Ragnarok

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1300207640' post='2665611']
I'm not, I'm actually trying to put words in your mouth, in a possibly vain attempt to cease all the ad hominems that come from you people.
[/quote]

You don't know what "ad hominems" means, do you?

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1300207640' post='2665611']
I'm not, I'm actually trying to put words in your mouth, in a possibly vain attempt to cease all the ad hominems that come from you people.
[/quote]
um.. you might want to edit your last few posts here if you're going to go on a crusade against ad hominems.

Edited by neneko

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1300208717' post='2665621']
You don't know what "ad hominems" means, do you?
[/quote]
I wish they would filter "ad hominem" to "I don't know how to respond to you" just so people would stop using like some silver bullet.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1300204315' post='2665582']
BRB

Raiding Hoo
[/quote]

Raiding me with love, Janax? :wub:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1300208939' post='2665626']
I wish they would filter "ad hominem" to "I don't know how to respond to you" just so people would stop using like some silver bullet.
[/quote]

Can we do the same for "straw man"?

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1300200227' post='2665559']
Maybe you empress shouldn't let her feelings get the best of her. Seems to be something that characterize you people though.
[/quote]

Happens to everyone. But I doubt that she would be their leader and her alliance mates loyal if she had not gained their approval in the manner in which she directs and leads RoK. No one doubts that there is a line - but your opinion of where that line lies means nothing to members of RoK. To KaitlinK and RoK, they'll go to "Hell and Back Together".

Peace/Surrender - it doesn't really matter. The war's done, time to rebuild and perhaps meet again on the battlefield. Enjoy the peace.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1300222343' post='2665773']
Least classy victors ever.

shameful
[/quote]
Could you point to me where the pc members have not been classy in this thread? They've shown a lot more class than RoK if you ask me. Pathetic arguing of semantics and cheap potshots at pc sure is classy.

Good to see RoK finally gain some sanity and surrender. Oops, I mean admit defeat. (It's the same thing, sillies. Surrendering – or admitting defeat – means that you agree to stop fighting and take the terms that the victorious alliance is giving you. You're just lucky that PC are nice and required no terms beyond that statement of defeat.)

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1300224989' post='2665816']
Good to see RoK finally gain some sanity ...[/quote]The word is sanctity.

[quote]... You're just lucky that PC are nice and required no terms beyond that statement of defeat.[/quote]We were very nice to PC too, don't you think?

I've never taken pot-shots at PC, in fact.. I have hailed PC repeatedly... as I would any worthy adversary.

They were a tough opponent and I had many awesome wars with them.

They could have kept the war going for much longer than they did as it appears we both have our share of stubborn, willful, determined and resolved members.

This world has its share of "grudge-holders", I will endeavor to refrain from being one of them.

You're just lucky that PC are nice and required no terms beyond that statement of defeat.)

Indeed PeeeCeee are nothing but nice...

Perhaps a little out-of-box as it were.
Maximum Bob... may I call you Maximum Bob? I truly think PeeCee would make a fine rest home for you.

These are caring nations willing to do what is required to maintain your health and happiness.

Sadly I won't be able to afford it, I'll very likely die of radiation sickness, without funds.

Edit: it = PeeCee

Edited by HalfEmpty

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1300224989' post='2665816']
Good to see RoK finally gain some sanity and surrender. Oops, I mean admit defeat. (It's the same thing, sillies. Surrendering – or admitting defeat – means that you agree to stop fighting and take the terms that the victorious alliance is giving you. You're just lucky that PC are nice and required no terms beyond that statement of defeat.)
[/quote]
Have fun sleeping at night knowing Rok didn't get any reps at all and there's nothing you can do to change that. Ha ha ha

I've missed PC since my old MDoAP days. RIP twisted :(