Announcement from Poison Clan and Ragnarok

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly RoK, if you didn't want to surrender because it has the implication that you're giving up, why did the terms include the bit about recognizing you can continue to fight but recognize defeat (I know it's not verbatim, was too lazy to go back to the OP)? That is almost literally saying you did give up instead of just implying it...

/me shrugs

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1300269267' post='2666397']
Only European beers are real beers :P
[/quote]

[OOC] Come to Oregon and I'll show you how horribly wrong you are.[/OOC]

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1300386240' post='2667926']
Honestly RoK, if you didn't want to surrender because it has the implication that you're giving up, why did the terms include the bit about recognizing you can continue to fight but recognize defeat (I know it's not verbatim, was too lazy to go back to the OP)? That is almost literally saying you did give up instead of just implying it...
[/quote]
The horse isn't moving anymore, you can stop.

[quote name='In Spades' timestamp='1300244155' post='2666084']
Have fun sleeping at night knowing Rok didn't get any reps at all and there's nothing you can do to change that. Ha ha ha

I've missed PC since my old MDoAP days. RIP twisted :(
[/quote]
What? Since when have I been pushing for big reps? Besides, I can always go rogue on them ;)

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1300222343' post='2665773']
Least classy victors ever.

shameful
[/quote]

Dude. Chill. Why are you so mad? It's beautiful out. The sun is finally shining over your nation, and instead of snow everywhere, you can see some grass. Granted, most of it is just mud, but that's cool too. Cheer up. The terms are seriously not that bad. There were no reps imposed, etc. Nothing to cry about. Now go outside and enjoy the sunshine.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1300528849' post='2670090']
yeah everyone's over this, DH v NPO is where its at.
[/quote]
Well, they should get with the moar dramas then.. I mean we've all been doing our best to keep the RoK threads going.. but it cannot last.

Lets step it up, people.