Really, Methrage?

NOMNOMNOM

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300024102' post='2662890']
I think its funny that people will do technology deals with someone who will be unable to send the 50 technology
[/quote]
Look at the screenshot, it tells a very different story.

He's at war with you, of course he's going to look for an advantage; your alliance is kind of bigger than his. No, the ones you should be talking to are the people buying from him, not Meth, and certainly not whining to us. They're the only ones who did anything wrong (aiding someone at war with you).

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1300022939' post='2662877']
So are you going to get ODN to attack these nations?

If not, why complain about it if you're not going to do anything about it.
[/quote]

Does that mean you're going to shut your mouth? Because all you've ever done is complain without doing !@#$ about anything.

Edited by potato

I am not really sure what you're complaining about? We're fighting nations that are aided too. War is fun if you allow it to be. Why complain? Of course you'll eat nukes, that is the danger of war.

Get over it.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1300030560' post='2662956']
Does that mean you're going to shut your mouth? Because all you've ever done is complain without doing !@#$ about anything.
[/quote]

Having a negative option != Complaining

I complained about Drake and guess what, I did something about it :smug:

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1300031384' post='2662964']
Having a negative option != Complaining

I complained about Drake and guess what, I did something about it :smug:
[/quote]

I know the difference, thank you. All you ever do is moan and complain. And it's not even entertaining.

All echo some of the statements here, just to reiterate for you. You do not have a grievance against Methrage for fighting a war against you, what you do have though, is a grievance against those nations that are aiding aiding him. Go talk to your alliance leadership and see if there is anything you can do about said nations aiding him.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1300032396' post='2662980']
I know the difference, thank you. All you ever do is moan and complain. And it's not even entertaining.
[/quote]

I don't recall complaining about anything and if I did, it was probably just to be annoying, that'll be why it's not entertaining for you huh?

I've never gone "OMG SO OUTRAGIOUS U BROKE THE CODE OF HONOR!!1" etc

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1300033481' post='2662997']
I don't recall complaining about anything and if I did, it was probably just to be annoying, that'll be why it's not entertaining for you huh?

I've never gone "OMG SO OUTRAGIOUS U BROKE THE CODE OF HONOR!!1" etc
[/quote]

Actually, no. I quite like a bit of verbal jousting. But I prefer style to drooling morons blabbering about things they don't really care about but do so because they think they're witty. That's why I'll always prefer Schattamanhattanman to HeroofTimes and the rest of you.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1300033933' post='2663002']
Actually, no. I quite like a bit of verbal jousting. But I prefer style to drooling morons blabbering about things they don't really care about but do so because they think they're witty. That's why I'll always prefer Schattamanhattanman to HeroofTimes and the rest of you.
[/quote]

I'm not trying to be witty though, if you think I am, you are misinterpriting me.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1300037991' post='2663064']
I am just impressed you have somehow fought him enough to have taken 67 of his nukes. You'd think you'd be used to it by now.
[/quote]

lol that's alot of nukes, I'm not sure whether to commiserate with the OP or pat Methrage on the back for being superman.

Methrage is like herpes, he goes away for awhile but always comes roaring back.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1300043021' post='2663150']
Methrage is like herpes, he goes away for awhile but always comes roaring back.
[/quote]

And for the win.

Maybe I'm a bit off, someone explain to me where my logic is wrong

My first point, is as follows.

War = Fun
No War = No Fun
No Money coming in = Bill Lock
Bill Lock = No war
There for, No Money coming in = No Fun

Finally, I couldn't figure out a way to link them so here is my 2nd.

Decrease in the number of players = less tech sellers
Less tech sellers = Less effective warfare
Tech sellers at war = less tech sellers
If nation A can effectively send the market value of tech 3/100, while still at war, what is the harm in doing so, because as my first premise outlined War = Fun.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1300024710' post='2662895']
Look at the screenshot, it tells a very different story.
[/quote]

give it time, he has what got 9m sent to him this month so far he has to send out 200 technology and fight what five wars now you and I both know he can not do both and he was very very low on funds before this round of technology deal started, also made clear by him begging in public channels for technology deals.

if he makes good on his deals in a timely fashion good for him but it is very unlikely.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300061929' post='2663620']
give it time, he has what got 9m sent to him this month so far he has to send out 200 technology and fight what five wars now you and I both know he can not do both and he was very very low on funds before this round of technology deal started, also made clear by him begging in public channels for technology deals.

if he makes good on his deals in a timely fashion good for him but it is very unlikely.
[/quote]
Most of my tech deals were $3m for 50 tech, so I've already completed most on time and will have the others done on time as well.

Also NOM I sent you another nuke as a present for being such an awesome guy.

Well besides the fact that ODN probably needs to stop those aiding him there really isn't a point to this.

Just take your nukes like a man. I took 12 and I'm only at around 3 million total aid accepted this war (got 9 million, sent 6 million).

I mean infra at that level isn't that hard to buy either.