A GOONS Announcement

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1299179771' post='2651340']
Can we please not derail my ascension thread with mindless bickering over the spelling of my alliance's acronym? I have a very fragile sense of self worth, and will feel like a failure of a human being if I don't get a minimum of thirty (30) mindless hails. Get to it.
[/quote]
Obligatory mindless hail o/

Also, I'm cool if I spell it GOONs right? That's what they said before they took my lunch money.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1299178190' post='2651306']
That's "GOONS", not "GOONs". It's not funny.

Anyway congratulations to the newly positioned.
[/quote]

I dunno, I find it pretty funny. I guess I just have a better sense of humor than you do. You should really work on that.

Congrats to the new GOONs leadership. You have some low expectations to fulfill. :D

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1299211417' post='2651907']
I dunno, I find it pretty funny. I guess I just have a better sense of humor than you do. You should really work on that.

Congrats to the new GOONs leadership. You have some low expectations to fulfill. :D
[/quote]

Hey buddy. Where is my aid for helping out your little rogue problem?

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1299195305' post='2651622']
How old are you guys exactly? Honestly this place feels more and more like a playground with every post, so I will be the first to admit, yes i mad. Your posting is pissing me off because you're killing any chance we had left for intelligent discourse by contributing to the infinite ocean of "U MAD LOL" posts and don't get me started on the "Your tears are delicious" posts(yeah I know, that's mainly us)

Most of you are better than this; !@#$@#$ act like it.

Nonetheless, congrats on the government switcheroo GOONS.
[/quote]
Did you happen to consider whether English is even their first language? Good luck with your new Co-Pilot, guys.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1299211324' post='2651906']
Obligatory mindless hail o/

Also, I'm cool if I spell it GOONs right? That's what they said before they took my lunch money.
[/quote]
Big S Sadism, small s sadism, whatever floats your boat. Just call us sadists and we'll be happy :D

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1299211539' post='2651910']
Hey buddy. Where is my aid for helping out your little rogue problem?
[/quote]

Um, I'm gonna guess probably up your &$* somewhere. But considering how many things have recently made their way up there, it may be some time before you find it. Good luck with that.

Mindless hail!

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1299212433' post='2651921']
Um, I'm gonna guess probably up your &$* somewhere. But considering how many things have recently made their way up there, it may be some time before you find it. Good luck with that.
[/quote]
Woah woah woah. Calm your storm good sir. This is not the place for such uncouth language.

Can we please not derail my ascension thread with mindless bickering over the spelling of my alliance's acronym? I have a very fragile sense of self worth, and will feel like a failure of a human being if I don't get a minimum of thirty (30) mindless hails. Get to it.
[/quote]

Fine, here's another mindless hail. To ktarthan, who somehow did the impossible and convinced VE to like GOONS. And to JT Jag, a poster model newer up and coming kid of a newer up and coming GOONS.

o/ GOoNS

[quote name='Willaim Kreiger' timestamp='1299211648' post='2651914']
Did you happen to consider whether English is even their first language? Good luck with your new Co-Pilot, guys.
[/quote]

You mean everyone who thinks it is literally the epitome of humour to post "You guys sure get upset up about this LOL" ad nauseum?

No I had not considered that their first language wasn't English, could you explain to me why I should have?

[/quote]
+1 mindless hail for JT Jag's self worth