Valhalla DoW on Kronos

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1298963845' post='2647805']
We all know Valhalla hasn't had a decent stock manager since I left, I heard Chef has been running out of Crown recently too...... never happened in my day
/me Tuts
[/quote]

WELL seeing as you never turned your keys in I WONDER WHERE IT WENT actually no i dont i moved it so you cant steal it anymore.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valhalla since Karma has shown a change. I'm not sure if I'd call it humility since that might be misinterpreted, but they've done it right regardless, unlike others. Congrats on 4 years.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1298983914' post='2647973']
Valhalla since Karma has shown a change. I'm not sure if I'd call it humility since that might be misinterpreted, but they've done it right regardless, unlike others. Congrats on 4 years.
[/quote]

"Humility" would have been dishonest. We decided it would be useless to forget our past, or throw away our pride. It would compromise our identity as an alliance. Keeping that in mind (and a certain AA should take note here) we still managed to turn around and re imagine our FA policy and take a new path.

[quote name='Seipher Caim' timestamp='1298930006' post='2647053']
We also would like to reward friendship in this announcement and award the Valkyrie Medal, given out to Foreign Officials who have been the closest allies and best we consider to be much more than just diplomats :

[img]http://cnvalhalla.org/forum/awards/PR.jpg[/img]

[b]Empress Isolde[/b] of Nordreich

[/quote]

Thanks guys I kinda like you too and I will wear that award with pride.

Happy Birthday to ya I'll be over to celebrate in true Nordic Style, and to the others mentioned congratz

Edit: fix coding mistakes

Edited by isolde